AuthorMessage
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 12th, 2008 at 05:35pm
A.J:
I could never hate Miley.

people are just jealous of her, and her talent.
plus everyone's just mad they don't look as hot as she does. xD

definitely.

they obviously don't know her and therefore can't judge her.

pfffft even i'm jealous of how hot she is and i'm a fan ~~
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 13th, 2008 at 01:24am
exactly!

Molly I'm jealous of how she looks too, I am also a fan, and also a boy xD
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
June 13th, 2008 at 09:29am
Aleckz you are 21 you filthy cradle snatcher.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 13th, 2008 at 04:13pm
Hand My age shouldn't have anything to do with this.
it's not like i'm all "OMGI'MGONNADOMILEY" xD I'll admit she's hot. there's no crime in saying that.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 14th, 2008 at 12:22am
A.J:
it's not like i'm all "OMGI'MGONNADOMILEY" xD I'll admit she's hot. there's no crime in saying that.
pfff, one of my friends was like "you're a pedophile!" because of my miley thing (that makes no sense because I'm a tad younger than her), but I was like "it's not my fault she's 15" Wink

and like 1/4 of the reason she's so popular is because she's got major sex appeal. that has nothing to do with age, gender, blah blah blah, people just like looking at nice-looking things Smile

and yeah i could never understand how people "hate" celebrities. i mean you can diagree with their principles and stuff or not think they're talented, but since you don't know them on a personal level you just don't have the right to judge them
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 14th, 2008 at 11:01am
victoria california:
A.J:
pfff, one of my friends was like "you're a pedophile!" because of my miley thing (that makes no sense because I'm a tad younger than her), but I was like "it's not my fault she's 15" Wink

and like 1/4 of the reason she's so popular is because she's got major sex appeal. that has nothing to do with age, gender, blah blah blah, people just like looking at nice-looking things Smile

and yeah i could never understand how people "hate" celebrities. i mean you can diagree with their principles and stuff or not think they're talented, but since you don't know them on a personal level you just don't have the right to judge them

You're right it doesn't make any sense if she's older. lmfao
Well when I look at miley, i don't see "Sex appeal" I can actually say I'm a fan of what she does.
plus i loved her dad's song "Achy breaky Heart" xD

But it's true tho, no one should ever judge anybody. Celebrities or not.
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 14th, 2008 at 04:48pm
A.J:
You're right it doesn't make any sense if she's older. lmfao
Well when I look at miley, i don't see "Sex appeal" I can actually say I'm a fan of what she does.
plus i loved her dad's song "Achy breaky Heart" xD

But it's true tho, no one should ever judge anybody. Celebrities or not.
yeah i don't see her like that, either, i just think her looks appeal to people when they think about what they want to see on TV Dno

lmfao i'm a billy ray fan! i have two of his albums xDD
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 14th, 2008 at 11:44pm
I think its very sad how they're using Miley tho. especially with all those "photo scandals" that have magically appeared over the course of the last couple of months.
She's a very sweet girl (just from what I've seen in interviews, and bonus footage on the Hannah montana dvd that i own Shifty) But i guess that's what the world is coming to, using the image / body of a 15 year old girl to sell a copy of a magazine. No

I have no Billy Ray albums. although, I would love some. xD
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 15th, 2008 at 01:45am
A.J:
I think its very sad how they're using Miley tho. especially with all those "photo scandals" that have magically appeared over the course of the last couple of months.
She's a very sweet girl (just from what I've seen in interviews, and bonus footage on the Hannah montana dvd that i own Shifty) But i guess that's what the world is coming to, using the image / body of a 15 year old girl to sell a copy of a magazine. No

I have no Billy Ray albums. although, I would love some. xD
yeah, it's absolute bullshit. it's crossed the line from the average invasion of privacy that sort of comes with the territory as a celebrity into downright cruelty
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 16th, 2008 at 01:05am
Oh exactly! but look at it this way.. with all the hype on miley now, i guess they pretty much forgot about the vanessa hudgens photos.

I think Miley should do the AT40 all the time. she's SO much better than Seacrest. xD
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 16th, 2008 at 11:09pm
A.J:
Oh exactly! but look at it this way.. with all the hype on miley now, i guess they pretty much forgot about the vanessa hudgens photos.

I think Miley should do the AT40 all the time. she's SO much better than Seacrest. xD
omg I know

"low, low, low, low, low" lmfao lmfao

OKAY GO TO http://www.myspace.com/davedays and listen to "Miley I Can't Wait to See You"
it's the greatest thing since see you again
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 18th, 2008 at 11:21pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao omg. its awesome! lmfao lmfao
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 19th, 2008 at 02:49am
I KNOW OMG

so Miley is hosting the teen choice awards and is up for four
go vote ~~

of course i'll be gone when it goes down =[
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 22nd, 2008 at 11:02am
BTW video for 7 things coming out june 28th

eeeeee!
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
June 25th, 2008 at 09:16pm
lmfao I actually bought her Hannah Montana 2 / Meet Miley Cyrus album the other day. lmfao couldn't pass it up for 7$ xD
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 27th, 2008 at 12:39am
lmfao so worth it
i just have it on iTunes but i want the actual album when Breakout comes out
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 28th, 2008 at 12:35pm
OMG OKAY TO SEE THE SEVEN THINGS MUSIC VIDEO GO TO http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=16928&transitionURL=swfs%2Fintros%2Fdxd_intro_home.swf& then at the top, under where it says "choose your channel," click "music" then "disney music spot"

make the video bigger it's better that way

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Billie's Willie
Billie's Willie

Mibba Blog
June 28th, 2008 at 11:30pm
Miley Cyrus:
OMG OKAY TO SEE THE SEVEN THINGS MUSIC VIDEO GO TO http://disney.go.com/dxd/index.html?channel=16928&transitionURL=swfs%2Fintros%2Fdxd_intro_home.swf& then at the top, under where it says "choose your channel," click "music" then "disney music spot"

make the video bigger it's better that way

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Loooooved it, Sheep. ^__^
Miley Cyrus
Basket Case
Miley Cyrus

Blog
June 29th, 2008 at 02:02pm
IT IS AMAZING IT IS NOT.

oh and here's the little behind the scenes thing + video

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Billie's Willie