Show: Monk

AuthorMessage
Thing!With!A!Hook!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Thing!With!A!Hook!
November 29th, 2009 at 05:10pm
YOU KNOW WHATS SO ANNOYING?
The fact that the finale was made into two parts.
I was watching it like "Wow this is good" and then I see "To Be Continued"
Really? I have to wait until Friday? Why would you do this to me?? Shocked

Anyway, the thing about how everyone thinks he's going to die..Well you know how Trudy says "It wont be long now" or something like that? Weeeeelllll, I'm sure the point is that they WANT you to think he's going to die. But he wont..Something else will happen..She probably just meant it wont be long until he figures out what happened to her 'cause he's a gangsta like that Very Happy Dance
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
November 30th, 2009 at 01:23pm
I don't mind the suspense thing. I'm glad I have another episode to watch before it's all over. I'm excited to hear what Trudy's secret is.

And of course Monk isn't going to die. That would be the worst possible way to end the show. I agree with you that it means it won't be long until he solves the murder. And with that will come closure. And he can start to move on with his life.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
November 30th, 2009 at 02:37pm
fancy pants:
I looked it up and a lot of people are thinking he's being poisoned through his wipes.

Oh, I never thought of that.

fancy pants:
I don't mind the suspense thing. I'm glad I have another episode to watch before it's all over. I'm excited to hear what Trudy's secret is.

And of course Monk isn't going to die. That would be the worst possible way to end the show. I agree with you that it means it won't be long until he solves the murder. And with that will come closure. And he can start to move on with his life.

And I agree.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
February 1st, 2010 at 03:05am
It was really disappointing that Monk had that tape all those years and never opened the box. That kills me. He could have known everything so long ago. Poor Monk. I'm glad he found Trudy's daughter, though. And he's getting his life back. Still sad that I have no more episodes to look forward to, though.
Register