AuthorMessage
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 23rd, 2006 at 02:56pm
Dandy Divine:
Michelle.:
I thought that the ending was the greatest! lmfao lmfao

The dancing, the Ehren-and-Dave-togetherness.
Gawd, it was hott. Cool
I liked when The house fell on Knoxville and when pontius had his party boy garb on.
I liked when ..well pretty much every scene with Dave, Ehren, or Dave and Ehren. -_-;;
Remarkable Rocket
Falling In Love With The Board
Remarkable Rocket
September 23rd, 2006 at 02:59pm
Michelle.:
Dandy Divine:
Michelle.:
I know he does, but Weeman has more wee features than I thought. '-'

lmfao lmfao lmfao I KNOW!!! He was soooo tiny! I was a little surprise... I thought maybe he'd be a bit bigger... who else's cock did we see?

I looooooved the part when steve-o did the "beer bong" oh my god.. when bam put the plunger to his ass.. and it all came pouring out.. the crowd was yelling and claping and laughing..

Remember kids.. tiny = spoiler...
Ohh man, that was disgusting! lmfao lmfao lmfao
The crowd in our theatre pretty much applauded after every scene.

I hope I see Dave's cock when the DVD comes out.
Cause of that clip in The Making Of.

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats one of the funniest things I've read from you! "I hope I see Dave's cock when the DVD comes out." Oomgomgomgogm.. how about when one of the dudes who provided for ehrens beard had crabs HJAHAHAH LMFAO!! Also.. that was just .. without a doubt.. the funniest skit ever... Ehren! I can't beleive how aggresive he was when the guy had the gun... If that was real.. he would have been DEAD.

It was seriously one of the most fun movies to see in a threatre.. especialy with a full house.. everyone reacting at once.

See-saw?! Hilarious. Bam crying?! Hilarious... Dave shitting on a mini toilet.. who the fuck thought that up?! lmfao lmfao.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:02pm
Dandy Divine:
Michelle.:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Thats one of the funniest things I've read from you! "I hope I see Dave's cock when the DVD comes out." Oomgomgomgogm.. how about when one of the dudes who provided for ehrens beard had crabs HJAHAHAH LMFAO!! Also.. that was just .. without a doubt.. the funniest skit ever... Ehren! I can't beleive how aggresive he was when the guy had the gun... If that was real.. he would have been DEAD.

It was seriously one of the most fun movies to see in a threatre.. especialy with a full house.. everyone reacting at once.

See-saw?! Hilarious. Bam crying?! Hilarious... Dave shitting on a mini toilet.. who the fuck thought that up?! lmfao lmfao.
lmfao lmfao But I honest-to-God hope I do see it. Shifty

I've never heard Ehren swear so much in my life then in that skit. lmfao lmfao lmfao
"Cock suker mother fucker dick slut whore!" lmfao That's pretty much how he was talking. It was great! lmfao lmfao

I saw that small bathroom and thought to myself "Somebody's going to run into something."
Then I saw the shit come down and I thought "....It's Dave, isn't it?"
And then it zoomed out to Dave and I though "Yup. Coffee"

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:07pm
Michelle.:
Dandy Divine:
Michelle.:

I've never heard Ehren swear so much in my life then in that skit. lmfao lmfao lmfao
"Cock suker mother fucker dick slut whore!" lmfao That's pretty much how he was talking. It was great! lmfao lmfao

I saw that small bathroom and thought to myself "Somebody's going to run into something."

lmfao lmfao lmfao

HAHAH LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO YEAH YEAH! The boy went on and on.. "cock cunt twat bitch faggot dick fucker whore bastard dick"

Oh dude.. when i saw the bathroom.. i was like "wtf? it looks soooo fake... is phil gonna take a shit and get beaten up again?" and than you see this shit running down the side.. and its like.. exactly what you said...yep.. dave..

OH MY GOD!!! one of the funniest things! Wee-man and the card thrower.. and the char!!! the funniest thing "OK! THERE'S A MACHINE IN HERE ISN'T THERE!" and I was like "OH SHIT! He's figured it out".. but nope.. "WHERE'S THE CARD THROWING MACHINE!!?!"
lmfao lmfao lmfao.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:10pm
Dandy Divine:
Michelle.:

lmfao lmfao lmfao

HAHAH LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO YEAH YEAH! The boy went on and on.. "cock cunt twat bitch faggot dick fucker whore bastard dick"

Oh dude.. when i saw the bathroom.. i was like "wtf? it looks soooo fake... is phil gonna take a shit and get beaten up again?" and than you see this shit running down the side.. and its like.. exactly what you said...yep.. dave..

