Jesus of Suburbia Video

AuthorMessage
FODburnoutbillie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
FODburnoutbillie
June 4th, 2005 at 09:39pm
that would be SoOoOo kool, it would probably get cut off alot though cos its so long
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
June 4th, 2005 at 09:56pm
That would be so awesome. I can't wait for it.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2005 at 08:45am
yea i cant wait either
anorexa_go_go
Geek
anorexa_go_go
June 9th, 2005 at 10:37pm
paige:
i think it would be awesome, but id hate to see it played on mtv and shit. i consider JOS to be one of the songs reserved for the people who are really into the album, not just the singles. i think it would be cool if they released it on a DVD or online or something. im already gonna hate seeing wake me up when september ends on tv and having people run up to me saying "oh my god i love that september song!!" but then thats all they're ever interested in...

i agree cause i hate it when some people in school try to say they are big greenday fans when all theyve heard of is BOBD and AI, or holiday- that just pisses me off. and i love greenday-but i hate it when their songs get si popular that people think they are into them!! argh.

It happens with pretty much every band ever that is any good at all. Needless to say it would happen with Green Day. Doesn't make it any easier to put up with though, does it? But it's one of my biggest pet peeves.
jimmydied2day
Idiot
jimmydied2day
June 10th, 2005 at 02:38pm
i totally know what u mean ^^^^^^^^ (cant be bothered to quote) about which bits they would cut out, i mean, you jus cant cut any of it out really, its all amazing! but its good because it wouldnt get overplayed if it was 9mins long! i mean, look at Guns n Roses, November Rain, i hardly ever see it on the channels!

but yer back to the point, it would be awesome!
Unsuspecting_Victim
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Unsuspecting_Victim
June 12th, 2005 at 07:31pm
That would be cool...but the censorship thing is so high right now, i honestly think that it would hurt the message of the song...but don't get me wrong, it would still be cool, just the censorship thing...god i hate the FCC
Jaded05
Geek
Jaded05
June 13th, 2005 at 08:49am
billiejoeissoawesome2432:
Hey, don't you think that there should be a Jesus of Suburbia music video? it'd probably be really good if there was one...even though the song is pretty long

they r making a JOS video
jimmydied2day
Idiot
jimmydied2day
June 13th, 2005 at 05:55pm
anyone got a link for the JOS video, i dont get the channel it was on the other night, i been searching for it for a while, but couldnt find it! *cries* Shocked
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 13th, 2005 at 06:27pm
ok people for the thousandth time yes they are making a JOS music video and an american idiot movie ok .... ok
miss world
Jackass
miss world
June 15th, 2005 at 12:00am
shorty:
Hell, yes. That is the song that turned them into a respected band (we all ready knew that though, right guys?), one track into the album and it hits you right in the face. When I heard it the first time it was real emotional (I guess i get into music a bit too much) I just layed there and thought "Oh my god, this is Green Day and they are massive and they mean something".

It hit me again the other day, listening to American Idiot that there really was something important going on with this album, more than just the political intelligent side of it and more than just the amazing new song struchters and musical experiments.

So, yes, I there should be. Because it's a great song mainly but also because one thing i really hate is singles, the people that just buy singles and think they know the band, especially with a conncept record like american idiot.

omg I totally agree, I was listening to AI last night and you can really get caught up in it - the music, the story, the characters, the atmosphere, and I just get the feeling that this is the best rock album to come in a long time, definitely the best of our generation, and I dunno... I may sound kinda cheesy, but whatever
miss world
Jackass
miss world
June 15th, 2005 at 12:02am
jimmydied2day:
anyone got a link for the JOS video, i dont get the channel it was on the other night, i been searching for it for a while, but couldnt find it! *cries* Shocked

o the video isn't on yet, it says on the IFC website that they're going to premiere it on Saturday, July 9th at 11:30 pm as part of their punk month or something. go to GDA for more info Smile
miss world
Jackass
miss world
June 15th, 2005 at 12:04am
LittleSister:
have you seen this short movie, promoting one of tv channels? there's "jesus of suburba" used... and its damn good. Green Day dont play there, but all movie suits to song. i love it.

I haven't seen it, can someone link it for me? please Very Happy
Miss Katy
Jackass
Miss Katy
June 15th, 2005 at 06:40am
jesus of suburbia would make a damn cool video! i am going to have to see that!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 15th, 2005 at 09:16am
KT:

yea me 2
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
June 15th, 2005 at 08:13pm
coco and billie joe:
shorty:
Hell, yes. That is the song that turned them into a respected band (we all ready knew that though, right guys?), one track into the album and it hits you right in the face. When I heard it the first time it was real emotional (I guess i get into music a bit too much) I just layed there and thought "Oh my god, this is Green Day and they are massive and they mean something".

It hit me again the other day, listening to American Idiot that there really was something important going on with this album, more than just the political intelligent side of it and more than just the amazing new song struchters and musical experiments.

So, yes, I there should be. Because it's a great song mainly but also because one thing i really hate is singles, the people that just buy singles and think they know the band, especially with a conncept record like american idiot.

omg I totally agree, I was listening to AI last night and you can really get caught up in it - the music, the story, the characters, the atmosphere, and I just get the feeling that this is the best rock album to come in a long time, definitely the best of our generation, and I dunno... I may sound kinda cheesy, but whatever

yes it is one of the best things to come out in like 20/30 years. gosh, especially the 90s nothing good (mainstream) came out good then (except some green day!) and i was a poor inoccent child being brainwashed to listen to what was ever so 'popular.' Green Day makes new music worth listening to (or atleast their album) maybe someone new will come out with something this great and original or the time.
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
June 15th, 2005 at 10:25pm
*happy dance* I have channels !!!!! For all you peoples! Sorry, All I know, this is in America. I don't know if Direct TV and Dish Network are international or not.

For Direct TV people, channel 550 on July 9th. I don't know exact time. On IFC (Independant Film Channel)

Dish Network- Channel 131. Also July 9th. Also IFC.

For more info, check out, ifc.com I think that's the site. You can check whether you get the channel or not and what times they are. I set a reminder. lol
miss world
Jackass
miss world
June 15th, 2005 at 11:57pm
Whatsername_:
*happy dance* I have channels !!!!! For all you peoples! Sorry, All I know, this is in America. I don't know if Direct TV and Dish Network are international or not.

For Direct TV people, channel 550 on July 9th. I don't know exact time. On IFC (Independant Film Channel)

For more info, check out, ifc.com I think that's the site. You can check whether you get the channel or not and what times they are. I set a reminder. lol

yeah I have Direct TV too Very Happy it rocks cause that means I have Fuse too Cool
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 16th, 2005 at 09:14am
coco and billie joe:
Whatsername_:

yeah I have Direct TV too Very Happy it rocks cause that means I have Fuse too Cool

I have direct tv 2...and i don't really like it
lorna+mike+bass=ROCKS!
Jackass
lorna+mike+bass=ROCKS!
June 16th, 2005 at 03:01pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
KT:

yea me 2
YEA, I AGREE!!!!
note_the_sarcasm
Geek
note_the_sarcasm
June 16th, 2005 at 03:06pm
Awesome. That was the best song off AI, hands down.
Register