King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Josipa I love your new avatar. It'zz cute.

Don't go off topic GZA

lmfao
I wasn't..Shifty
Your rant owned. Yours and Josipa's and Rusky's and Zildjian Rocker's..

That's what happens when people say bad things about an awesome person Twisted Evil

Exactly. *puts away sword*
Josipa
Admin
Josipa

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:52pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Don't go off topic GZA

lmfao
I wasn't..Shifty

That's what happens when people say bad things about an awesome person Twisted Evil

Don't hide it, let everyone see it. I'm kinda calming down. It hurt to see what they had written. For no reason.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 02:58pm
Josipa:
xZildjianRockerx:
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Cecilia:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Don't go off topic GZA

lmfao
I wasn't..Shifty

Don't hide it, let everyone see it. I'm kinda calming down. It hurt to see what they had written. For no reason.

I can imagine. I got all defensive and Dujo's just my net buddy, so I can imagine how fired up YOU got. But don't worry about it, because thats just the opinion of a small minority.
Jersey
Jersey
January 11th, 2006 at 03:23pm
1.- I don`t think Dujo is an asshole or something like that! If you are too busy or lazy to do what you have to do as a admin, then you should talk about it with Dujo and not insult him because of nothing.

2.- I think if someone gets insulted by a person then he/she should answer it her/himself and others shouldn`t do it for him/her. Exclamation Because then there can be a lot of misunderstandings and that sux cos`the whole thing is getting to nowhere.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 03:39pm
Okay, I agree with you all, but I don't want anything to happen and make others mad because of this discussion so why don't we go back to talking about the story? Enough nasty names have been called. As far as I know, this place isn't meant for fighting and not getting along. Dujo does a great job with the site, and everyone makes mistakes. Let's leave it at that.

And I'm not trying to be a kiss ass. What I’ve said is true. I might have said negative things, but I was agreeing with others, and I also said that I don't have a problem with him at the moment, so that should be good enough. Very Happy
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 03:41pm
And by the way, I see some new "faces" here that, as far as I know, don't read Holly's story. I don't want people to come to the thread to bitch about this one thing. I have no control over tha though, so, whatever... Rolling Eyes
Jersey
Jersey
January 11th, 2006 at 03:54pm
Just because here are "new faces" that doesn`t mean they didn`t read Holly`s story! Mad I don`t think you meant it in a bad way. Smile But this is a free site! people can go to the threads they want and write their opinions, I think thats why we are all here. Thats why a Message Board exists. And it gets so fucking annyoing to discuss about all that shit over and over again...*sighs*
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 04:06pm
!jersey!:
1.- I don`t think Dujo is an asshole or something like that! If you are too busy or lazy to do what you have to do as a admin, then you should talk about it with Dujo and not insult him because of nothing.

2.- I think if someone gets insulted by a person then he/she should answer it her/himself and others shouldn`t do it for him/her. Exclamation Because then there can be a lot of misunderstandings and that sux cos`the whole thing is getting to nowhere.
Standing.up.for.a.friend.

Or in Josipa's case, standing.up.for.a.soulmate.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 04:16pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
!jersey!:

I didn't mean that is a bad way, you're correct there, I just don't like all of the arguing.

And you, Buttermilk Rusk, don't have to tell someone to "die bitch" because of a problem that can easily be solved and might not even concern you. Don't you think that's a little extreme? If not, then whatever.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
January 11th, 2006 at 04:46pm
Basket*Case:
Buttermilk Rusk:
!jersey!:

I didn't mean that is a bad way, you're correct there, I just don't like all of the arguing.

And you, Buttermilk Rusk, don't have to tell someone to "die bitch" because of a problem that can easily be solved and might not even concern you. Don't you think that's a little extreme? If not, then whatever.
WTF? I wasn't even talking to you, I was quoting !jersey!, wasn't I?

And yeah, whatever
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 07:22pm
Basket*Case:
And by the way, I see some new "faces" here that, as far as I know, don't read Holly's story. I don't want people to come to the thread to bitch about this one thing. I have no control over tha though, so, whatever... Rolling Eyes

Like Buttermilk said, we were here to stand up for a friend. And I think it's a bit rich to start bitching at us for being offtopic because I hardly think slagging Dujo off was keeping to the subject.

