Do you shower with your instrument? Do you sleep with it?

AuthorMessage
spill_no_sick
Falling In Love With The Board
spill_no_sick
June 29th, 2005 at 08:45pm
I hate my bass
Holden
Geek
Holden

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2005 at 03:48pm
I sleep with my guitar
Holden
Geek
Holden

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2005 at 03:49pm
and take her on holidays with me, or to high school sometimes.
ROB WELFARE
Jackass
ROB WELFARE
July 2nd, 2005 at 05:48am
ok well, last night i started sleeping with my guitar, and if i showered with it i would pretty much shoot something cuz it would ruin it, but yeah ok, ya i sleep with it
ROB WELFARE
Jackass
ROB WELFARE
July 2nd, 2005 at 05:48am
oh yeah and i take my accoustic to school everyday
Soldasfreedom
Idiot
Soldasfreedom
July 2nd, 2005 at 06:20am
Wow, i wish i had a guitar to love, but i samshed it on my friends head and them we wrecked it, the poor thing is in pieces in my garage Crying or Very sad
LittleSister
LittleSister
July 2nd, 2005 at 06:23am
i cant take my drums with me everywhere where i go... so i take drum sticks Very Happy
KATH!
Idiot
KATH!
July 5th, 2005 at 11:13am
cheese_for_a_day:
erm:
Drums sticks rule... but they hurt wen u hit yourself in the head with them. I was drummin and got a bit carried away and some how managed to hit myself on the head, i nearly fell off my stool Cool

Laughing my friend gets carried away sometimes...if someone (one of the guitarists) mess up and everyone but him stops and he like spazzez out

My drummer does that too Razz But when he gets carried away, he always accidently throws his drum sticks and nearly kills us all 0.o
Letterbombed
Letterbombed
July 5th, 2005 at 04:47pm
i slept with my bass once, i cant shower with it
**billie joe's girl**
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
**billie joe's girl**
July 6th, 2005 at 08:27am
wen i go on holiday i need to take my sticks and my violin. infact i take my sticks evrywhere (coz it gets boring a lot)
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 6th, 2005 at 07:50pm
i take drumsticks with me everywhere, in the car,drumming on sumthing, friends houses,drumming on sumthing, dinner, drumming on sumthing, i took drumsticks to the zoo once,lol,im weird but i get bored and thats what i do,oh and when i think like if im writting a paper i write with one hand and do doubles with the other,it helps me think Very Happy
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 6th, 2005 at 07:53pm
i get drumsticks taken away all the time in school,lol, i get bored so i start tapping in the middle of class, it makes them so mad, its not like any1 pays attention anyways,come on, have you ever needed to know the distribtive property in your entire life?i think not, i hate algerbra
Kitti
Kitti
July 8th, 2005 at 09:23am
i WISH i could take my bass everywhere...im so paranoid Smile i dont let anyone touch it unless im standing right there...i wish my amp could come too...i sound really bad without it! i dont take it to school, my geometry teacher would really hate me if i did...stupid, stupid woman to put me in the last row next to my best friend and expect us to pay attention when she was just reviewing...by the time you finish algebra, youve learned all the math you REALLY need...unless youre going into quantum physics or Cambridge...oh hell...
Ants IN Your Pants
King For A Couple Of Days
Ants IN Your Pants
July 10th, 2005 at 01:06am
if i showerd with it...i would die
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
July 21st, 2005 at 12:55pm
i sleep with my ibanez sometimes during the night when i hug it i hear solos.....wtf was dat oh well......anyways for no reason i always have picks in my pocket
greendayscumbag
Idiot
greendayscumbag
July 21st, 2005 at 02:28pm
cant bring a kit everywhere, its impossible.

although when i was in London, i took my snare drum with me and sat in the streets of london drumming and singing, not alot of people appreciated my talents but i did make £4.71 so woo!

I take my sticks everywhere, even if im just going to the shops.
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
July 21st, 2005 at 02:31pm
i tried to play guitar on a sidewalk but gangster tried to steal my guitar...bastard
greendayscumbag
Idiot
greendayscumbag
July 21st, 2005 at 02:36pm
fatpunk_50:
i tried to play guitar on a sidewalk but gangster tried to steal my guitar...bastard

assholes, the cops tried to take my snare away from me, but i pretended i was retarded so they left me alone.
fatpunk_50
Geek
fatpunk_50
July 21st, 2005 at 02:50pm
lol thats a good one
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
King For A Couple Of Days
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
July 22nd, 2005 at 03:57pm
i played my guitar in my maths class and an old lady ( a teacher i guess) took it off of me, crazy old bitch
Register