Any band memberz in here?

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
April 9th, 2006 at 01:40am
Dom:
Room 409.:
I'm in a band. We're called Faith Defied. I sing and play piano (we're Evanescence-esque) and write al the songs. Yes I'm a girl. What's wrong with female fronted rock bands?

their not as good as male fronted rock bands?

nothing is wrong with female fronted bands. but dom has a point somewhat...i wouldn't say not as good, but just not as popular. a female lead just doesn't have the a certain stage-prescence a male lead brings. i'm not taking sides though cuz my band was once female lead, just my little view on this.
Dom
Jackass
Dom
April 10th, 2006 at 12:37pm
Coff:
Dom:
Room 409.:
I'm in a band. We're called Faith Defied. I sing and play piano (we're Evanescence-esque) and write al the songs. Yes I'm a girl. What's wrong with female fronted rock bands?

Go to hell?

I'm in a band. I play drums. We write our own songs now. They sound good ^_^

go to hell for stating the truth? All the best bands have male singers, its just the way it is. I wouldn't want a female singer to front my band, people only get female singers when they cant find any good male ones.
Franny.
Franny.
April 10th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Dom:
Coff:
Dom:
Room 409.:

Go to hell?

go to hell for stating the truth? All the best bands have male singers, its just the way it is. I wouldn't want a female singer to front my band, people only get female singers when they cant find any good male ones.

i must say, if a female fronts a good band such as no doubt or something, the female usual goes solo. and down the drain the band goes. or it's like 'female leader's name' and band. it's quite the crappy situation
Dom
Jackass
Dom
April 11th, 2006 at 06:42am
GreenDay420:
Dom:
Coff:
Dom:
Room 409.:

Go to hell?

i must say, if a female fronts a good band such as no doubt or something, the female usual goes solo. and down the drain the band goes. or it's like 'female leader's name' and band. it's quite the crappy situation

female voices often just dont suit that style of music, im just imagining my favourite bands with female singers, yuk, it just wouldn't be the same
bratbassist
Idiot
bratbassist
April 12th, 2006 at 02:11pm
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Im guitarist in a band called NO ENTRY
Prosthetic Head
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Prosthetic Head
April 12th, 2006 at 03:29pm
i'm in a band... no name yet.. i think of loads but my bandmates always say no. we need a bassist. we have a few songs, and have been together for 9 or 10 months.
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
April 12th, 2006 at 05:09pm
YOU are talking to......

Syd Francis.......the lead singer and guitarist of SCARLET EAGLE...

....position of drummer......is currently FILLED

you CAN do me a favour.........

.....and find a replacement for our recently sacked bassist.....

H-F-P-R
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
April 20th, 2006 at 08:09pm
i play in a band..me and my friends Cindy, Megan and Nate play in our band Midnight Lights...its kind of a corney name but we like it
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 23rd, 2006 at 07:57am
Dom:
Coff:
Dom:
Room 409.:

Go to hell?

I think that is because a lot of the time, the female doesn't have a powerful voice, and on stage, just sounds shit. There are, however, a lot of very good bands with very talanted female singers in them. And also, because a lot of those female fronted bands are just silly, they are all cute and stuff, and because of that, aren't taken seriously.

But, they are also shoved away in a male dominated industry.

But, Shirly Manson from Garbage, she is a good singer. I absolutly love Garbage.
Billie~Joe~Armstrong
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie~Joe~Armstrong
April 30th, 2006 at 12:28pm
I have a band, it's called Story of My Life. Very Happy
We are looking for a background guitarist, and a keyboardist. Wink
I play lead guitar, and lead vocals. Cool
State Radio
State Radio
April 30th, 2006 at 01:36pm
Former Member of a band here. But I quit when we lost our drummer and he got replaced by a kid who didn't know anything about drumming at all.
Tre Cool.
Addict
Tre Cool.
May 3rd, 2006 at 03:55pm
I'm in a band. The name's "Same Difference"
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:15pm
I'm the drummer in a band called Qubitchuous.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 3rd, 2006 at 04:19pm
And the only clarinetist in Wigan Youth Swing Band too lmfao
SinfulDavey
Idiot
SinfulDavey
May 4th, 2006 at 03:23am
I play the spoons in my band, the Ingleman Brothers
toRockorSurf
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
toRockorSurf
May 6th, 2006 at 10:07pm
I play guitar, piano/keyboard, and do the lead vocals for our band 'Insolent/Defiant'.

Go ahead, laugh, I like the name.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
May 11th, 2006 at 04:46pm
i've been in 35 or 36 bands in my lifetime, but none of them ever even made one good song. haha.
love.
love.
May 20th, 2006 at 08:23pm
i play bass guitar in my band CATCHFRASE
Tyler
Tyler
May 21st, 2006 at 08:59pm
Yeah, I'm in a band. Only 3 members, me (bass), cameron (guitar), and Mitch (drums).

Though we're getting better, I really hate it cause none of us have the same interest in music. I can't stand the shit they want to cover.
Her_Infernal_Majesty
Her_Infernal_Majesty
May 22nd, 2006 at 03:30pm
Okay, Yeah I'm in a band we're called 'The Dudes and Oi', I play the bass.
with shaun(drums), Julian (lead guitar), Kayleigh (2nd Guitar), Tanisha (Tambourine)

Yeah we have a tambourinist!! how cool is that! but none of us can sing so that is a bummer.

But Julian is trying to rope ne1 of the band 2 sing but i'm sure we'll work it out!
Register