Alexa.
Falling In Love With The Board
Alexa.
March 5th, 2006 at 10:57am
Dr. Trohman [Petah Panda]:
Project Mayhem.:
MikeLvr:
When the 1st Final Destination came out, I was too scared to go and watch it... Now that the 3rd is out, I think it looks interesting...

I say see it. Even though some people think it's a bad movie...the graphics are awesome.

I'll give it that... the graphics are very good.
Go and see it if you like gore and a poor plot. Smile

Woohoo...I'm afraid of nail guns thanks to that movie. xD...that was disgusting.

that was the best death i think lol
Fox
King For A Couple Of Days
Fox
March 5th, 2006 at 12:44pm
My sister saw it two days ago but I haven't asked her about it. All I know that it's about people dying in freak accidents because they didn't die when their time came.
Teeth
Geek
Teeth
March 5th, 2006 at 02:45pm
i wolud've probably liked it better if they showed the deaths at the end of it it wolud be an image that will sty stuck
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:14pm
I went to see it, but I walked out in the middle, after the pervert dude died, and before the black dude died. We had soda and chinese food before the show, so that and the blood didn't really mix, so yeah. It was too predictable for me. I love the effects and I loved the pictures of 9-11, Lincoln, and the plane crash, but the whole plot was too predictable for me.

and how the hell does a shelf fall down and oddly enough get jammed in BOTH tanning beds??
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 09:18pm
Whatsername_:
I went to see it, but I walked out in the middle, after the pervert dude died, and before the black dude died. We had soda and chinese food before the show, so that and the blood didn't really mix, so yeah. It was too predictable for me. I love the effects and I loved the pictures of 9-11, Lincoln, and the plane crash, but the whole plot was too predictable for me.

and how the hell does a shelf fall down and oddly enough get jammed in BOTH tanning beds??

But it's awesome how the black guy dies, haha.

The only thing I don't get about the death of those girls is what the hell was the lotion supposed to do?
(Sic)
Idiot
(Sic)
March 5th, 2006 at 09:18pm
I saw them all. THAY ALL KICK YOZ AZZ!

heHe
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:20pm
Whatsername_:

The only thing I don't get about the death of those girls is what the hell was the lotion supposed to do?
The lotion is used at all tanning things. It's so that your hands and feet dont' become all orange and stuff.

The last thing I remember, the two main people were looking at the black guy's picture and it had the hammer thinger, then his school mascot in the backgorund or something.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:21pm
Something ironic:

A few days before seeing the movie, my freind asked me if I wanted to go tan with her.

Never been tanning, prolly never will. Not because of the movie, but I'ma bit claustrophobic too..but I foudn this ironic with the movie. Laughing
Santa Billie
Santa Billie
March 5th, 2006 at 09:22pm
Haven't seen it yet...

did it suck?
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 09:23pm
Whatsername_:
Whatsername_:

The lotion is used at all tanning things. It's so that your hands and feet dont' become all orange and stuff.

The last thing I remember, the two main people were looking at the black guy's picture and it had the hammer thinger, then his school mascot in the backgorund or something.

I know that, but in the movie...it didn't do anything..just popped open and squirted the lotion out.

He's lifting weights and 2 swords cut the strings and his head is smashed. It's fucking awesome
Kat.
Geek
Kat.
March 5th, 2006 at 09:28pm
FD3 is awesome!! I'm going to see it again tonight... which will be my 4th time....lol
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:29pm
Whatsername_:
Whatsername_:

I know that, but in the movie...it didn't do anything..just popped open and squirted the lotion out.

He's lifting weights and 2 swords cut the strings and his head is smashed. It's fucking awesome
OH! THAT lotion!! Yeah, the guy used the lotion to keep the door open while he talked on the phone because the door automatically locked when shut. The door was heavy, the lotion opened, door shut..girls stuck inside tanning beds. They also locked the front doors so no one else could walk in, leaving the girls locked completely inside the building. ^_^

Oh dude....*shiver* gory. And I thought how the pervert dude died was gruesome...
Santa Billie
Santa Billie
March 5th, 2006 at 09:30pm
xXMCRGreenDayKatXx:
FD3 is awesome!! I'm going to see it again tonight... which will be my 4th time....lol

FOURTH time?

Geez...I loved Willy Wonka but I only seen it 3 times in the theatres...
well 3 and a half, cause when March of the Penguins sucked and all
the penguins were dying, I walked out...and went to see the rest of Wonka
haha.
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
Geek
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
March 5th, 2006 at 09:31pm
the tanning bed thing scares me shitless!
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 09:31pm
Whatsername_:
Whatsername_:
Whatsername_:

OH! THAT lotion!! Yeah, the guy used the lotion to keep the door open while he talked on the phone because the door automatically locked when shut. The door was heavy, the lotion opened, door shut..girls stuck inside tanning beds. They also locked the front doors so no one else could walk in, leaving the girls locked completely inside the building. ^_^

Oh dude....*shiver* gory. And I thought how the pervert dude died was gruesome...

I meant to make that little hahahahahahha. It doesn't show it..just people getting splattered by blood.
Vanity and Death
Vanity and Death
March 5th, 2006 at 09:34pm
I saw the third one first day it came out. It was awesome. Cool

I liked the fact that the one girl was nick-named Pip. That was so coincidental.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:37pm
The coolest part in that movie was the beginning with the roller coaster. Before I wsa a GD freak, i was a roller coaster freak. lol. That roller coaster is Viper from Six flags Magic Mountain down here in Los Angeles. I recognized it from the commercials even. I don't ride the coasters, I just know everythign about them. lmao. But that wsa the coolest part....effects were awesome, and I heard on Daily Download that it took 3 weeks to shoot that scene alone. haha
neil patrick harris.
Jackass
neil patrick harris.

Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 09:39pm
Whatsername_:
The coolest part in that movie was the beginning with the roller coaster. Before I wsa a GD freak, i was a roller coaster freak. lol. That roller coaster is Viper from Six flags Magic Mountain down here in Los Angeles. I recognized it from the commercials even. I don't ride the coasters, I just know everythign about them. lmao. But that wsa the coolest part....effects were awesome, and I heard on Daily Download that it took 3 weeks to shoot that scene alone. haha

Haha...that scene was awesome. Everytime someone died my dad and I would go "Oooh." Hahaha.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:39pm
Whatsername_:
Whatsername_:
Whatsername_:

I meant to make that little hahahahahahha. It doesn't show it..just people getting splattered by blood.
Nice....

Ouch, how weird. Well, hey, if it did show it then that would have been some kick ass effect, huh>? lol
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:40pm
Whatsername_:

Haha...that scene was awesome. Everytime someone died my dad and I would go "Oooh." Hahaha.
lmfao lmfao Very nice. I could immagine.

Everone else: AHHHH!
You and your dad: ooooooh
lmfao
I think I pissed off my freind. Every time something happened, I would comment on it....it was hilarious.
Register