OH MY GOD!!! one of the funniest things! Wee-man and the card thrower.. and the char!!! the funniest thing "OK! THERE'S A MACHINE IN HERE ISN'T THERE!" and I was like "OH SHIT! He's figured it out".. but nope.. "WHERE'S THE CARD THROWING MACHINE!!?!"
lmfao lmfao lmfao.
lmfao lmfao lmfao I love that man oh-so much. XD

lmfao Dave England is the new Raab Himself! lmfao lmfao

I know!! lmfao lmfao I had no idea Weeman was so stupid. lmfao
But I did feel kind of bad for him, cause he's so wee [in more then 1 way]. lmfao lmfao
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:17pm
oh sigh Smile. I'm so glad I saw that movie...

Wee-manhood

I gotta go finish capturing thse stills from the IMDB than I'm gonna post them.. THAN. I have to fill out job applications.. Rolling Eyes
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 23rd, 2006 at 03:19pm
Dandy Divine:
oh sigh Smile. I'm so glad I saw that movie...

Wee-manhood

I gotta go finish capturing thse stills from the IMDB than I'm gonna post them.. THAN. I have to fill out job applications.. Rolling Eyes
Alright. Cool
wellthatslovely
King For A Couple Of Days
wellthatslovely
September 23rd, 2006 at 11:15pm
Oh god, I feel like I've been totally left behind right now. xD
Since I didn't go on opening night, I just got back from it a few minutes ago.
LMFAO. lmfao lmfao lmfao I seriously haven't laughed that much for so long.

The saggy tits and the old man balls...lmfao lmfao
wellthatslovely
King For A Couple Of Days
wellthatslovely
September 23rd, 2006 at 11:21pm
Oh, and apologies to Michelle for getting her hopes up on seeing Dave's dick. Mr. Green
Guess they felt like cutting that part out. Dno
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
September 23rd, 2006 at 11:28pm
Fruit bagelz.:
Oh god, I feel like I've been totally left behind right now. xD
Since I didn't go on opening night, I just got back from it a few minutes ago.
LMFAO. lmfao lmfao lmfao I seriously haven't laughed that much for so long.

The saggy tits and the old man balls...lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao lmfao I loved those.

I proabably laughed the most at those.

the rest of the time I was like, laughing and spazzing.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 24th, 2006 at 12:42am
OMG BEST FREAKING MOVIE EVER. JACKASS 2. THATS RIGHT IT IS.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 24th, 2006 at 12:43am
Fruit bagelz.:
Oh, and apologies to Michelle for getting her hopes up on seeing Dave's dick. Mr. Green
Guess they felt like cutting that part out. Dno
Yeah, but it'll probably be in the deleted scenes when the DVD comes out! Ahbrow
Remarkable Rocket
Remarkable Rocket
September 25th, 2006 at 06:02pm
Ever since last friday.. this thread has been kind of empty HAHAHA.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 25th, 2006 at 06:45pm
Dandy Divine:
Ever since last friday.. this thread has been kind of empty HAHAHA.
lmfao I know.

So has the thread in the Photos forum.
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 25th, 2006 at 09:32pm
All I got to say is Im proud of all the guys in this movie ;_; Its just so beautiful to see stuff you'd think some of them would never do....lmfao
omg we saw the same plunger used to plung the beer out of steve-o's ass at pizza hut lmfao lmfao
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 25th, 2006 at 09:36pm
Sheepo@_@:
All I got to say is Im proud of all the guys in this movie ;_; Its just so beautiful to see stuff you'd think some of them would never do....lmfao
omg we saw the same plunger used to plung the beer out of steve-o's ass at pizza hut lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao I can't wait until the DVD comes out. xD
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
September 25th, 2006 at 09:39pm
Michelle.:
Sheepo@_@:
lmfao lmfao I can't wait until the DVD comes out. xD
Me too _O_OO_OO
Some of my favorite parts were of Bam crying XDDDDD Like the part at the end I think the credits where he's putting his pants on and talking about everyone picking on him and he falls in the fucking hole XDDDD and then he talks about his Misfit sock gettign dirty and he falls again lmfao lmfao lmfao
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
September 25th, 2006 at 09:43pm
Sheepo@_@:
Me too _O_OO_OO
Some of my favorite parts were of Bam crying XDDDDD Like the part at the end I think the credits where he's putting his pants on and talking about everyone picking on him and he falls in the fucking hole XDDDD and then he talks about his Misfit sock gettign dirty and he falls again lmfao lmfao lmfao
lmfao lmfao Poor Bam, he cried twice in the movie.

I loved the ending dance sequence. lmfao lmfao
Franny.
Franny.
September 25th, 2006 at 10:10pm
Michelle.:
Sheepo@_@:
Me too _O_OO_OO
lmfao lmfao Poor Bam, he cried twice in the movie.

I loved the ending dance sequence. lmfao lmfao

i heard about the crying thing too. i harsh wanna see that. well i've already seen him cry but damn i wanna watch this movie >.< damn guys night out....*grumbles*
Knoxy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Knoxy
September 26th, 2006 at 11:51am
ok i gave into the temptation.
im currently illegally downloading the film as i cannot wait another 2 months to see it.
its 80% done so far. Laughing
Register