September 8th, 2005 at 08:55pm
I was like a foot away fromt the tv the whole time
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 08:56pm
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Okay people, just leave the poor kids alone...they'll learn more than one song eventually...=/ It's not fair to them if you call them that~

What teenies? No actually I think its perfectly fair. Cool

Well it depends...if they say they are in love with "Billy jo" then by all means call them teenies cause those piss me off lol
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
OMG!!!! this girl is doing the national anthem and she sucks!!! green day should have done it or have all the band that perform do it and like make a rock version to it
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
Bobessica:
I was like a foot away fromt the tv the whole time

Shocked I wasn't even that far and I STILL couldn't hear it properly!
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
GreenDay_Fan17:
OMG!!!! this girl is doing the national anthem and she sucks!!! green day should have done it or have all the band that perform do it and like make a rock version to it

You actually watching the game? Shocked

lol
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 08:57pm
GreenDay_Fan17:

OMG
I was just thinking that...they shoulda done that at a Red Sox game...seriously they should have though...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 08:58pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Okay people, just leave the poor kids alone...they'll learn more than one song eventually...=/ It's not fair to them if you call them that~

Well it depends...if they say they are in love with "Billy jo" then by all means call them teenies cause those piss me off lol

The ones who piss me of are the ones who see Green Day written on my ruler or something and go "oh so you like Green Day eh? The whole Boulevard of Broken Dreams..."

And then they refuse to belive there is more to Green Day than BOBD and the AI album.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
ozzy's performance was awesome! oh god, watching zakk wylde play was amazing, it's so freaky how awesome he is, i love him haha.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
Tig:
GreenDay_Fan17:

lol

well i was taping the thingy and i thought that green day would come on but now i see they aint so i turned it off now
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

The ones who piss me of are the ones who see Green Day written on my ruler or something and go "oh so you like Green Day eh? The whole Boulevard of Broken Dreams..."

And then they refuse to belive there is more to Green Day than BOBD and the AI album.

Ah...those tick me off too. =/ yeah, I hate that...
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 8th, 2005 at 08:59pm
GreenDay420:
ozzy's performance was awesome! oh god, watching zakk wylde play was amazing, it's so freaky how awesome he is, i love him haha.

yeh it was
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:00pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Tig:
GreenDay_Fan17:

lol

well i was taping the thingy and i thought that green day would come on but now i see they aint so i turned it off now

Ok I thought you were a football fan for a minute there...not like theres anything wrong if you are I'm just saying...
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
So is anyone here gonna watch the game?

lol..
Woofeh
Geek
Woofeh
xXBillieOwnsXx:

Well it kind of is. It's their own fault. If they really liked the band they'd go out and buy the cds instead of obsessing over that one song. Although the ones that annoys me more are the ones who only like the band for the looks of one of the members. That's just really, really irks me.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 8th, 2005 at 09:01pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

I also hate hearing about all these teenies who have seen Green Day in concert when I haven't...
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
Okay okay you're right...but don't assume that people are teenys...you gotta like...think about it first lol
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:
Tig:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

I also hate hearing about all these teenies who have seen Green Day in concert when I haven't...

Ouch. That hurts...well I'm sure you'll get to one...if I did, I promise you that you will (my parents hate punk rock and they let me go)
whoa
King For A Couple Of Days
whoa
September 8th, 2005 at 09:02pm
I thinkthey played BOBD because it was the least contreversial besides WMUWSE. but i dont know why they didnt play that... My dad had a chance to be there and see them and the game.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 8th, 2005 at 09:02pm
omg! are you kidding i don't have 1% football fan in me i hate football i just watched this one cause......duh! green day was on
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 8th, 2005 at 09:03pm
californa_cement:
I thinkthey played BOBD because it was the least contreversial besides WMUWSE. but i dont know why they didnt play that... My dad had a chance to be there and see them and the game.

Yeah I think they made them...but seriously, JOS...XD
Register