What is your favorite thing about Tre?

AuthorMessage
FrankEdwinWright3rd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright3rd
April 1st, 2011 at 01:48pm
Doughnut Sprinkles:
FrankEdwinWright3rd:
I feel strange about having a crush on his past self, as well. I'm extremely into his 20ish self. I love the video of Last Ride In very much, because he just looks so good in it.
I think it's okay to have a crush on him, but if it has an impact on your love life you should be careful.

Yeah. I wouldn't say that it an impact per say, but he is someone i feel that i can rely on,even if he doesn't know me,y'know? Rolling Eyes
Rely in what kind of way? Do you mean, he can make you smile, whenever you're sad? It's hard to rely on someone who's actually not around and who doesn't know who you are. I think I know that feeling you're talking about, but it's hard to express.
FrankEdwinWright3rd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright3rd
April 1st, 2011 at 01:48pm
Doughnut Sprinkles:
FrankEdwinWright3rd:
I feel strange about having a crush on his past self, as well. I'm extremely into his 20ish self. I love the video of Last Ride In very much, because he just looks so good in it.
I think it's okay to have a crush on him, but if it has an impact on your love life you should be careful.

Yeah. I wouldn't say that it an impact per say, but he is someone i feel that i can rely on,even if he doesn't know me,y'know? Rolling Eyes
Rely in what kind of way? Do you mean, he can make you smile, whenever you're sad? It's hard to rely on someone who's actually not around and who doesn't know who you are. I think I know that feeling you're talking about, but it's hard to express.
green day drunkbunny
King For A Couple Of Days
green day drunkbunny
April 1st, 2011 at 02:01pm
FrankEdwinWright3rd:
btw. I love your gif. Smile

thank you Con

btw go in the talk thread if you want more pictures cause im constantly posting rare ones and photoshopped stuff
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
April 1st, 2011 at 02:12pm

i thought you might enjoy this
FrankEdwinWright3rd
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FrankEdwinWright3rd
April 1st, 2011 at 02:19pm
green day drunkbunny:

Fuck my Mom's entering my room right now. Tab change quick!
Okay, she left.
*blush*
I've seen this a gazillion times but never saved it. I was too afraid to get caught. :'D
green day drunkbunny
green day drunkbunny
April 1st, 2011 at 02:40pm
FrankEdwinWright3rd:
green day drunkbunny:

Fuck my Mom's entering my room right now. Tab change quick!
Okay, she left.
*blush*
I've seen this a gazillion times but never saved it. I was too afraid to get caught. :'D

i know the URL code by heart so i dont have to save it lol i just post it every couple pages in the talk thread
Cricket
Geek
Cricket

Blog
April 1st, 2011 at 04:01pm
FrankEdwinWright3rd:
Doughnut Sprinkles:
FrankEdwinWright3rd:

Exactly like that. Smile
GreenTreDayCoolDay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenTreDayCoolDay
August 5th, 2012 at 10:57pm
MY FAV THING ABOUT TRE IS EVERYTHING I LOVE HES HAIR
GreenTreDayCoolDay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
GreenTreDayCoolDay
August 5th, 2012 at 11:01pm
MY FAV THING ABOUT TRE IS EVERTHING I LOVE HES HAIR AND HES EYES Embarassed Shocked Shocked Shocked
Register