Emily's Army

AuthorMessage
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 25th, 2010 at 09:27am
www.myspace.com/emilysarmy101

What do you guys think of Emily's Army? at first i thought they sounded like little girls but now that they've grown up the sound pretty great. I love their song "Queens" um...i think Joey is an ok drummer i mean i dont know how to play drums so he's better than me but he's got a lot of growing up to do and i think in time he'll be great. Very Happy
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 25th, 2010 at 09:30am
Green Day rip off.
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 25th, 2010 at 09:35am
Sad how?! they dont even sound like green day!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
January 25th, 2010 at 11:57am
wow well done on advertising something which Billie didn't want advertised (Y)
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
January 25th, 2010 at 09:53pm
dirnt.:
wow well done on advertising something which Billie didn't want advertised (Y)
clark
GSBitch
clark
January 26th, 2010 at 07:34am
christ, maybe she didnt know. we only need one person telling her.
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 26th, 2010 at 09:01am
...i just really like them jeez
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 26th, 2010 at 09:39am
Sad Embarassed Wall
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 26th, 2010 at 11:40am
Im pretty sure that Billie Joe didnt advertise his band on Carson Daly because he didnt want to seem like oh since he's famous he can get Joey famous. but that doesnt mean he doesnt want people to hear about Emily's Army on their own. it's not like he doesnt want them to be successful. he just doesnt want to be the reason for their success.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2010 at 11:42am
Nimrod666:
...i just really like them jeez

well tough you're not allowed
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 26th, 2010 at 11:44am
i do what i want! Very Happy
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2010 at 12:09pm
well punx
GodlessNation
Jackass
GodlessNation
January 26th, 2010 at 12:11pm
what?!
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 18th, 2010 at 12:38am
I like Emily's Army, but of course there are a couple of things that I don't really like about them. One thing is that Max's voice sounds nasally to me. He sounds like he has a cold. For example, in "F-Word," when he says, "I wanna be your man," it sounds like "I wanna be your ban."

Another thing that bugs me is they don't have a very . . . put-together, uniform look. I guess that could be seen as a good thing, but it kinda bugs me that they always just look like they threw on the first clothes they saw in their closets and went and played a show. It seems kinda sloppy to me. I'm not saying they should wear the same clothes at every show like the guys in Green Day do, but they should at least have something to make them look like they're a little more put-together, and their wardrobe should kinda define them a little bit, you know? I mean, they just don't dress the part of future rock stars, and that bugs me. The closest thing they've come to looking uniform is when Cole and Max wear their cut-off jeans like the ones the Twilight werewolves wear when they're in their human forms.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 18th, 2010 at 12:55am
I really liked them as well. I found them through billie's nephew's twitter. honestly, I think they're pretty good Smile
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 18th, 2010 at 01:35am
TragicCaseofMyReality:
I really liked them as well. I found them through billie's nephew's twitter. honestly, I think they're pretty good Smile
Wow, how'd you stumble upon Billie's nephew's Twitter? LOL. It just seems strange to me that you managed that.
TragicCaseofMyReality
King For A Couple Of Days
TragicCaseofMyReality
July 21st, 2010 at 04:34pm
knockout:
TragicCaseofMyReality:
Wow, how'd you stumble upon Billie's nephew's Twitter? LOL. It just seems strange to me that you managed that.

I was looking up videos about the AI musical on youtube (before it was on broadway, when it was still in San Francisco) and someone had posted a video that had reviews from people who had seen it mulitiple times. one of them looked WAY too much like Billie to not be related to him. it had his name on the video, so I looked to see if he was on twitter. and he was. I don't think the video's there anymore though.
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 21st, 2010 at 05:28pm
Oh that's cool. I wanna see the American Idiot musical. Hopefully it'll come to LA.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
August 22nd, 2010 at 04:07pm
knockout:

Another thing that bugs me is they don't have a very . . . put-together, uniform look. I guess that could be seen as a good thing, but it kinda bugs me that they always just look like they threw on the first clothes they saw in their closets and went and played a show. It seems kinda sloppy to me. I'm not saying they should wear the same clothes at every show like the guys in Green Day do, but they should at least have something to make them look like they're a little more put-together, and their wardrobe should kinda define them a little bit, you know? I mean, they just don't dress the part of future rock stars, and that bugs me. The closest thing they've come to looking uniform is when Cole and Max wear their cut-off jeans like the ones the Twilight werewolves wear when they're in their human forms.

they are young boys playing in an unknown band. they don't have to be put together. if they choose to be put together then they can do it, but what they wear shouldn't matter at all
CrapCake
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CrapCake
October 15th, 2010 at 05:06pm
I don't like when musicians have kids who become artists, but whatever >_>
Register