Too many young people...

AuthorMessage
notusingthisaccountanymor
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
notusingthisaccountanymor
December 24th, 2005 at 08:19pm
I feel bad for kids at 13 getting knocked up, actually.

I wonder how their kids will be... Pretty messed up, I'm guessing...
blueangel30142
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blueangel30142
January 3rd, 2006 at 12:36pm
*unwanted*:
¨what is the limit for legal sex in usa?

it actual depends on what state you are in bu tthe average is 15-17. mostly 16.
RunningAwayFromPain
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
RunningAwayFromPain
January 4th, 2006 at 12:45am
i think kids are doing it too young. i mean at 11 you dont know what your getting into and you dont want to end up regreting it i mean im 16 and i virgin and ok with it, i dont make a big deal out of loosing your virginity aslong as you are old enough to understand it will change things and your not going to regret it soo im not saying it has to be your one and only true love just make sure you know what your doing
Laurie*L.
Geek
Laurie*L.
January 4th, 2006 at 12:50am
everybody's doin it and im not.because i like my minority status.plus cuz having a baby at 15(or in this life)would suck
A New Wave Gospel
Idiot
A New Wave Gospel
January 4th, 2006 at 03:25pm
Sorry if this has already been said I just can't be tailed to read through 19 pages of messages.

Right I'm 15 and still a Virgin right I can wait. Its no big deal to me why should people celebrate the first time they do something and make such a big deal about (with of course the exeption of birthdays), do you remember the first time you ate pizza or went to the moves?
Right and did you make a big deal of it and say "I JUST LOST MY PIZZA/MOVIE VIRGINITY AREN'T I COOL!!!!"

I think not!
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
January 4th, 2006 at 10:00pm
too much peer pressure
Lucifers Angel
King For A Couple Of Days
Lucifers Angel
January 5th, 2006 at 05:59am
the legal age of consent is 16 in britain, and if a man is found to be having sex with some one younger than 16 he will be held for statatory rape, however i am a firm beliver that perhaps the age limit should be higered to 18, because think about it we are told that at 18 we can go and get drunk, we are told that at 18 we can have a say in the way the country is being run by voting, at 16 we are told yes you can get behind a wheel of a car now and drive which i also think is to young but that is just me, we are allowed to do all those things when we're older but we can have sex with anyone we feal fit at 16 when most girls and boys are still developing they're own minds.
carrot
Idiot
carrot
January 5th, 2006 at 09:15am
younger parents should thing about how the child is gonna feel......would child like to be born early..and inot a life where the mother might still want to have fun in their life and leaves heer/him athome with th grandmother...or would they like to brew (i couldnt think of another word) and be born inot a secure houseold where there is constant protectiona nd care
A I D E N R O C K
Geek
A I D E N R O C K
January 16th, 2006 at 10:48am
i want to
Trouble Bound Castaway
Falling In Love With The Board
Trouble Bound Castaway
January 16th, 2006 at 10:55am
It's hormones...the hormones and puberty is starting to affect younger people. It's called precocious puberty, which is probably one of the causes for this epidemic. But hey, if you ask a 14 year old like me, think twice...use a condom and don't be stupid. It just plain sucks for me becasuse it feels like I have so much pressure and my hormones are killing me from the inside out. I need to do what needs to be done, but I can't hold this forever. Though I only may be 14, I have the sex drive of a 21 year old.
anti-christ of suburbia
Idiot
anti-christ of suburbia

Mibba
July 9th, 2006 at 12:08pm
im 13, so far i dont know anyone my age who isnt a virgin, maybe it dont happen so much round my way. but recently there was this 11 year old girl in the paper who got pregnant on a drunken night out with friends. and you know what? Her mother is PROUD of her! an 11 year old girl! i mean, thats just too young. shes still a kid herself, it ruins your life having kids that young, and theres always the problem of Aids and other STDs or whatever.
Nathalie.
Addict
Nathalie.
July 9th, 2006 at 01:08pm
anti-christ of suburbia:
im 13, so far i dont know anyone my age who isnt a virgin, maybe it dont happen so much round my way. but recently there was this 11 year old girl in the paper who got pregnant on a drunken night out with friends. and you know what? Her mother is PROUD of her! an 11 year old girl! i mean, thats just too young. shes still a kid herself, it ruins your life having kids that young, and theres always the problem of Aids and other STDs or whatever.

OMFG Shocked ! An 11 year old! That's too young...I can't understand that her mother is proud...

I'm 13 too, and I wanna have sex when i'm 15 or 16 ...
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 9th, 2006 at 02:06pm
A New Wave Gospel:
Sorry if this has already been said I just can't be tailed to read through 19 pages of messages.

Right I'm 15 and still a Virgin right I can wait. Its no big deal to me why should people celebrate the first time they do something and make such a big deal about (with of course the exeption of birthdays), do you remember the first time you ate pizza or went to the moves?
Right and did you make a big deal of it and say "I JUST LOST MY PIZZA/MOVIE VIRGINITY AREN'T I COOL!!!!"

I think not!

i also don't think its such a big deal
but its nothing to compare to pizza or a movie
your virginity is something you can NEVER have back
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 10th, 2006 at 08:14am
Viva La Stupid:
A New Wave Gospel:

I think not!

I've heard that it's possible with surgery. xD
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 10th, 2006 at 08:30am
Harlequin Girl:
Viva La Stupid:
A New Wave Gospel:

I think not!

its not the same , you've still experienced sex
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 10th, 2006 at 08:38am
Viva La Stupid:
Harlequin Girl:
Viva La Stupid:
A New Wave Gospel:

I think not!

Yeah, but what's so special about being a virgin?
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 10th, 2006 at 08:59am
Harlequin Girl:
Viva La Stupid:
Harlequin Girl:
Viva La Stupid:
A New Wave Gospel:

I think not!

(noting in my opinion)
but its something you can never have back
like with the whole pizza thing , you can have pizza everday you don't need to worry about never having it again

with your virginity you 'give it away' (what bad wording Rolling Eyes) ONCE
you share that 'special moment' with one person , once in your life
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
July 10th, 2006 at 09:16am
Viva La Stupid:
Harlequin Girl:
Viva La Stupid:
Harlequin Girl:
Viva La Stupid:
A New Wave Gospel:

I think not!

(noting in my opinion)
but its something you can never have back
like with the whole pizza thing , you can have pizza everday you don't need to worry about never having it again

with your virginity you 'give it away' (what bad wording Rolling Eyes) ONCE
you share that 'special moment' with one person , once in your life

You can share it with that person many times, and who says that the first time is gonna be the most special one, the best one and the one most full of love?

Anyway, my philosophy (about anything) is that it doesn't matter whether it's the first time or the 33875895th time. Like when on my last day of school my mom was all- OMG, it's the first time you've ever graduated!!!11- I was just -who cares if it's the first or the second time?-
What matters, is how good it is. xD

And about the pizza thing, when you've eaten it, you can't have the first time back anymore either. Very Happy Shame, I don't remember my first time with a pizza.
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
July 10th, 2006 at 07:15pm
hmmm, sex isnt the same anymore lmfao
No I havent had sex BUT if I was born today as a 15 year old I would automatically think sex was First base Laughing
o_o and its sad really.
Enjoy what you have, while you have it. [childhood i mean not sex cause I know some of you want to get on out there and give a spin]
Whats so cool about having sex with an 11 year old, when you are also 11? e_e
nasty.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
July 10th, 2006 at 09:43pm
Yeah. And how good can an 11 year old be, anyways? I mean. they're 11. You know what I mean?
Register