xxGirxx

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 04:55pm
[quote="Jeepster"]
theskyjogger:
Toxic Unicorn:
theskyjogger:
Toxic Unicorn:
once in a thunderstorm, my door was open that night, and right as some lightning flashed, 2 glowing red eyes were right outside my door.
suuuure
and nice way to make your post count higher, you could say all that nonsense in one post
its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad
i believe you
brb i have to go feed my unicorns now, talk to you later
:l have fun with your unicorns! (btw i dont even like unicorns. my name is TOXIC unicorns because its the type of unicorn im talking about, and i hate those sweeet sexy girly unicorns that nobody seems to like. (lol that did not make to much scense)
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 14th, 2011 at 04:58pm
Jeepster:
Once I moved into this really old big big house and there were these three mischevious ghosts. And a friendly one. He became my boyfriend.

LOL. But didn't he go away after that?
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 14th, 2011 at 05:04pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Jeepster:
Once I moved into this really old big big house and there were these three mischevious ghosts. And a friendly one. He became my boyfriend.

No, we had lots of sex, then I moved and married a corpse. Accidentally.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 14th, 2011 at 05:23pm
Jeepster:
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
Jeepster:

No, we had lots of sex, then I moved and married a corpse. Accidentally.

I had a weird experience like that! Me and my boyfriend, his sister and our friends went on a vacation to this cabin in the woods. It was great. We found this gross book and this spooky tape and played it, then laughed about it. But then my boyfriend's sister started acting weird and then a while later said she was raped by trees, isn't that so gross? I know. So then he goes to drive her into town and they say the bridge is out. He didn't even want to bring me along. What a jerk, right? And so then they come back and she starts going nuts and then STABS ME in the ankle with a PENCIL! What kind of fucked up bitch does that!? So the guys lay me down and I just woke up now and my leg still hurts like a bi-We're going to get you. We're going to get you. Not another peep. Time to go to sleep...

I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul! I'll swallow your soul!
Raymond
Post Whore
Raymond
May 14th, 2011 at 05:31pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Mareh
King For A Couple Of Days
Mareh

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 08:46pm
My friend legit believes in ghosts and he's 20. He reckons his house is haunted.
Mareh
Mareh

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 08:46pm
Wtfdubblepostn
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 08:55pm
I'M LEGIT CONVINCED MY PLACE IS HAUNTED. IT JUST DOES NOT MAKE SENSE MY PRINTER IS TURNED OFF AND SO IS MY COMPUTER AND IT GOES OFF AT THE SAME TIME ALL THE TIME. unless i get a legit explanation as to why it does that then it must be ghosts. the people that lived here before me were old and the one old man was dying. it could be him.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 08:56pm
i don't think it's wrong to believe in ghost just like it's not wrong for people to believe in a god. there are explanations as to why both are real and fake. it just depends what you believe in
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 14th, 2011 at 09:17pm
Jeepster:
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao

I'm so proud of that lmfao.
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
May 14th, 2011 at 09:27pm
I legit believe in ghosts. There's more evidence that proves in than there is that doesn't.
Mareh
Mareh

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 09:30pm
WeShallRock.:
I legit believe in ghosts. There's more evidence that proves in than there is that doesn't.
Really? How about the scientific evidence done countless times that proves they don't, no, can't exist?
Batman.
Batman.
May 14th, 2011 at 09:39pm
Batman.
Batman.
May 14th, 2011 at 09:43pm
Don't get me wrong, there are definitely times when I say to myself, "That is so fake. That is ridiculous." But there are many times when I see a piece of evidence (I am an ardent believer in ghosts) that I am stunned. There are literally times when I have no idea what to say because there is genuinely no other explanation for a piece of evidence other than it being paranormal or at least something out of the ordinary. It's for those reasons I believe in ghosts.
Spelling Cunts
Banned
Spelling Cunts
May 14th, 2011 at 11:28pm
WeShallRock.:

Wow. What great evidence you have. Look at that. Film Photographs which come under many conditions disprove science. Well that's half my degree out the window! I knew I should've become a photographer instead!
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 14th, 2011 at 11:55pm
Those photos could be photoshopped or maybe their not. who knows. i don't think that anyone should be putting down another persons beliefs. there is a difference between saying what you believe and putting another person down.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 03:23pm
^ As we say on Tumblr, bless this post
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 03:42pm
AnAnnoyinglyLongName:
WeShallRock.:

Wow. What great evidence you have. Look at that. Film Photographs which come under many conditions disprove science. Well that's half my degree out the window! I knew I should've become a photographer instead!

lol. I'm not saying photographs are my only evidence. Here is a really good collection of EVP's. Also, this is my favorite evidence from the show Ghost Hunters. I don't particularly prefer Ghost Hunters over any other paranormal show, but this is the best evidence (imo) from the show.
NIK JONUTZ
NIK JONUTZ

Blog
May 15th, 2011 at 05:28pm
The show "the haunted" about pets reacting to paranormal things is good. Pets don't go crazy for no reason.
Batman.
Batman.
May 15th, 2011 at 08:16pm
BELLY JO.:
The show "the haunted" about pets reacting to paranormal things is good. Pets don't go crazy for no reason.

Oh, I've seen clips from that show! Yeah, I think the theory that pets can detect paranormal activity is really interesting.
Register