It just pisses me off that people can use Dujo's website as a vehicle for badmouthing him.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 07:48pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Basket*Case:

Like Buttermilk said, we were here to stand up for a friend. And I think it's a bit rich to start bitching at us for being offtopic because I hardly think slagging Dujo off was keeping to the subject.

It just pisses me off that people can use Dujo's website as a vehicle for badmouthing him.
The offtopic thing isn't a problem to me. It's everywhere. All I was saying was that this place seems like the place to go if you want to argue about the way some things on the site are being handled.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 11th, 2006 at 07:52pm
Basket*Case:
xZildjianRockerx:
Basket*Case:

The offtopic thing isn't a problem to me. It's everywhere. All I was saying was that this place seems like the place to go if you want to argue about the way some things on the site are being handled.

Like what?
She didn't do her job..she lost it. Fair enough.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 08:01pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Basket*Case:
xZildjianRockerx:
Basket*Case:

Like what?
See...I thought she said she "quit" her job because of all of the things she has to do, and then other comments were made.
xZildjianRockerx
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 08:06pm
Basket*Case:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Basket*Case:
xZildjianRockerx:
Basket*Case:

Like what?
See...I thought she said she "quit" her job because of all of the things she has to do, and then other comments were made.

Who cares? It's the comments that were made about Dujo that's the issue and I think it's been made clear how people feel about them now.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 11th, 2006 at 08:07pm
Basket*Case:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Basket*Case:
xZildjianRockerx:
Basket*Case:

Like what?
Now that I think about it, she was getting told to do her job, and wasn't doing it, so it could be possible that she was "fired from the job." Forget my other comment. Laughing
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 11th, 2006 at 09:34pm
Josipa:
He's a computer genius, the best person I've ever met, the only one I'll always love. You all tell lies and bad things about him. Why? Because one person got fired for not doing what was supposed to? Everyone'd do that, they were all warned after all. Now you all follow her/his lead without even knowing anything. They didn't care about story job, meaning, they didn't care about GSB at all. We all want to make it perfect but if someone doesn't do what they applied to... It has to be changed. Dujo's amazing, I know that, the rest of GSBians know that. You know that, too but you won't admit it.

ok im really sorry for saying this but:

1.) I don't tell lies about Dujo, I never talk to him...only like 5 months ago. when he added my ava page

2.) I am on my own side...I'm not siding with both Holly and Dujo....cause I'm not going to get in the middle of it...cause its really none of my business

3.) Get someone else to take her place for story editing....But dont delete her ava pages just because she didn't do story editing...

4.) Yes Dujo is awesome for making this site....

There I'm done.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 11th, 2006 at 09:36pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
And die, bitch.

who were you directing that too?
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 11th, 2006 at 09:53pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
Shocked NO!!! not your Icons & Avas....they rock!

ok how did story editing come to the icons & avas??
Because the link for ADMIN that editors and shit have, that takes us to where we can edit stories and where I can get into editing/uploading icons. And I can't get there altogether.
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 11th, 2006 at 10:08pm
honestly this arguing is pathetic....yes i know you all are going to say something 'all big and mighty back' but i dont care...

everyone is fighting with everyone...you all are choosing sides...why? because holly didn't have time to edit stories...or because dujo made this site, and got mad because she wasn't doing her job...this goes back to what i said before just get another person to take her place

and i dont care if you all are against me there is no reason for it, or to be against holly or dujo...its their business (and probably also Josipa)no one elses...something happened between them...let them work it out

but telling someone to DIE BITCH whoever you were saying that too...is going to FAR! especially when it's to me...cause i didn't deserve that...or holly....or anyone else...cause im sure you wouldn't be so happy feeling if someone said that to you, but i have friends in this thread and on GSB that i'm not going to argue with over this...and you all shouldn't really either

This thread was made for the story Best Man not to see who can bitch the best.

THE END.
Register