Big In '05 Awards

AuthorMessage
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
December 5th, 2005 at 06:39pm
Rancid_Dan_90:
man why do people care about these shitty pop awards for the mean shit it's just another brck in the wall as far as im concered it makes no difference if they win an award lose by one vote win by oone vote smoke the opposititon get smoked or come on the middle i was passed the point of caring a long time ago so why is it that people care about these worthless awards
You have run-on sentence issues, kid. Shocked
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2005 at 06:40pm
Let Me Bleed:
Rancid_Dan_90:
man why do people care about these shitty pop awards for the mean shit it's just another brck in the wall as far as im concered it makes no difference if they win an award lose by one vote win by oone vote smoke the opposititon get smoked or come on the middle i was passed the point of caring a long time ago so why is it that people care about these worthless awards

lmfao
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
December 5th, 2005 at 06:42pm
oxyMORON:
Let Me Bleed:
Rancid_Dan_90:

lmfao
Seriously, I gave up on reading it. Laughing
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 06:44pm
Lorelei:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
2005 Is Trendy:
Boohoo for Green Day.
Gwen Stefani is a waste of space.

Laughing totally downloaded it ...

FEW TIMES I BEEN AROUD THAT TRACK BUT ITS NOT JUST GUNNA HAPPEN LIKE THAT CUZ I AIN'T NO HOLLABACK GIRL!!!

I love her Cool
But, artist of the year is cooler anyway.

WORST SONG EVER
pffft. It rocks your pants. Cool
Tom Blinks Me.
Idiot
Tom Blinks Me.
December 5th, 2005 at 06:44pm
Let Me Bleed:
oxyMORON:
Let Me Bleed:
Rancid_Dan_90:

lmfao
Seriously, I gave up on reading it. Laughing

lmfao lmfao lmfao
lindy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
lindy
December 5th, 2005 at 06:57pm
is it just my ears or did they thank lindsay lohans? i'm gonna go with them being sarcastic as an explanation for their shoutout to her.... Confused
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 06:58pm
ugot409inyourcoffeemaker:
is it just my ears or did they thank lindsay lohans? i'm gonna go with them being sarcastic as an explanation for their shoutout to her.... Confused
Lindsay apparently said something about it being "cheesy" to thank your family whem accepting an award and they did, so they just mentioned her. Not really a thanks, just acknowlegdement.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2005 at 07:00pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
Lindsay apparently said something about it being "cheesy" to thank your family whem accepting an award and they did, so they just mentioned her. Not really a thanks, just acknowlegdement.

your avi scares me
Lorelei
Geek
Lorelei
December 5th, 2005 at 07:01pm
Billie was very short in his speach. Maybe he was drunk.
chipmunk253
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chipmunk253
December 5th, 2005 at 07:01pm
Did anyone notice Billie Joe didn't thank the fans?
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 07:02pm
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:

your avi scares me
...mine? Why Neutral It's teh Fink...
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2005 at 07:04pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:

your avi scares me

yeah who the hell is the fink ???? lmfao
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 07:07pm
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:

your avi scares me

O_______________________________________________O

YOUDONTKNOWWHOFINKISHOLYSHITSHITSHIT!!!!!

*dies*

He's ummmm... the frontman type person for the band The Network that is in no way related to Green Day despite what you may hear Shifty
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
December 5th, 2005 at 07:08pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:

your avi scares me

*dies*

He's ummmm... the frontman type person for the band The Network that is in no way related to Green Day despite what you may hear Shifty

lmfao lmfao lmfao sorry i am stupid like that lmfao
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
December 5th, 2005 at 07:10pm
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
oxyMORON:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:

your avi scares me

*dies*

lmfao lmfao lmfao sorry i am stupid like that lmfao
Its cool, we must all learn these things Cool

I just remember when we were all talking about it and stuff so I assume most know it... I make assumtions like a prick like that sometimes..
Lorelei
Geek
Lorelei
December 5th, 2005 at 07:11pm
chipmunk253:

That's what I mean. He looked sort of lost and the Lindsey Lohan comment was so random.
chipmunk253
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chipmunk253
December 5th, 2005 at 07:21pm
Lorelei:
chipmunk253:

That's what I mean. He looked sort of lost and the Lindsey Lohan comment was so random.

Yeah. He did seem all lost and a little confused and well, drunk.
Actully the LL comment pissed me off.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 5th, 2005 at 07:39pm
They only thanked those who went to a show on the tour...not just the fans.
I'm a fucking huge fan but I couldn't go to a show on that tour....
Lorelei
Geek
Lorelei
December 5th, 2005 at 07:40pm
chipmunk253:
Lorelei:
chipmunk253:

It didn't piss me off, just confused me. She's an idiot for saying it's cheesy to thank your family and he didn't need to repeat it.
*maryjane*
Geek
*maryjane*
December 5th, 2005 at 08:31pm
Lorelei:
chipmunk253:
Lorelei:
chipmunk253:

It didn't piss me off, just confused me. She's an idiot for saying it's cheesy to thank your family and he didn't need to repeat it.
the whole thing was mesed up:
billie didnt know what to say and then he said the ll comment. then he woundnt shut up, but fially he did and allowed mike his 2 cents.
mike: i forget what he said.... but it was odd
tre: didnt say anything *tear tear*. he looked kinda lost and confused and (in my personal opoion) (sp) stoned. did he look stoned to anyone else or is it just my retardness?
Register