Needle Exchange

AuthorMessage
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
November 3rd, 2007 at 10:36pm
I Am So Beautiful! FUCK!:
I do kind of think that if the person's doing something as dumb as that then they should get a disease.

I can't believe you said that.

They're stopping Methadone being sold in certain pharmacies in the U.K. I heard and I think that's abomnible junkies will just keep using heroin then because it's cheaper then getting black market methadone to help themselves quit. I can't even begin to imagine the consequences of removing the needle exchange, many many MANY addicts depend on that so they don't get infected.
Who would want to get infected?

Being a junkie doesn't mean you're any less of a human being then you once were and it's disgraceful that you could say such a thing as you did.
What about if I said everyone who drinks alcohol should get liver failure and die.
I'm very sure you know people who drink alcohol, how would you like them to die?

As soon as it's someone out of your inner circle of people you know people turn into a statistic and you don't care about them anymore. It sickens me that you have such a lack of empathy for these people. You don't know why they chose to do drugs, they're still people.
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
November 3rd, 2007 at 11:57pm
^I love you for what you said tbh.
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
November 4th, 2007 at 12:05am
Cartoon Caterpillar!:

Blush Aww thank you.
I just don't like when people are judgemental like that and excluding a bunch of people because they don't know them personally.
miau
miau
November 4th, 2007 at 12:12am
It was actually exactly what I wanted to say but didn't know how to express it because I'm a German whose English is nothing more than average. Shifty

So it's cool that someone else rose those points. (omfg does that even make sense?)

I shall go to bed.
Richard Nixon.
Banned
Richard Nixon.
November 4th, 2007 at 12:36am
Cartoon Caterpillar!:
It was actually exactly what I wanted to say but didn't know how to express it because I'm a German whose English is nothing more than average. Shifty

So it's cool that someone else rose those points. (omfg does that even make sense?)

I shall go to bed.

OMG I was in such a rage I didn't even see what you said.
lmfao
What you said was brilliant anyways, you said it in your own way and you said it well.

the word is brought up.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
November 4th, 2007 at 01:00am
Cartoon Caterpillar!:

stfu pete doherty fangirl lmfao
miau
miau
November 4th, 2007 at 09:50am
Cobra:
Cartoon Caterpillar!:

stfu pete doherty fangirl lmfao

Nothing to do with that, really. Coolio

No, really.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
November 4th, 2007 at 04:18pm
Cartoon Caterpillar!:

Nothing to do with that, really. Coolio

No, really.

I know Con
trisha_goes_rawr
Geek
trisha_goes_rawr
December 13th, 2007 at 11:22pm
as long as people are using clean needles, that's probably less people who get hiv and aids then, because yeah, if your doing drugs that's bad, but it doesn't mean those users aren't having sex with clean people who aren't using, therefor giving them hiv or aids which is horrible. i support clean needles.
Register