AuthorMessage
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
May 30th, 2006 at 09:35am
Short Noticeā„¢:
Psht. Wtfever. We had emoxcore usernames. Hand xDD

lmfao I wanna come with you. Very Happy
I would go in with Megan and Steff but Megan keeps going to sleep at the wrong times [Hand] and Steff says it breaks her computer [Hand] lmfao

awww you should come
Mark was on once or twice xD
Kme
Jackass
Kme
May 30th, 2006 at 01:12pm
Yeah...I have an account on there. I hate the US one. I like how, they think they're all perfect because they block out swear words, but in reality, kids just type dots around it.

Fu.ck you! You fu.cking who.re!

Wow. What a change. And charging people to decorate FAKE rooms.

And if one more person adds me to there friends list then messeges me saying, "Hey baby you got C.A.M?"

Or

"What size bra do you wear?" Then I'm gonna kick some asses.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
June 25th, 2006 at 09:54am
lmfao lmfao lmfao the veronicas are going to habbo au. its probs just bamaloo and fraggle dressed up as them. me and my friend pandora have a plan to ruin it xD We'll probs get a perm ban but it'll be worth it!

also im trying to get 100 noobs banned so far i've gotten 17!
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
June 30th, 2006 at 09:02pm
Anarchy in the U.K.:
lmfao lmfao lmfao the veronicas are going to habbo au. its probs just bamaloo and fraggle dressed up as them. me and my friend pandora have a plan to ruin it xD We'll probs get a perm ban but it'll be worth it!

also im trying to get 100 noobs banned so far i've gotten 17!

lmfao lmfao lmfao
THIS close to ruining it. I came runners up in a competition. I said "If your punk you'll pick this room" AND THEY PICKED IT LOL.
DateLine
Idiot
DateLine
August 13th, 2006 at 08:57am
I'm going to France soon, so I go on the French one and try talk french to peopleVery Happy One person said I was good at speaking french.
Used to go on all the time. Hahaha. I once one a petal patch from the manager in a christmas competition or something, then traded it for like 8 green couches. Oh yeah I was cool.
Jesus_of_surburbia_74
King For A Couple Of Days
Jesus_of_surburbia_74

Blog
August 13th, 2006 at 10:58am
I use dto go habbo all the time about 3 years ago, but then i stopped and only about the end of last year i went on agen, and all the people i met there [the pervious years]stopped going on, but i go on if i want not often though
if you ever see me on there i'm.:@Ade@:.
lol
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
August 31st, 2006 at 10:42am
I go there a lot...
I think it's a really cool place except some people most of the time aren't that nice... yeah.
Although the Habbo Club thing is cool, there should be a free trial thing but that's just my opinion.
Register