Green Day Collections

AuthorMessage
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2010 at 05:00pm
I don't think there's a thread about this yet.

I collect a lot of stuff, and was wondering what's in your collection? You can post pictures or lists, or whatever. This can be used for educational purposes, so that you can find out about the different Green Day stuff that's out there. I'm going to break my collection down into sets.

So yeah, don't be an asshole and act like this (unless it's a parody):

Foam Fingers (I only need the one with the hand grenade, and I'll have them all)

Guitar Picks
Comrade182
Comrade182
May 27th, 2010 at 05:18pm
I got 10 seconds into that video before I decided I need to hunt that person down and kill them... or burn the stuff in front of themand then kill them.

i don't really collect Green Day stuff, I can only collect things that require some effort (eg Warhammer models and video games) but it's good to see other peoples stuff Very Happy

I obv. have the studio albums, BIAB, some t-shirts a poster and some other GD odds and sods laying around, but I can't remember what right now xD

I'm loving the foam fingers tho Fizz Cassie
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 05:21pm
Oh my gosh I HATE THAT GIRL!! Have you seen her other videos? I was watching them the other day and cringing so much, she is such a penis!!

I might take some photos of my stuff... hmmm.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2010 at 05:25pm
Let me know if you need help with that Gary.

Yes, she's all scary and like hunting down the band! She also doesn't know what the hell she's talking about with some of the stuff in her collection. But what do I know? I don't have the only Green Day blanket in the universe. I've decided that I will make a parody of that video one day, for my own enjoyment and the internets.

I love my foam fingers to, because they're a weird merchandise idea for a band.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 27th, 2010 at 05:30pm
the only thing i really 'collect' is magazine clippings and articles. i have a folder full of them in little laminate covers Coolio but other than that i'm trying to collect up all the vinyls but that's a lot of money and it'll take me years to get them all Cheese
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 05:32pm
greenday6:

Yes, she's all scary and like hunting down the band! She also doesn't know what the hell she's talking about with some of the stuff in her collection. But what do I know? I don't have the only Green Day blanket in the universe. I've decided that I will make a parody of that video one day, for my own enjoyment and the internets.

Most of the things she says are rare you can just buy on the internet haha.

Yup yup only one in the world Wink
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2010 at 05:43pm
madddie:
Most of the things she says are rare you can just buy on the internet haha.

Yup yup only one in the world Wink
I noticed that to, and then some of the other mega-rare stuff is that handmade crap that people sell on ebay. But it was entertaining/scary to watch.

cabot gal:
the only thing i really 'collect' is magazine clippings and articles. i have a folder full of them in little laminate covers Coolio but other than that i'm trying to collect up all the vinyls but that's a lot of money and it'll take me years to get them all Cheese
But at least they re-released them all on vinyl again, some of them are cheaper to get now. Especially Nimrod, I always wanted that on vinyl.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 27th, 2010 at 05:53pm
greenday6:
But at least they re-released them all on vinyl again, some of them are cheaper to get now. Especially Nimrod, I always wanted that on vinyl.
same, nimrod was always the one i wanted Cheese but then it got reissued and my dad saw it out in new york and bought it for cheap out there for me. it's the single's box set that i really wanted, but that's like, over a hundred quid Cheese
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2010 at 06:00pm
cabot gal:
same, nimrod was always the one i wanted Cheese but then it got reissued and my dad saw it out in new york and bought it for cheap out there for me. it's the single's box set that i really wanted, but that's like, over a hundred quid Cheese
I haven't bought Nimrod yet, but I did buy the 7" box set and 3 record 21st Century Breakdown a few months ago. There's this guy on ebay who had like a case of them or something. He sold me both of them together for less than what they're charging for the 7" box set.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
May 27th, 2010 at 06:03pm
greenday6:
I haven't bought Nimrod yet, but I did buy the 7" box set and 3 record 21st Century Breakdown a few months ago. There's this guy on ebay who had like a case of them or something. He sold me both of them together for less than what they're charging for the 7" box set.
... totally gunna head over ebay to check again then Coolio i have the 21CB 3 record one already though Cheese
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 06:18pm
Heres some crappy photos of some shirts..
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
May 27th, 2010 at 06:39pm
You have a great shirt collection. I want to get that Basket Case one.
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 06:51pm
Thanks Smile I think thats my Basket Case one is my favourite.

I love your foam fingers!
i quit GSB.
Geek
i quit GSB.
May 27th, 2010 at 06:56pm
... that chick in the video is scary.
I watched her other videos, and she, like... stalks them. o_0
She went to their houses and everything. It's creepy.
[/offtopic]

All I have is a few shirts and posters... no offence to anyone, but I think that some of the Green Day merchandise is really weird. xD Blankets... air fresheners... WTF. But that's just me.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 27th, 2010 at 06:58pm
AIR FRESHENERS?
WHERE WHAT?!? I WANT ONE
lol. I have 9 GD shirts, 3 posters, all their CDs, a book [Rebels With a Cause], the Kerrang Legends issue about them... a keychain... BIAB, International Supervideos...
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 07:04pm
I've got air fresheners!!!! lmfao The heart grenade ones right? I've got one open, hanging in my room and two sealed.

greenday6:
I'm going to break my collection down into sets.

I can't be bothered to list all my stuff Neutral I'll do this too Wink
Batman.
Batman.
May 27th, 2010 at 07:05pm
madddie:
I've got air fresheners!!!! lmfao The heart grenade ones right? I've got one open, hanging in my room and two sealed.

greenday6:
I'm going to break my collection down into sets.

I can't be bothered to list all my stuff Neutral I'll do this too Wink

O: How would you go about finding those? lmfao
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 07:08pm
I got them off eBay I think lmfao

I've got loads of random Green Day shit!

EDIT: I have a photo of one them here
Batman.
Batman.
May 27th, 2010 at 07:11pm
^ lmfao I wish I would have liked GD in the AI era, that way I would've been able to buy all of that shit!
madddie
Banned
madddie
May 27th, 2010 at 07:12pm
I love the shit!! Hahaha!!
Register