SHOW: Family Guy

AuthorMessage
moop
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
moop

Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 05:18pm
*tre_cool_authority*:
i love it when Peter forgot about Lois and his anniversury so he had to get a present at the last minute,
Lois- *opens present* A human thumb? How did you get that?
Peter-Um...ebay *drops and faints*
Oh god I love that one! XD
Peardrops
Addict
Peardrops

Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 05:18pm
!Cork-Screw-King!:
i love the episode where he gets into the womens institute for pregnant women and he gets asked his name and he looks around and see's a pea , then a women crying and goes then a griffin flys through and he goes
" erm my name's ....Pea .....Tear ....Griffin, thats right Peter griffin.... ah crap"

I love that episode
Michael Guy Chislett
Jackass
Michael Guy Chislett

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 05:24pm
I love it when Brian tells about the week Peter narrated his life,
"I sat down at the table and looked at the gross disqusting food Lois laid in front of me." Then Lois punches him...
*8 hours later*
"I awake from a steady unconciousness 8 hours later..."
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
February 21st, 2006 at 06:15pm
Lois: -walks in house- "I'm home!"
Peter: -with his hands up- "I didn't have my hands down my pants."
Lois: "Oh, good job. What are you watching?"
Peter: "Passion Of The Christ. You know, if I was him I'd be doing something." (or he says somthing like that)
-cut to scene as if Peter was God in Passion Of The Christ-
Peter: -being whipped- "Ow, ow, ow, o-hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey! ... Hey! Stop it. ....Stop it."
Guy who's whipping him: "Ok..."
Peter" "Ok?"
Guy who's whipping him: "ok."
Peter: "Alright."

xD I love that.
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
February 21st, 2006 at 06:18pm
!Cork-Screw-King!:
i love the episode where he gets into the womens institute for pregnant women and he gets asked his name and he looks around and see's a pea , then a women crying and goes then a griffin flys through and he goes
" erm my name's ....Pea .....Tear ....Griffin, thats right Peter griffin.... ah crap"

I watched that one today lmfao lmfao

ok, he sees a pea, and the tears...but when the griffin flew in through the window it realy made me laugh lmfao lmfao lmfao
Michael Guy Chislett
Jackass
Michael Guy Chislett

Mibba Blog
February 21st, 2006 at 06:20pm
[QUOTE=" lmfao
Dudders
Idiot
Dudders
February 21st, 2006 at 06:47pm
!Cork-Screw-King!:

lmfao I love that episode! I thought he was in rehab though Confused
Dudders
Idiot
Dudders
February 21st, 2006 at 06:49pm
Tre'sDominatedLoveSlave.:
Lois: -walks in house- "I'm home!"
Peter: -with his hands up- "I didn't have my hands down my pants."
Lois: "Oh, good job. What are you watching?"
Peter: "Passion Of The Christ. You know, if I was him I'd be doing something." (or he says somthing like that)
-cut to scene as if Peter was God in Passion Of The Christ-
Peter: -being whipped- "Ow, ow, ow, o-hey, hey, hey, hey. Hey! ... Hey! Stop it. ....Stop it."
Guy who's whipping him: "Ok..."
Peter" "Ok?"
Guy who's whipping him: "ok."
Peter: "Alright."

xD I love that.

lmfao me too!
Lunchbox
King For A Couple Of Days
Lunchbox
February 21st, 2006 at 08:10pm
Dudders:
!Cork-Screw-King!:

lmfao I love that episode! I thought he was in rehab though Confused

yeah, he was....but in that episode they also went to the institute for pregnant teenagers or something and caused some troubke there too Confused
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
February 21st, 2006 at 09:25pm
How about the episode where Meg falls for a nudist boy?
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
February 21st, 2006 at 09:54pm
Or the one when he is like stroking his chin then his eyes go wide and he goes, "How did those get up there?" and he takes off his chin putting it in his pants. lmfao
Pessimistic.loser
Idiot
Pessimistic.loser
February 21st, 2006 at 11:00pm
I like that show, I never really get to watch it much though.
Michael Guy Chislett
Jackass
Michael Guy Chislett

Mibba Blog
February 22nd, 2006 at 02:30am
i love it when their in court,
The judge decides to send Brian to get nuded in order to have ownership of his 'babies' (doesn't turn out to be his) so then...
Lois-Oh No
Meg- Oh no!!
Chris-Oh No!
The Kool Aid guy comes bursting in "OH YEAH!!!!" lmfao lmfao lmfao
Paul... The Black Parade
Geek
Paul... The Black Parade
February 22nd, 2006 at 02:47am
i like nthe episode were meg kisses neal and his perants came round, then chris walks though the door

Chris: hi my name chris im soposed to be on my beast behavour and not mention poo, OH GOD WHAT HAVE I DONE *runs of screming* lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
mosher
Geek
mosher
February 22nd, 2006 at 04:45am
September_has_Ended:

and the old man see's the nudist boy... "hey, it must be my birthday" lmfao
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
February 22nd, 2006 at 05:21am
mosher:
September_has_Ended:

and the old man see's the nudist boy... "hey, it must be my birthday" lmfao

lmfao lmfao i saw the episode where they have to move to the south. lmfao lmfao lmfao
mosher
Geek
mosher
February 22nd, 2006 at 09:58am
My favourite scene is where peter narrates his own life: Peter: "I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life. (Lois knocks Peter out.)
I woke several hours later in a daze."

My fave quote from the movie is:
Wilford Brimley: Hi, I'm Wilford Brimley and I have diabetes. It hurts me to pee, and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe, and took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago, I ran out of Vanilla ice cream, and struck my wife. Then I find out, my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?! lmfao
Blank_blank
Geek
Blank_blank
February 22nd, 2006 at 11:44am
*tre_cool_authority*:
I love it when Brian tells about the week Peter narrated his life,
"I sat down at the table and looked at the gross disqusting food Lois laid in front of me." Then Lois punches him...
*8 hours later*
"I awake from a steady unconciousness 8 hours later..."

That was awsome. Fuckn hillarious.

they've cut the new series here (or at least the new series for here) coz of the olympics
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
February 22nd, 2006 at 01:36pm
i love stewie... he's cool
Paul... The Black Parade
Geek
Paul... The Black Parade
February 22nd, 2006 at 01:39pm
mosher:
My favourite scene is where peter narrates his own life: Peter: "I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I looked with a grimace at the questionable meal Lois had placed in front of me. Of course I'd never tell her how disgusted I was with her cooking, but somehow I think she knew. Lois had always been full of energy and life, but lately I had begun to grow more aware of her aging. The bright, exuberant eyes that I had fallen in love with were now beginning to grow dull and listless with the long fatigue of a weary life. (Lois knocks Peter out.)
I woke several hours later in a daze."

My fave quote from the movie is:
Wilford Brimley: Hi, I'm Wilford Brimley and I have diabetes. It hurts me to pee, and it causes me to be short with my family. I can't sleep at night. The other day I stubbed my toe, and took it out on the dog. And two weeks ago, I ran out of Vanilla ice cream, and struck my wife. Then I find out, my wife's been dead for six years. Who the hell did I hit?! lmfao

lmfao thats funny lmfao
Register