April 7th, 2006 at 11:54pm
http://s13.invisionfree.com/Jesus_Of_Suburbia/index.php
SWIS
King For A Couple Of Days
SWIS
April 8th, 2006 at 11:13am
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:
uh...its in my sig. And I got yelled at...and told to post it in here...but I never even posted the message board link just the site link so...w/e

It still got locked because it was a 'message board site' -_-'
so yeah...*mumbles*stupidgsbanditsstupidnewrulesaboutstupidrandompointlessshit**

Well I can understand the part of posting it here cause of the message board part, but if it has pics and shit like that it should have its own thread... Confused

thats what I thought. It has a message board but its not a realy part of the site. The boards are a link to another site and stuff. It's not all just a message board.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 8th, 2006 at 02:59pm
SWIS:
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:
uh...its in my sig. And I got yelled at...and told to post it in here...but I never even posted the message board link just the site link so...w/e

so yeah...*mumbles*stupidgsbanditsstupidnewrulesaboutstupidrandompointlessshit**

Well I can understand the part of posting it here cause of the message board part, but if it has pics and shit like that it should have its own thread... Confused

thats what I thought. It has a message board but its not a realy part of the site. The boards are a link to another site and stuff. It's not all just a message board.

Then PM the mod who locked it
SWIS
SWIS
April 8th, 2006 at 03:24pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:

I'm going to....*trys to remember person's name* *remembers* *goes to PM mod*
k its sent.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 8th, 2006 at 03:38pm
SWIS:
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:

k its sent.

Then your problems are probably solved.
SWIS
SWIS
April 8th, 2006 at 06:44pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:
GreenDay_Fan17:
SWIS:

k its sent.

Then your problems are probably solved.

yup. She said to make it again.
Less Than Jack
Falling In Love With The Board
Less Than Jack
April 9th, 2006 at 02:40pm
You have no idea how much I hate this topic.

www.s9.invisionfree.com/Blind_Ambition -_-
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 10th, 2006 at 05:20pm
why do you hate it?
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 25th, 2006 at 12:10pm
Mad This thread needs to be alive 24/7

'cause everyone keeps making new threads for Message Board Sites
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
April 25th, 2006 at 05:17pm
http://s15.invisionfree.com/ShadowOfTheDark/index.php?
KillerButterfly.
Jackass
KillerButterfly.
April 28th, 2006 at 05:18pm
Less Than Jack
Less Than Jack
April 30th, 2006 at 08:51pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
why do you hate it?
Because, a thread for EVERY SINGLE messageboard site makes this forum look dead. And the only reason people are gonna come here is to post links to their forum. Nobodys gonna come in here and look for forums.
Making people post in this thread causes their site to go unnoticed.
Making a brand new topic not only makes the forum not look compltetely dead, it lets them state in the topic title what the forum is about, so if someone likes the topic of the forum, they'll read the thread.

I hope that makes sense. Retard
State Radio
State Radio
May 3rd, 2006 at 03:33pm
Please Join My Forum!! We Need Members!!!!

http://www.forumfire.com/index.php?mforum=cigarettesvalen
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
May 8th, 2006 at 06:01pm
http://adriennearmstrong.forumcircle.com/index.php
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
May 8th, 2006 at 06:04pm
Less Than Jack:
GreenDay_Fan17:
why do you hate it?
Because, a thread for EVERY SINGLE messageboard site makes this forum look dead. And the only reason people are gonna come here is to post links to their forum. Nobodys gonna come in here and look for forums.
Making people post in this thread causes their site to go unnoticed.
Making a brand new topic not only makes the forum not look compltetely dead, it lets them state in the topic title what the forum is about, so if someone likes the topic of the forum, they'll read the thread.

I hope that makes sense. Retard

Confused Ummmmm okay....

And you want me to do what about it?
Pickle
Geek
Pickle

Mibba
May 10th, 2006 at 10:07pm
I know many of you here are avid Harry Potter readers, watchers and fans. Awesome. I am too. I love the series and the world JKR has created. I enjoy it so much I am a part of a small forumboard dedicated to it. It is called Vaticinium: Voices Behind the Veil. It was named in dedication to Sirius after book 5.

I am the Headmistress there and we have fallen on slow times. We lost many of our old members due to growing out of the series, time crunches, etc. We still have a handful of great members but we are looking for more.

Vaticinium is a place you can be guarenteed to have your name known and your opinions heard and respected. It is not large like mugglenet (no offense to them, they are very cool) and you're not just a newbie with a sucky icon. You are a member of Ravenclaw who teaches Herbology, is a member of the Fairy Guild and roleplays in 'Muggle Like Me.'

You can have your own Green Day Fanclub in the Hogwarts section or an avatar/icon shop in Hogsmeade. We roleplay a lot in Abbey Road (A tribute to our rock roots) and there are different sections to discuss the books, movies and theories respectivelly.

We also have sections to post your fanfiction, both Harry Potter and not so your stories get out to another viewing spot along with discussions on plots, characters and tips.

I hope you take the time to visit us and possibly join. I am trash over there and if you have any questions, you can PM me there or here and I will tell you anything you need to know. I posted the link in the beginning but I will do it again for good measure.

I hope to see you behind the veil:
Pickle,
AKA Headmistress trash

Vaticinium: Voices Behind the Veil
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
May 11th, 2006 at 07:35pm
http://rehasher.proboards30.com
Police_On_My_Back
Geek
Police_On_My_Back
May 12th, 2006 at 04:09am
*Tiny Bubbles*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*Tiny Bubbles*
May 15th, 2006 at 03:43pm
johnnydrocks92.proboards104.com
State Radio
State Radio
May 16th, 2006 at 04:02pm
:
Here is my site. Join please!!! We need more people!!!
http://blinkwaves.myfastforum.org/index.php

Will anyone join this one?
Register