From First to Last

AuthorMessage
paper shoes
This Board Is My Home
paper shoes
September 8th, 2006 at 11:57pm
Pillow Sex:
I'm obsessed with the song Populace in Two.
OMG POPULACE IN TWO <3333333333333333
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
September 9th, 2006 at 12:26pm
I cant remember if I've ever posted in this thred o_o

But yeah, I fucking adore FFTL. Call me typical or whatever although I am heavily into them and have actually heard alot of stuff if you think I havent, my favourite song is The Latest Plague. For sodding sure.
jesse rulez d00d.
Idiot
jesse rulez d00d.

Blog
September 9th, 2006 at 01:26pm
the unpolished rake:
I had already read/heard about it somewhere, but trav was talking about how recording sessions turned into therapy sessions for sonny, because he and the producer would just sit and talk for like an hour or more. derek was, as you may know, pushed to his limits (6-8 hours daily for like 2 weeks in a dark, hot shed in a backyard) and it SERIOUSLY shows on the record (I'm a drummer myself, and I was like OMGWTFHOLYCRAP! when listening to the album the day I got it).

on their music in the past, like DD and aesthetic, he said that the guitar riffs weren't as in depth or layered, or even as creative and invigorating as they are on heroine. matt has shown more of his ability and potential as a guitarist on the solos, particularly on the outro of mothersound. he said that their growth and change obviously shows, and that they've never been more proud or satisfied with any piece of work that they've done. trav and matt love being in the studio. its the most personal thing they've ever worked on, and all the lyrics are THEM (aka sonny), actual experiences and feelings, and not just something made to be sold and marketed. also, he said that the shows are as intense and meaningful as ever (which I have been lucky to witness), which is why he was so messed up over their tech fucking up on his monitor on their last day of warped tour, and the fact that they had to leave the tour in the first place.
I can tell that the lyrics are all them. It's really powerful. Sonny puts so much emotion into the lyrics of Afterbirth. You can hear it in the last verse, and it's so strong, you can feel his pain throughout the lyrics.

I'm really actually so amazed by this record. I can't wait to see them in November. It's going to be amazing.
Label Me_IDareU
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Label Me_IDareU
September 9th, 2006 at 01:34pm
Pillow Sex:
the unpolished rake:
I had already read/heard about it somewhere, but trav was talking about how recording sessions turned into therapy sessions for sonny, because he and the producer would just sit and talk for like an hour or more. derek was, as you may know, pushed to his limits (6-8 hours daily for like 2 weeks in a dark, hot shed in a backyard) and it SERIOUSLY shows on the record (I'm a drummer myself, and I was like OMGWTFHOLYCRAP! when listening to the album the day I got it).

on their music in the past, like DD and aesthetic, he said that the guitar riffs weren't as in depth or layered, or even as creative and invigorating as they are on heroine. matt has shown more of his ability and potential as a guitarist on the solos, particularly on the outro of mothersound. he said that their growth and change obviously shows, and that they've never been more proud or satisfied with any piece of work that they've done. trav and matt love being in the studio. its the most personal thing they've ever worked on, and all the lyrics are THEM (aka sonny), actual experiences and feelings, and not just something made to be sold and marketed. also, he said that the shows are as intense and meaningful as ever (which I have been lucky to witness), which is why he was so messed up over their tech fucking up on his monitor on their last day of warped tour, and the fact that they had to leave the tour in the first place.
I can tell that the lyrics are all them. It's really powerful. Sonny puts so much emotion into the lyrics of Afterbirth. You can hear it in the last verse, and it's so strong, you can feel his pain throughout the lyrics.

I'm really actually so amazed by this record. I can't wait to see them in November. It's going to be amazing.

*agrees with Eric 100%*
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
September 11th, 2006 at 06:23pm
holy crap. the other night. I had the best dream of like, my life.

sonny came to my house. and was like "wanna go on tour with us?" and I was like "yeah okay," as if we were best friends or something. and he takes me outside and into this dark van. and there's matt and derek in the third row of seats, and me and sonny and travis are in the second row of seats, and I never saw who was driving and I don't care.

