Driven: Green Day

AuthorMessage
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
June 4th, 2005 at 08:09pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
but yeh im staying here instead of going to my aunts just to tape it but maybe they will re-air it after June 29th

You never know.. remember what happened with Storytellers? Im defintaly taping it. I just hope im not on vacation that day, because we dont get vh1 there... hbo, but no vh1. Crying or Very sad i love vh1.
american_idiot_94
Falling In Love With The Board
american_idiot_94
June 4th, 2005 at 08:10pm
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:
but yeh im staying here instead of going to my aunts just to tape it but maybe they will re-air it after June 29th

You never know.. remember what happened with Storytellers? Im defintaly taping it. I just hope im not on vacation that day, because we dont get vh1 there... hbo, but no vh1. Crying or Very sad i love vh1.

but they repeat lisndey lohan and jessica simsions all the time and theirs came out a long time ago
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 4th, 2005 at 08:13pm
omg! i know this has nothing to do with this thread but Gerard from MCR cut his hair look at this pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lplisa13/gerardhair.jpg i honestly think he looks hotter Smile
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 4th, 2005 at 08:14pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
omg! i know this has nothing to do with this thread but Gerard from MCR cut his hair look at this pic: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/lplisa13/gerardhair.jpg i honestly think he looks hotter Smile

now you can see his gorgous face Cool

Laughing
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 4th, 2005 at 08:20pm
I swear to god i think he looks like another twin of billie joe
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
June 4th, 2005 at 08:20pm
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:

but they repeat lisndey lohan and jessica simsions all the time and theirs came out a long time ago

yea, but im not trusting vh1 anymore... after what they did to me, with the storytellers withdrawl. and i cant download it either.
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
June 4th, 2005 at 08:22pm
GreenDay_Fan17:

thats what i thought too... but then i said the people at gsb will think im crazy. but he does, from that pic, probably not so much in another.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
minoritypossemember1:
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:

yea, but im not trusting vh1 anymore... after what they did to me, with the storytellers withdrawl. and i cant download it either.

I taped it the first time it was on because i knew they wouldnt play it very many times after the first time of airing it
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
minoritypossemember1:
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:

well stroytellers isnt just a one time thing, its an on going show ans they have different artists come in, they cant just play the green day one all the time, it would defeat the purpose of the show
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 4th, 2005 at 08:23pm
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:

thats what i thought too... but then i said the people at gsb will think im crazy. but he does, from that pic, probably not so much in another.

yeh with the clothes and everything they look alike but i think i think he looks hotter that way i dont care if that sounds "teenie" or not but yeh i think he looks hotter that way
asphinctersayswhat
Idiot
asphinctersayswhat
June 4th, 2005 at 08:26pm
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:

well stroytellers isnt just a one time thing, its an on going show ans they have different artists come in, they cant just play the green day one all the time, it would defeat the purpose of the show

i know, but they could play it maybe once a month... they dont show it at ALL anymore.
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 4th, 2005 at 08:29pm
minoritypossemember1:
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
american_idiot_94:
minoritypossemember1:
GreenDay_Fan17:

i know, but they could play it maybe once a month... they dont show it at ALL anymore.

well they played it like non-stop after the first airing....and im sure they play it again sooner or later...but if they have other artist doing the show, why repeat the older ones
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 4th, 2005 at 08:33pm
ok im off now people ill be on tomorrow bye
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 4th, 2005 at 08:34pm
ok talk to you later
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 4th, 2005 at 08:35pm
BYE
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
June 4th, 2005 at 10:06pm
GreenDay_Fan17:

To tell ya the truth, I liked his longer hair better. I miss it. But whatever it's just hair, and it was Gerard's decision.
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 5th, 2005 at 12:21am
Green Day 101:
GreenDay_Fan17:

To tell ya the truth, I liked his longer hair better. I miss it. But whatever it's just hair, and it was Gerard's decision.

i heard that he cut it for a new music video Shocked
No Knowledge Of Love
Idiot
No Knowledge Of Love
June 5th, 2005 at 02:29am
american_idiot_94:
Green Day 101:
GreenDay_Fan17:

i heard that he cut it for a new music video Shocked

that'd kinda explain it
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 5th, 2005 at 08:41am
yeh its hair it'll grow back
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
June 5th, 2005 at 09:41am
GreenDay_Fan17: