The Ballad of Michael & Beulah

AuthorMessage
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 12:04am
ThisIsGreenDay:
Which is fucktarded. The way the stories show up for editors is the most recently submitted stories are at the bottom of the list. Editors are supposed to work their way down. Not from the bottom, up. Rolling Eyes

Oh wow...well that just about fucked everything up x.O .
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 12:05am
Yup. Confused
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 12:07am
If I rant about my story not being posted, they'll all go off on me or something, so my suggestion is the more people who lobby for stories to get posted, the better for all us readers/writers. Yaknowwhatimean?
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 12:07am
Yup.This really fucking sucks.

I hope the editors figure out they're doing something wrong.For a few days I kind of thought I messed up my story or they were busy...
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 12:14am
You think you can't wait to read the next chapter of Best Man, I get just as excited to read mine over. Laughing It's almost pathetic, really.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:22am
ThisIsGreenDay:
I submitted part 15 and it hasn't been posted yet. Rolling Eyes

Get this, another GSBer submitted one of their stories on Monday, and it hasn't been posted yet. Their second story they submitted 4 hours ago and that's been updated on the left hand of the main page.

That means editors aren't posting in order and are being selective. Or going backwards. Which they're not supposed to be doin'.

Confused
Holly, I find it interesting you say this when you personally asked me to be your "official story editor".
I don't know, that sounds pretty selective to me.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:31am
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Get this, another GSBer submitted one of their stories on Monday, and it hasn't been posted yet. Their second story they submitted 4 hours ago and that's been updated on the left hand of the main page.

That means editors aren't posting in order and are being selective. Or going backwards. Which they're not supposed to be doin'.

Confused
Holly, I find it interesting you say this when you personally asked me to be your "official story editor".
Hon, when I said that I didn't mean in the sense of me only. Just that if you post my stories, to not tamper with them. I don't really know any of the other editors, which is why I asked you. Don't make assumptions, kay? Rolling Eyes
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:35am
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

Confused
Hon, when I said that I didn't mean in the sense of me only. Just that if you post my stories, to not tamper with them. I don't really know any of the other editors, which is why I asked you. Don't make assumptions, kay? Rolling Eyes
I don't see why any editor would feel the need to tamper with your stories, seeing as how they are already near a portrait of perfection. But in my opinion, I feel that if an editor sees it necessary to do something with your story, than that's just the way it is.

It's the same for everyone.

I'm sure many people don't appreciate their stories being tampered with. It's just something that happens during the editing process. You know this though, of course.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:36am
The only thing I meant by tampering was the editing button where it would only change the way I write elipses. This I mentioned in my PM, so, there ya go...
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:43am
ThisIsGreenDay:
The only thing I meant by tampering was the editing button where it would only change the way I write elipses. This I mentioned in my PM, so, there ya go...
I feel if an editor uses that button, then they really should not be an editor at all. I read that in your PM by the way. I hadn't forgotten.

But honestly, can you imagine if everyone had their own personal story editor? It would be ludacris. I'm not saying that is factual, but since you want your own story editor, wouldn't it only be fair if everyone had their own?
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:44am
HavingAGreenDay:
It's just something that happens during the editing process. You know this though, of course.

If at all possible, the condescending-ness-ocity (?)...it's not really needed, please. Makes me feel a mite shitty and I'm a sensitive person. Schpanks.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:46am
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
I feel if an editor uses that button, then they really should not be an editor at all. I read that in your PM by the way. I hadn't forgotten.

But honestly, can you imagine if everyone had their own personal story editor? It would be ludacris. I'm not saying that is factual, but since you want your own story editor, wouldn't it only be fair if everyone had their own?
Apparently you missed my previous post where I said that wasn't what I meant.

My meaning from the whole 'official' thingamajigger was that if you were to be the one editing, to not click that button. But since you see it's evil as I once had, then there's no problem 'tween us, now is there? Wink
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:47am
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
It's just something that happens during the editing process. You know this though, of course.

If at all possible, the condescending-ness-ocity (?)...it's not really needed, please. Makes me feel a mite shitty and I'm a sensitive person. Schpanks.
I apologize. I must admit though, you make me feel exactly the same way. Confused
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:48am
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

My meaning from the whole 'official' thingamajigger was that if you were to be the one editing, to not click that button. But since you see it's evil as I once had, then there's no problem 'tween us, now is there? Wink

I apologize if that's how my PM came across. Sometimes I make sense, sometimes I fuck up what I'm trying to say. Depends on how with it I am when I'm typing and whatnot. Long days at work are usually accountable for the latter.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:49am
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:

I apologize. I must admit though, you make me feel exactly the same way. Confused
I do? Shocked

Me sowwy. Me was not aware. Like I said, sometimes I fuck up what I'm trying to say 'cause I'm most likely sweepy.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:49am
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

I never wished there to be. In fact, I view you as an awesome and talented author who even I would turn to for writing inspiration.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:51am
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

I never wished there to be. In fact, I view you as an awesome and talented author who even I would turn to for writing inspiration.

Sex

Schweet.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:51am
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:

I do? Shocked

Me sowwy. Me was not aware. Like I said, sometimes I fuck up what I'm trying to say 'cause I'm most likely sweepy.
Yes, on several occasions I've felt you give me the cold shoulder. I haven't really let it faze me though and I still don't. So long as you're not trying to be that way, I can forgive you.

You also have my apologies, as I already said. Smile
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:53am
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:

I do? Shocked

Yes, on several occasions I've felt you give me the cold shoulder. I haven't really let it faze me though and I still don't. So long as you're not trying to be that way, I can forgive you.

Again with my being unaware. And with the miscommunication.

We humans are funny with the fucking shit up, ain't we? Quaint, that's what we are. Quaint....miscommunicaaaaaaaaations. Laughing
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 16th, 2006 at 01:58am
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
HavingAGreenDay:

I do? Shocked

Again with my being unaware. And with the miscommunication.

We humans are funny with the fucking shit up, ain't we? Quaint, that's what we are. Quaint....miscommunicaaaaaaaaations. Laughing
Totally. Cool

Anyways, I'm glad we got things sorted out.
I just want to say one last thing,

Don't-Diss-Dujo

Seriously
Register