I held hands with sonny as we drove to wherever (I SWEAR I felt his fingers between mine!!! it was so weird!!) and travis took his pants off and was showing off his boxers to everyone. yeah. then matt was in a simba costume (as usual) and I was like "OMG -snaps photos with cameraphone-" for a few seconds and derek was like "look at my hair", and I touched his hair and it was orgasmic.

and then we were at this mall thing. and we went to taco bell, and I ordered everyone something even if they didn't want it, and suddenly my friend was there and I got her something. and then we were eating and it was really good because taco bell pwns. and then I woke up. :{O
Disaster Town[Leto<3]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Disaster Town[Leto<3]
September 11th, 2006 at 06:26pm
FFTL ons....i've seen them in concert....they kicked ass......wes threw a waterbottle and i swear it hit me...... but it was fun
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
September 12th, 2006 at 10:17pm
OMG.
TRAVIS' FAVORITE BAND IS GREEN DAY.
O_O
-did not know until now-
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
September 13th, 2006 at 04:15pm
the unpolished rake:
OMG.
TRAVIS' FAVORITE BAND IS GREEN DAY.
O_O
-did not know until now-

Weird. XD

I saw on Fuse that the first CD Matt ever bought was Dookie.
Krazed -Skittles?!-
Geek
Krazed -Skittles?!-

Mibba
September 13th, 2006 at 04:27pm
FFTL had to drop out of the Warped Tour in July because Sonny had a nudule on one of his vocal cords and lost his voice. He had a surgery to have it removed, but he is fine now, and can sing again =D

FFTL fucking rock!
jesse rulez d00d.
Idiot
jesse rulez d00d.

Blog
September 13th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Sonny's brother Mixe just messaged me on Myspace..lmfaolmfaolmfao.

o_o
glitch killgasm.
Geek
glitch killgasm.

Mibba Blog
September 13th, 2006 at 04:39pm
o_o Im like, obsessing over Matt Good. Naked.
O_O Eric knows what im talking about.
Miss Misfit
Geek
Miss Misfit
September 13th, 2006 at 04:50pm
I...personally, think they suck ass.
XD
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
September 13th, 2006 at 10:44pm
Pillow Sex:

o_o

OMFG I LOVE MIXE.
windowlicking bastard.

"Body Type: Bawdi builda"
that is serious love.
Merci Pour Le Venin
Idiot
Merci Pour Le Venin
September 13th, 2006 at 10:52pm
the unpolished rake:
Pillow Sex:

o_o

OMFG I LOVE MIXE.
windowlicking bastard.

"Body Type: Bawdi builda"
that is serious love.

XD
i love him too FFTL=awesmeness
Nero
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nero
September 13th, 2006 at 11:35pm
hehe Im going to see Aiden in nov. and Mixe is opening!!!!
whatwasithinking
Geek
whatwasithinking

Blog
September 14th, 2006 at 12:16am
I love them :} like alot...
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 14th, 2006 at 12:27am
krazygdgirl:
FFTL had to drop out of the Warped Tour in July because Sonny had a nudule on one of his vocal cords and lost his voice. He had a surgery to have it removed, but he is fine now, and can sing again =D

FFTL fucking rock!
That reminds me of the video they made of Sonny getting checked into hospital lmfao
JAR_89
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
JAR_89
September 14th, 2006 at 12:31am
shit
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
September 14th, 2006 at 01:00am
JAR_89:
shit
Gustavatron.:
7. Saying is "Who?" or "Don't know them" or "HATE (unless it happens to be constructive criticism, with a point o-o)!" in every thread is spam and shouldn't happen. K?
xsetmyfriendsonfirex
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xsetmyfriendsonfirex
September 15th, 2006 at 11:23am
from first to last are a really good band.
and i think heroine is a good album.
Register