Who Got You Into Green Day?

AuthorMessage
MikesCoffeeCup
Geek
MikesCoffeeCup

Mibba
December 18th, 2007 at 02:23am
actually, for me, thats a very long story so ill shorten it.

my brother bought american idiot. i hated it...then i burned it...listened to it....still hated it...learned every song by heart but still hated it....

then i found dookie at my dads house. listened to it loved it...learned all the songs then went back to american idiot...got hooked on some song and decided it was a pretty decent cd.

to make a very long and confusing story short, my dad got me into green day.
Drummergirl
Idiot
Drummergirl
December 21st, 2007 at 01:32am
My brother.
2004 at Christmas my brother got American idiot. I didn't really care for green day until about a year later when my brother uploaded American idiot onto every damn computer in our house (4 to be exact) and then played bullet in a bible every single effin day. SO thanks to my bro I learned about one of the most best effin bands in the world.
MJLS
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
MJLS

Mibba
December 21st, 2007 at 05:08pm
one of my best friends, she kept talking about them and I turned curious about this band..I've heard some of their songs before but never went deeper in the music ^.~
Kid of peace and war
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kid of peace and war

Blog
December 23rd, 2007 at 05:33am
Well my mate Simon got me listning to them, but I found out about them cause of my mum (who hates them)

She was watching tv, then she switched to ABC and rage was on, with when september ends playing, and she liked it till the electric came in. Very Happy

but yeah
holden caulfield.
Idiot
holden caulfield.
December 23rd, 2007 at 06:55pm
Myself. I heard them on the radio & I got addicted.
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
December 24th, 2007 at 09:18am
Their name was mentioned in some article about Di-rect, my favourite dutch band at the time. So I downloaded a couple of songs, I believe Basket Case, She and Scumbag. A couple of weeks later I bought International Superhits and I got addicted. Two months later American Idiot came out...
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
Idiot
KiMBERLLLLLLLLLLY!
December 24th, 2007 at 09:48pm
my bro it's a funny story actuallyVery Happy
Green_Day_nimrod.
Jackass
Green_Day_nimrod.
December 26th, 2007 at 08:24am
when they first came out w/ American Idiot, Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, and Wake Me Up When September Ends, they would get played on my fave radio station all the time!! so naturally i began to like them. In fifth grade they became my fave band, and i started to look up their music vids and stuff. I saw Brain Stew, Hitchin A Ride, etc. I loved those songs!!! then, in seventh grade, we had to move because my mom and step-dad got a divorce. I started being sad all the time...... to the point where when my mom would leave the house i would sit in the kitchen for hours with a knife in my hand thinking about my crappy life. Then I got back into Green Day!!! and my life amazingly became un-crappy. I got obsessed with them... and i'm glad that that happened, because they're amazing musicians!!!!!!
Wilhelm Fink2020
Jackass
Wilhelm Fink2020

Mibba
December 29th, 2007 at 04:24am
My friend. Shame I don't talk to her anymore. =/
freshavocado
Addict
freshavocado

Blog
December 30th, 2007 at 11:43pm
a video game. lol !
darenmay
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
darenmay
April 23rd, 2008 at 09:24am
my sister did.
she had a crush on billie joe and she told me to check this guy.
now, i topped her.
Olivia Wilde.
Addict
Olivia Wilde.

Blog
April 24th, 2008 at 07:36pm
One of my friends.
She just got American Idiot and was obsessed with it and make me listen to it every waking moment. I didn't like them at first, but I was just sitting there listening to Holday on the TV and was like "o hai burn me a copy plz"
CandyAppleGrey
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
CandyAppleGrey
May 1st, 2008 at 01:40am
I heard them on the radio and then one of my friends leant me a copy of Dookie. Never looked back after that.
Viva la Jenna!
Jackass
Viva la Jenna!

Mibba
May 5th, 2008 at 08:06pm
I got myself into it... with a little help from the radio of course.
I was like what? Two? Three? Somewhere around that age.
I take my mom's word for it.
She said one day while in the car, Basket Case came on, and she looked over and saw me be-boping around in the car seat.
Good times. Gooooood times. 8 ]
achin' to be
Had A Life Before GSB
achin' to be
May 6th, 2008 at 04:39pm
Break

----------

And I got myself into them
Toxic Narcotic
King For A Couple Of Days
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
May 7th, 2008 at 07:28pm
Jennifer Of Suburbia:
I got myself into it... with a little help from the radio of course.
I was like what? Two? Three? Somewhere around that age.
I take my mom's word for it.
She said one day while in the car, Basket Case came on, and she looked over and saw me be-boping around in the car seat.
Good times. Gooooood times. 8 ]

hells yeah. i like your ava btw
suicide.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
suicide.
May 21st, 2008 at 12:27pm
I got myself into Green Day.
Disappearing Girl 16
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Disappearing Girl 16
May 21st, 2008 at 02:41pm
I got hooked on it when i wuz little. Nobody around me except some of my friends like them. lol Smile GREEN DAY FAN FOR LIFE, MAN!
MyNameIsKatie
Geek
MyNameIsKatie

Mibba
May 27th, 2008 at 09:10pm
ok so like my brother is wat got the music,but he thinks they are all gay and stuff now. i dont think they r gay. but my brother got the music from his friend, so thats how i got 4 albums from the start. then i bought some more. my brothers friend also had the bullet in a bible for the psp,and he left it at my house, so i watched it like over 20 times. then i bought on dvd. so if that makes any since then thats my story.
Deathly Hallows
Geek
Deathly Hallows

Mibba Blog
May 31st, 2008 at 06:53pm
My cousins did Smile
Register