I think I may have just found the sexiest guitar ever.

AuthorMessage
409inyourcoffeemaker
Geek
409inyourcoffeemaker
May 20th, 2005 at 07:30pm
and how much would that be in dollars??i want it!
Robbie
Falling In Love With The Board
Robbie
May 20th, 2005 at 07:31pm
409inyourcoffeemaker:
and how much would that be in dollars??i want it!

about....... $230 US.

But remember EVERYTHING here costs a lot more than in America, our economy is screwed, but at least we have crumpets on demand.
Franny.
Franny.
May 20th, 2005 at 07:36pm
Robbie:
GreenDay420:
yah when i first saw that i was like, hey that looks like dave grohl's guitar. but his is in the shape of a strat isnt it? but that is a sexy guitar *drools*

It's similar to a strat shape, yeah, but it's not exactly a strat. I'm a horrible guitar nerd, so I know this stuff. I actually have plans to make a junior style les paul out of raw timber at home, that's how abd I've gotten.

This one is a les paul style one, the same shape guitar played by such legends as Slash, Billie Joe Armstrong, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, Neil Chon and many other legendary figures.

lol im a guitar nerd too but im not a big dave grohl fan so im not exactly sure. but i have a les paul and its fuckin awesome.
Robbie
Robbie
May 20th, 2005 at 07:38pm
GreenDay420:
Robbie:
GreenDay420:
yah when i first saw that i was like, hey that looks like dave grohl's guitar. but his is in the shape of a strat isnt it? but that is a sexy guitar *drools*

It's similar to a strat shape, yeah, but it's not exactly a strat. I'm a horrible guitar nerd, so I know this stuff. I actually have plans to make a junior style les paul out of raw timber at home, that's how abd I've gotten.

This one is a les paul style one, the same shape guitar played by such legends as Slash, Billie Joe Armstrong, Jimmy Page, Joe Perry, Neil Chon and many other legendary figures.

lol im a guitar nerd too but im not a big dave grohl fan so im not exactly sure. but i have a les paul and its fuckin awesome.

I cant even afford an imitation les paul, so I'm going for this which is less than half the price of an Epiphone.

My current guitars are a Dreadnaught copy and a BC Rich Bich (unpopular model, therefore cheap) that was made in Korea (therefore, cheap), but does play nicely and has a Floyd Rose trem.

I want a proper Gibson Les Paul so badly but it would take me over 5 years to save up for it. And that's for a studio.
BillieJoeIsGOD33Billie
Geek
BillieJoeIsGOD33Billie
May 20th, 2005 at 07:39pm
Robbie:

this is a Les Paul style guitar. This is a Les Paul style guitar made of of completely clear PMMA acrylic, which has a similar density to wood, meaning that the differences in tone and sustain between a standard Les Paul and this beauty are minute. And how fucking awesome is it?

I'm buying one soon, I'm a third of the way to affording it.

And this aint a Dave Grohl rip off, his was a completely different, double cut shape, this is a single cut LP copy which looks stunning and is sure to turn a few heads when i bring it in to school.

Opinions?

available from http://www.wesleyguitars.co.uk I should add.

a bargain at about £130.

That is soooo cool!

(That sort of messed up, so I fixed it for you. Hope you don't ind - Robbie)
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 21st, 2005 at 12:30am
Shocked Drool Drool Drool Drool must buy now... how much is 130 pounds in American dollars?
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 21st, 2005 at 12:45am
fancy pants:
Shocked Drool Drool Drool Drool must buy now... how much is 130 pounds in American dollars?
wait it would be about $260 right? I'm sooooo saving up for that once I get a job.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
May 21st, 2005 at 01:29pm
*Drool*
I want it. I want it bad.
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 21st, 2005 at 04:05pm
OOOOH! I can get my mom to get it for me as a late birthday present instead of a bass. It's cheaper than the bass I want, anyway. Very Happy I will suggest this to my mom.
XanderToKay
Jackass
XanderToKay
May 22nd, 2005 at 06:39am
wow, i could have bought 4 of those for the price of my drums Surprised 5 if you include the extra cymbals or double bass im saving for
VF Lover!
King For A Couple Of Days
VF Lover!
May 22nd, 2005 at 06:41am
Robbie:

Opinions?

sexy
Mechanical_Girl
Idiot
Mechanical_Girl
May 22nd, 2005 at 06:41am
that is a sexy guitar i got 2 get one
Peter Petrelli
Peter Petrelli
May 22nd, 2005 at 06:43am
woaaaaaah... that is one kick ass, mother fucking, jail breaking, squirrel killing guitar, man! i want it...
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
May 22nd, 2005 at 11:48am
i agree with ponce_gdrocks
Tré Groovy
Idiot
Tré Groovy
May 22nd, 2005 at 01:04pm
There's that exact same guitar in this music shop in bluwater (shopping center) I have touched it Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
fancy pants
Post Whore
fancy pants
May 22nd, 2005 at 01:23pm
Tré Groovy:
There's that exact same guitar in this music shop in bluwater (shopping center) I have touched it Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
did it make you feel strange things in your pants???
Robbie
Robbie
May 24th, 2005 at 02:00pm
Tré Groovy:

strange. Wesley are based in County Durham and bluwater is in london I think.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 24th, 2005 at 02:26pm
*drool*

But I'm still in love with that glittery green fender which I WILL get!!!
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
May 24th, 2005 at 02:27pm
Robbie:
Tré Groovy:

It's kinda on the outskirts of London...
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
May 24th, 2005 at 02:59pm
Flaming Phalanges!:
Robbie:
Tré Groovy:

It's kinda on the outskirts of London...

Ooh ooh! I've been there. my cousin lives near it. And she lives in sidcup. I realise this isnt nmuch help to this theread.
Register