Can anyone play weird instruments?

AuthorMessage
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
December 18th, 2005 at 06:48pm
i know how to play the hose!!! Razz or i try to anyways! i tried when i was little cause i saw my dad blowing into a pop bottle, so i thought since a hose had a hole in the top, i'd try blowing into it! it doesnt work the best, but it amuses me... Rolling Eyes

i also play kazoo!!!! doesnt take much talent...
carrot
Idiot
carrot
December 21st, 2005 at 12:22pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
violin
i find that very weird
oh and i kick ass playing hot crust buns on the recorder
i play violin
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
December 23rd, 2005 at 12:17am
i just realized, i also know how to play my braces... i have these rubberbands, and i pluck them so they make noise, then move my mouth certain ways to change the pitch... its cool! i can play jingle bells quite well!!!! Very Happy
St_Billie.onholiday
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
St_Billie.onholiday
December 23rd, 2005 at 07:26pm
i can play dobro!!!

bet you guys aint never heard of that 1 Wink
*meggy72*wants2bminority
Geek
*meggy72*wants2bminority
December 26th, 2005 at 06:44pm
St_Billie.onholiday:
i can play dobro!!!

bet you guys aint never heard of that 1 Wink

nope!!!
Kelley_of_Suburbia
Geek
Kelley_of_Suburbia
December 26th, 2005 at 07:47pm
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
January 1st, 2006 at 07:28am
I used to play the violin for like 8 years the stopped....at my primary school, we had a violin group, and we had a girl who was our age, that played recorder with us. it was so crap.
self-taught keyboard/piano player self taught guitar player..(still teaching) can play basic drum beat wo0t, and the gold trophy prize:

the ukalale...self taught my self...can play redundant and all otehr types of green day and stuff...better still
I have TWO ukalale's. one brown classic one...one red oneVery Happy
shadowavenger
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shadowavenger
January 1st, 2006 at 07:43pm
Ooh lots of violinists, I've been playing for ten years and am sick to death of the damn thing. I have a 5-string electric violin and its the most EEVIL sound in the world! They look amazingly cool, but don't actually ever try to play one.

Viola is sorta unusual, and it sounds much nicer than the violin. and my sister used to have harmonica lessons. that was cool, it bugged the hell out of my parents. I also played the recorder (descant, alto and tenor) and when I was 8 I played the triangle at this big primary schools music festival, in a concert hall in front of 2000 people. My biggest performance ever and i played the TRIANGLE! *shakes head*
Greenzzz
Falling In Love With The Board
Greenzzz
January 8th, 2006 at 12:10pm
<3BlackRoseOfDeath:
I used to play the violin for like 8 years the stopped....at my primary school, we had a violin group, and we had a girl who was our age, that played recorder with us. it was so crap.
self-taught keyboard/piano player self taught guitar player..(still teaching) can play basic drum beat wo0t, and the gold trophy prize:

the ukalale...self taught my self...can play redundant and all otehr types of green day and stuff...better still
I have TWO ukalale's. one brown classic one...one red oneVery Happy

i played violin too for like 8 jears Razz
i quit it cuz i hated it..
now i play like 2 years guitar Smile
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
January 8th, 2006 at 12:47pm
I play the violin Very Happy i have done for about 9 years now. i have an electric one now. Its white
watermelon murderer
Geek
watermelon murderer
January 12th, 2006 at 03:28pm
i play the mandolin!
OH YEAH!
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
January 12th, 2006 at 04:21pm
I play some percussion like marimba, xylophone a little bit ob drums and some others for about 5 years now...I played flute before for 2 years...and I play the electric guitar....It isn't really weird : >
Kitti
Falling In Love With The Board
Kitti
January 14th, 2006 at 05:22pm
*THE_TEENIES_ATTACK!*:
paradoxical:
Revenge!:
clarient *shudderes* too squeaky!
i have dislike for clarinets... well woodwind in genral... most brass in luton do (i dunno if it is anywhere else) although orchestraly french horns are classed as woodwind but we dont normally advertive the fact Rolling Eyes

hey, hey...a good clarinetist is not squeaky, even in the high octave. i would know, i used to be second chair...
then i dropped band. what a shame. *manaical laughter*
i play clarinet! shame on you *points finger at you*

HEY. I joined again, and after three years of NOT playing, I still own all the 3rd clarinets with my mad skills. Which is quite sad, actually, because I'm not that great.
taytee_reeba
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
taytee_reeba
January 14th, 2006 at 10:44pm
i play the ukulele and spoons! Smile
Kitty On The Catwalk™
Geek
Kitty On The Catwalk™
January 15th, 2006 at 09:01am
I'm a trombone player. Cool
Minnesotagirl
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Minnesotagirl
March 26th, 2006 at 07:02am
I play the guitar but I can also play "noseflute".Actually I just stick a recorder in my nose and.. you know.

just realized, i also know how to play my braces... i have these rubberbands, and i pluck them so they make noise, then move my mouth certain ways to change the pitch... its cool! i can play jingle bells quite well!!!!

Razz
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
March 27th, 2006 at 05:11pm
...I can play the clarinet, kazoo and the comb! XD
TDM_Sandra
Geek
TDM_Sandra
March 28th, 2006 at 06:28am
weird instruments? the flute? ts weird ti decide to learn it ^^ and the harmonica lmao
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
Addict
AAAAAAAAHHH, LLAMA.
March 28th, 2006 at 08:22pm
I can play the drums and the baseball bat.
Shifty
WHOOOT.
Drops of Jupiter
Idiot
Drops of Jupiter
May 2nd, 2006 at 03:09pm
VIOLINIST
Register