GDTV

AuthorMessage
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 08:25pm
Me: BUT I WANNA KNOW!! and don't worry i'll be sure to watch out for Tré *looks around*
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
September 12th, 2005 at 08:26pm
ok i don't get it, can people just come and leave when they want, i don't understand. someone help me please.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 08:30pm
AmberSurprisedk ok ill tell you.......i just dont mike to tell you what happened because he will make it sound WAY worse than it is *glares at mike*
Mike:*laughs* dont be mad at me *puts his arm around me* i cant help it it was really funny you have to admit
Amber: *sigh* anyway heres what happened......
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 08:33pm
Me: *laughs* ok *sits patiently waiting to hear story*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
September 12th, 2005 at 08:41pm
Is it to late to join?

i haven't been on in like 2 days.
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 08:44pm
Amber: ok well esther and i.....i think it was esther i cant remember well anyway we where just wanting to have a little funny and well we duck taped tre to the shower head and we SHE got some purple hair dye and well you can probably know what she dyed *laughs*
Mike:*cough*his pubes*cough*
Amber:*elbows mike**laughs*
Mike:*laughs* sorry
Amber: well later that day i took a shower , i locked the door but i still dont know how he got in Shocked,well when i got out my clean clothes i was going to put on where gone....and so where the towels
Mike:*snickers*
Amber:*sigh* well i cracked the door open and saw him sitting on my bed i asked him if he knew what happened to my clothes of coruse he said no Rolling Eyes i asked him to hand me some and he told me i had to get them myself i told him there were no towels in the bathroom so i couldnt well he runs over to the damn door pulls it open pushes me out of the bathroom and locks the door! so im standing there naked with no clothes anywhere to be found
Mike:*burst out laughing* im sorry i just cant help it , it was so fucking funny when billie walked in , i was sitting on the couch and billie had just came back from the store he goes over to ambers room ,opens the door and *laughs*lmfao lmfao you should have seen his face , and Ambers face too hahaha she was white as a ghost
Amber: *glares at mike*see what i mean he can be an ass sometimes *sigh*
Mike: oh comeon you know it was funny i spit coffee everywhere when billie opened that door , i really couldnt belive he didnt knock first *hugs amber* im sorry its funny thats all
Amber: *sigh* well thats the kind of stuff tre will do for revinage so yea dont get on his bad side this happened 3 years ago and i still have to here tre and mike talk about it so you will basically be embarressed for the rest of your stay here if you get on tres bad side *giggles*
Mike: see even you think its funny now Mr. Green
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 08:50pm
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer:
Is it to late to join?

i haven't been on in like 2 days.
yea you can stilljoin Very Happy
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 08:51pm
CountMikeulasNextVictim:
Amber: ok well esther and i.....i think it was esther i cant remember well anyway we where just wanting to have a little funny and well we duck taped tre to the shower head and we SHE got some purple hair dye and well you can probably know what she dyed *laughs*
Mike:*cough*his pubes*cough*
Amber:*elbows mike**laughs*
Mike:*laughs* sorry
Amber: well later that day i took a shower , i locked the door but i still dont know how he got in Shocked,well when i got out my clean clothes i was going to put on where gone....and so where the towels
Mike:*snickers*
Amber:*sigh* well i cracked the door open and saw him sitting on my bed i asked him if he knew what happened to my clothes of coruse he said no Rolling Eyes i asked him to hand me some and he told me i had to get them myself i told him there were no towels in the bathroom so i couldnt well he runs over to the damn door pulls it open pushes me out of the bathroom and locks the door! so im standing there naked with no clothes anywhere to be found
Mike:*burst out laughing* im sorry i just cant help it , it was so fucking funny when billie walked in , i was sitting on the couch and billie had just came back from the store he goes over to ambers room ,opens the door and *laughs*lmfao lmfao you should have seen his face , and Ambers face too hahaha she was white as a ghost
Amber: *glares at mike*see what i mean he can be an ass sometimes *sigh*
Mike: oh comeon you know it was funny i spit coffee everywhere when billie opened that door , i really couldnt belive he didnt knock first *hugs amber* im sorry its funny thats all
Amber: *sigh* well thats the kind of stuff tre will do for revinage so yea dont get on his bad side this happened 3 years ago and i still have to here tre and mike talk about it so you will basically be embarressed for the rest of your stay here if you get on tres bad side *giggles*
Mike: see even you think its funny now Mr. Green
Me: lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao thats story is so funny you dyed his pubes?? lmfao lmfao Tré: hey are you guys talking about that one story?
Me: no Tré: suuuuuuUUUurrreee *walks over and sits down next to me*
Tré: hi Sadie Me: hi Tré... Tré: whatsup Me: nothign Tré: suuuuuuUUUre
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 08:51pm
Mike: what did you exactally do after that happened ?
Amber: well.....you can ask tre *laughs* he'll probably run in fear when you mention it
Mike:*laughs* you can tell me later Wink
Amber: *smiles* so how are you liking this house so far Sadie?
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 08:55pm
Me: awww its fun im glad i found this house and decided to ding dong ditch it and not run away in time hehe oops oh well this house is very roomy too and the people here are awsome
Tré: like me
Mike: like me
Me: uhh yeah like you guys
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 08:59pm
ok to explain a little bit if you havent noticed me and mike are together and well a while back he bought me a dog named Maira so yea i just wanted to clear that up so you know that this dog didntn just come out of nowhere lol

Maira: *is playing in the yard*
Amber:*calls maria*Maria here girl
Maira:*runs over to where we are sitting*
Amber:*smiles* hey you meant my chihuahua Maira? Mr. Green *picks maira up*
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 09:01pm
Me: awww *pets Maria* shes cute
I <3 my Captain
Geek
I <3 my Captain
September 12th, 2005 at 09:03pm
Me:*stands in the middle of the house*Jay and Silent Bob marathon in room 5 if anyone is interested!
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 09:05pm
Amber:*smiles* thanks Mike got her for me a while back
Tre: yea and i got my girlfriend , i dont know if youve met her yet but anyway i got Jess a dog too
Mike:yep ......it was acttually tres idea to get amber the dog i mean i was comfused on what to get her and yea tre was there to rescue me
Amber:*laughs* yep
Tre: i always save the day Cool
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 09:05pm
Me: man i wish i could watch the jay and silent bob marathon but i have to go to bed goodnight peoples
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
September 12th, 2005 at 09:06pm
Me: yeah Tré to the rescue
CountMikeulasNextVictim
Post Whore
CountMikeulasNextVictim

Blog
September 12th, 2005 at 09:08pm
Amber: night Sadie
Mike: night ....so what do you guys want to do?
Amber & Tre:*shrugs*
Mike: wow that tells me a lot guys Rolling Eyes
Amber:*giggles*
I <3 my Captain
Geek
I <3 my Captain
September 12th, 2005 at 09:40pm
Me:Night then...*shrugs*No takers? Ah well...Door's open if anyone wants in...
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
September 12th, 2005 at 09:45pm
Me: *grabs key from pocket* Heylo everybody! What's up with yall?
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
September 12th, 2005 at 09:49pm
Me: *comes down from rom and to the kitchen to get some food* Hmm...I'll have some....pizza *heats up pizza and eats it* Yum...now what to do?
Register