Trivium

AuthorMessage
Buckfast Wine.
Falling In Love With The Board
Buckfast Wine.
February 6th, 2006 at 03:17pm
I've not liked Trivium from the start, I seen them in Kerrang! a few times, but never seen the big intrest. Then I got the Kerrang! Awards CD, which had Pull Harder On The Strings Of Your Martyr. Then I bought Ascendency.. Cool
Greenday101
King For A Couple Of Days
Greenday101
February 6th, 2006 at 03:29pm
I don't like them that much.......then again I don't like emo/heavy metal cept the rarities like Rage Against The Machine and good ol' Jimmy Eats World
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 7th, 2006 at 11:16am
auh-buh-cuh-s:
i love how since they became big, theres suddenly all these people who were "lYk, AlwAYs LuVvEd TrivvIYuM". classy.
I'm not like that. I_I

You know I hated Trivium.

LKRSD Like Light to the Flies pee-owns more.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 7th, 2006 at 11:55am
Just Another Star:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
i love how since they became big, theres suddenly all these people who were "lYk, AlwAYs LuVvEd TrivvIYuM". classy.

Never seen anyone like that. And I'll be the first to admit, I did not at all like Trivium when I first heard them but I added them to my media playlist incase. And then you know, BAM. Started repeated it. Heard more stuff. And ta da.

nah, ive seen shedloads of people who now claim to have liked them for ages. about half of my year do. they are all going to see them at victoria hall. but how many of them went to them at the sugarmill? me and matt. exactly.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 7th, 2006 at 01:34pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just Another Star:
auh-buh-cuh-s:

Never seen anyone like that. And I'll be the first to admit, I did not at all like Trivium when I first heard them but I added them to my media playlist incase. And then you know, BAM. Started repeated it. Heard more stuff. And ta da.

nah, ive seen shedloads of people who now claim to have liked them for ages. about half of my year do. they are all going to see them at victoria hall. but how many of them went to them at the sugarmill? me and matt. exactly.

Thats true. But in some cases, people get absolutely bitch smacked for liking a band quite a bit after their career began. Take Green Day. I liked them at a crucial [Sp?] time in their career so it was like 'YOURE JUST JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON'. I bought American Idiot the day after it came out. Just as the single was released. People judge too quickly, especially guys/other girls to girls.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 7th, 2006 at 01:41pm
Just Another Star:
Thats true. But in some cases, people get absolutely bitch smacked for liking a band quite a bit after their career began. Take Green Day. I liked them at a crucial [Sp?] time in their career so it was like 'YOURE JUST JUMPING ON THE BANDWAGON'. I bought American Idiot the day after it came out. Just as the single was released. People judge too quickly, especially guys/other girls to girls.

but most of these people are just thick. they havent got a clue about metal. and i know that sounds stupid but thats what i think. youve got to realise their influences. i asked one who pantera were and they hadnt a clue. i think you ought to know how it came about.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
February 7th, 2006 at 02:00pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just Another Star:

but most of these people are just thick. they havent got a clue about metal. and i know that sounds stupid but thats what i think. youve got to realise their influences. i asked one who pantera were and they hadnt a clue. i think you ought to know how it came about.

I know someone like that who likes to think they are really metal. I asked them if they knew who Dimebag Darrell was. They were just clueless. Rolling Eyes
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 7th, 2006 at 03:15pm
It's A Non Stop Disco!:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just Another Star:

I know someone like that who likes to think they are really metal. I asked them if they knew who Dimebag Darrell was. They were just clueless. Rolling Eyes

I know someone that claimed to be such a hard rocker but didn't know who Kurt Cobain was.
clyro
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
clyro
February 7th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Trivium rule!!! solos rule!!!
Junkie.
Geek
Junkie.
February 8th, 2006 at 12:14pm
I'm going to be honest.
I haven't been into them that long, but they're still one of my favourite bands. And I'm going to see them.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 8th, 2006 at 12:42pm
The Naked Rain Dancer:
I'm going to be honest.
I haven't been into them that long, but they're still one of my favourite bands. And I'm going to see them.

Methinks you are going to have fun Cool
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 8th, 2006 at 12:48pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just Another Star:

I know what you mean. I dont know too much about metal but whatever, I listen to it and I know whats happening in it
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 8th, 2006 at 12:50pm
Room 409.:
It's A Non Stop Disco!:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just Another Star:

I know someone that claimed to be such a hard rocker but didn't know who Kurt Cobain was.

I fucking love catching people out like that. I can do it with this girl in my class all the time. She's my friend but she tries to hard to impress me and Beth.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 8th, 2006 at 12:53pm
Just Another Star:
Room 409.:
It's A Non Stop Disco!:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
Just Another Star:

I fucking love catching people out like that. I can do it with this girl in my class all the time. She's my friend but she tries to hard to impress me and Beth.

I like doing that too Laughing It's fun to take the piss out of teenies and they don't know it.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
February 8th, 2006 at 01:07pm
Room 409.:

I like doing that too Laughing It's fun to take the piss out of teenies and they don't know it.

We were talking about A7X the other day.
Me - I wish I could go see them live
Jade - I COULD TOTALLY ASK MY DAD IF WE WANTED TO GO HE COULD SO DRIVE US THERE!!!!113212!
Me - Jade, name me 4 Avenged Sevenfold songs
Jade -Bat Country, Beast and the....thingy, the one with piano you always play me and........................
Me - Exactly

-_-

Anyway back to trivium ZOMG I WISH SOMEONE WOULD GO WITH ME TO SEE THEM
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
February 8th, 2006 at 01:50pm
Just Another Star:
Room 409.:

We were talking about A7X the other day.
Me - I wish I could go see them live
Jade - I COULD TOTALLY ASK MY DAD IF WE WANTED TO GO HE COULD SO DRIVE US THERE!!!!113212!
Me - Jade, name me 4 Avenged Sevenfold songs
Jade -Bat Country, Beast and the....thingy, the one with piano you always play me and........................
Me - Exactly

-_-

Anyway back to trivium ZOMG I WISH SOMEONE WOULD GO WITH ME TO SEE THEM
-shakes hand-

Gustav "your Trivium concert go-er go toghter with-er". Nice to meet you. =D
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 8th, 2006 at 02:21pm
It's A Non Stop Disco!:

exactly. dime=god. anyone who hasnt heard the solo on walk... just GAH!
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
February 8th, 2006 at 02:28pm
auh-buh-cuh-s:
It's A Non Stop Disco!:

I know. I know. Today I asked her to name some Trvium songs she was just like "Ummmmmmm....*3 minutes later*...Pull Harder?" I walked away. Lawl. Cool
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
February 8th, 2006 at 03:04pm
It's A Non Stop Disco!:
auh-buh-cuh-s:
It's A Non Stop Disco!:

I know. I know. Today I asked her to name some Trvium songs she was just like "Ummmmmmm....*3 minutes later*...Pull Harder?" I walked away. Lawl. Cool

It's like when I ask people who claim to be MCR fans. Cliche conversations.

Me - So you like MCR?
Becky - Yeah. Gerad's soooo hawt.
Me - Yes. He may be. I like Frank. And Mikey. And them all <3
Becky - OMGZ My friend is obsessed with Frank, she has like, 47 pics of him.
Me - *mock shock* 47!!! I have about 600+ .__.
Becky - Lol.
Me - Fave song?
Becky - I'm Not Okay.
Me - I'm leaving you here or I WILL die.
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 8th, 2006 at 03:12pm
It's A Non Stop Disco!:

ah weeeeell.
Register