GAME: Metal Gear Solid

AuthorMessage
Relion
Falling In Love With The Board
Relion
February 27th, 2006 at 05:27pm
LordsOfDogTown<5:
I only went up to the part where I had to find the sniper rifle to beat that wolf-person {i forget the name}. But I couldnt find it, so I gave up. =l

Sniper wolf. Cool I loved her. =O
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
February 27th, 2006 at 05:30pm
Who thinks that the battle in MGS3 with that old-sniper-guy-who-has-a-talkin-bird-and-i-forgot-his-name! is the longest and hardest battle in mgs?
.Ashley.
.Ashley.
February 27th, 2006 at 05:41pm
Never heard of it.
Relion
Relion
March 1st, 2006 at 06:13am
TresPetMunky_Mr.Funky:
Who thinks that the battle in MGS3 with that old-sniper-guy-who-has-a-talkin-bird-and-i-forgot-his-name! is the longest and hardest battle in mgs?

I watched my brother complete every single game, but i'm too scared to complete MGS3. =O
I'm like that. I get too worried. But he did get frustrated on The End... use the microphone, and if you point it in the right direction you should hear him say, "This is the end.." and that's where he is.
=O
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
March 1st, 2006 at 03:07pm
Relion:
TresPetMunky_Mr.Funky:

I watched my brother complete every single game, but i'm too scared to complete MGS3. =O
I'm like that. I get too worried. But he did get frustrated on The End... use the microphone, and if you point it in the right direction you should hear him say, "This is the end.." and that's where he is.
=O
Ya, I still think that the battle witht the old-sniper guy is still the hardest!!
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
March 1st, 2006 at 03:09pm
Smile
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
March 1st, 2006 at 04:39pm
My mom plays that..

I don't xD

Those sorta things, (you can't get caught) scares me.
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
March 1st, 2006 at 04:40pm
All i hear from my mom when she's playing that is swear words xD
LordsOfDogTown<5
King For A Couple Of Days
LordsOfDogTown<5
April 10th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Relion:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
I only went up to the part where I had to find the sniper rifle to beat that wolf-person {i forget the name}. But I couldnt find it, so I gave up. =l

I heard she's REALLY hard to beat. Surprised
Relion
Relion
April 14th, 2006 at 06:31am
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Relion:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

Nuh-uh. She's easeh. If she hides behind a tree you can see her breathing.. it's easy XD
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
April 15th, 2006 at 03:14am
Relion:
LordsOfDogTown<5:
Relion:
LordsOfDogTown<5:

Nuh-uh. She's easeh. If she hides behind a tree you can see her breathing.. it's easy XD

Yeah, Sniper Wolf is really easy. Easiest boss in all games though is Olga or Fatman. MGS2 is the best by far, but they could have done a little bit more. Sometimes I think its too short.

The PSG1 (sniper rifle) is found in the Tank Hangar, on B2, i.e. the way you went to fight Ocelot. It's in one of the rooms.

If I remember correctly dont you have to face Sniper Wolf twice? If so, the first battle was harder.

Mr.Funky_The_Munky:
Relion:
TresPetMunky_Mr.Funky:

=O
Ya, I still think that the battle witht the old-sniper guy is still the hardest!!

Yeah its really long, drawn out and BORING. However, you can avoid the battle. When Snake sees Volgin torturing Sokolov's wife (EVA), The End is bought out and left in view when the cut scene ends. All you have to do is pull out your sniper rifle, take aim, and fire about 3-7 shots. You can kill him this way and avoid the boss fight. However, when you do this, in the areas that you would face The End, you face an Ocelot Unit.

I've completed the game both ways Razz
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
April 19th, 2006 at 07:57pm
man i wish i had a ps2 to play all of the mgs games. all i got is the gamecube and ive beaten that version a million times.
Relion
Relion
April 20th, 2006 at 06:51am
My brother held up The End once. xD You need to do that to get his camo, right? Lmfao, it was so funny. xD
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 13th, 2006 at 12:17pm
Relion:
My brother held up The End once. xD You need to do that to get his camo, right? Lmfao, it was so funny. xD

that must have been funny. I heard that you can kill him earlier by rolling his wheelchair off a cliff. 0.o
Buddy Christ
Buddy Christ

Blog
May 14th, 2006 at 04:56pm
The ending of 1 is awesome riding into the sunset on a snowmobile. Cool
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
May 14th, 2006 at 07:07pm
Oh I loved this game. Beat it at least ten times. (being as I didn't play it often.)
Relion
Relion
May 18th, 2006 at 06:34am
Sliver:
Relion:

that must have been funny. I heard that you can kill him earlier by rolling his wheelchair off a cliff. 0.o

Yeah, at that place when he's asleep outside. When Volgin, The boss and Ocelot go in you have to quickly shoot him. xD I've never seen it, but it sounds funny.
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
May 23rd, 2006 at 03:16pm
THE END was the hardest/Easiest boss I've ever encountered...
Titsmagee
King For A Couple Of Days
Titsmagee

Mibba
May 26th, 2006 at 07:14pm
Me and my big sister played two and three recently together.I remember my little sister shat herself when she saw the guy with the ghosts in 3,the sorrow? i um think...
My_Knightmare
Idiot
My_Knightmare
June 1st, 2006 at 03:11am
Just wondering...
but has anyone ever tried the technique were you kill "The End" before you actually fight him...
Register