AuthorMessage
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
September 10th, 2005 at 07:31pm
*billiejoeROCKS*:
Tig:
Bamboozler:
This is getting to be too much. They are EVERYWHERE! Soon enough there'll be a Green Day lamp shade if it keeps going at this rate.

I was thinking more of along the lines of a toilet seat or their own chocolate bar but lamp shade works. Cool

lmfao lmfao lmfao okay that was FUNNY...!!!
jinx
Jackass
jinx
September 11th, 2005 at 04:07pm
I'll be buying that then! but my PS is lost so I'll make my mate get it!

but Billie Joe is in my other Tony Hawk's games anyway!!
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
September 11th, 2005 at 04:11pm
woah there, that's cool.
Heather
Idiot
Heather
September 11th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Thats cool i guess, but why? Dont get me wrong i LOVE Green Day and Billie Joe is my god, but damn i agree with the whole lamp shade thing. Soon every 12 year old teenie in the fucking world will be sitting in their poster filled room on their Green Day bed set turning on the Green Day lamp, so they can play their Green Day video games while eating a Green Day chocolate bar and stare at their life size Billie Joe doll in the corner......Whats the world coming too?.....O_0 lol
jinx
Jackass
jinx
September 11th, 2005 at 04:34pm
Heather:
Thats cool i guess, but why? Dont get me wrong i LOVE Green Day and Billie Joe is my god, but damn i agree with the whole lamp shade thing. Soon every 12 year old teenie in the fucking world will be sitting in their poster filled room on their Green Day bed set turning on the Green Day lamp, so they can play their Green Day video games while eating a Green Day chocolate bar and stare at their life size Billie Joe doll in the corner......Whats the world coming too?.....O_0 lol
thats exaxty why ive gone off GD, Billie Joe cant even skate!!!
Heather
Idiot
Heather
September 11th, 2005 at 04:39pm
doesnt he skate sometimes?.....but thats beside the point.....the whole madden game thing was fine cuz it was still about the music....now it seems to less and less about the music everyday and more about making money.....(Damn that hurt to say that!..)......But i still Love them and always will i cant not stress that enough lmfao
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
September 11th, 2005 at 04:44pm
*~Lost for Words~*:
sophie_of_surburbia:
awesome...im definately gonna buy that
Future Christmas list item!! Very Happy

or birthday!
greendaynerd
Geek
greendaynerd
September 11th, 2005 at 04:45pm
!pow.:
I'll be buying that then! but my PS is lost so I'll make my mate get it!

but Billie Joe is in my other Tony Hawk's games anyway!!

which other tony hawk? please tell me!
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 11th, 2005 at 05:01pm
....o_o You're kidding me, correct? ...He's not seriously going to be in a video game is he? XD;;
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 11th, 2005 at 05:28pm
I dont' play video games really...
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 11th, 2005 at 06:00pm
Yeah I don't either...I'm not allowed to get PSP's and stuff either.
Chuck Solo;
Geek
Chuck Solo;
September 11th, 2005 at 06:04pm
thats awesome
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
September 11th, 2005 at 08:08pm
xXBillieOwnsXx:
....o_o You're kidding me, correct? ...He's not seriously going to be in a video game is he? XD;;

Unfortunately, he is! This is getting ridiculous. The teenies! THINK OF THE TEENIES!!! I guess this means there'll be a Green Day tune on the game too, probably 'American Idiot' because its the only fast-paced Green Day tune popular enough to sell the game Rolling Eyes Get 'Welcome To Paradise' on there! THAT would be good for a skating game.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
September 11th, 2005 at 08:23pm
mike_dirnt_obsessed:
xXBillieOwnsXx:

Unfortunately, he is! This is getting ridiculous. The teenies! THINK OF THE TEENIES!!! I guess this means there'll be a Green Day tune on the game too, probably 'American Idiot' because its the only fast-paced Green Day tune popular enough to sell the game Rolling Eyes Get 'Welcome To Paradise' on there! THAT would be good for a skating game.

That would be awesome...they probably won't put it on though...*sigh*
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
September 11th, 2005 at 08:32pm
Its weird... I mean like the last month with the Idiot club and now this it seems so...I dont' know...like the band has become some merchandise franchise.
very_tre_cool
Geek
very_tre_cool
September 11th, 2005 at 08:58pm
awsome so awsome i knew they would put one of them in a game
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 11th, 2005 at 09:01pm
oh, I quite like the Tony Hawk games, I'm pretty good at racing and shite like that, car games are my favourite, but what the hell. My brther always fucking thrashes me, but oh well.

I beat him in super mario cars though. =P

So, y'know, I might get it purely for the entertainment of trying to beat my brother while making Billie Joe crash into moving cars and jump off cliffs and shit- y'know the replay thing? When I'm bored, I try and make the most blooy, injury-ridden video I can.
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 11th, 2005 at 09:02pm
Tig:
Its weird... I mean like the last month with the Idiot club and now this it seems so...I dont' know...like the band has become some merchandise franchise.

yeah, you're right. 'BUY THIS- NOW WITH ADDED GREEN DAY!'
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
September 11th, 2005 at 11:37pm
hey i made like 9 different Billie Joe's in tony hawk underground 2, I just use face mapping it's fun Smile
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
September 11th, 2005 at 11:42pm
lol
Register