King For A Couple Of Days
Batteries Not Included.
May 31st, 2006 at 03:57pm
billie_joe_fit:
greendayjunkie:
billie_joe_fit:
iamkiller:
pearlyfrets:
'I put the eyeliner stick under a match for a few seconds, then I draw it all over and squeeze my eyes together. The aim is to make it look like I put it on during an earthquake.'

HAH! Earthquake, eh?

I'll remember that.

I must try it! Shocked

I do that, it makes it soft and easier to put on, it has a great result..hahahaha me and BJ have the same make up secrets lol

I tried it yesterday, but I put the eyeliner in hot water first as I didnt have a match/lighter. I ended up screwing my eyeliner up and burnign my eyes and now they're sore. Look what Billie Joe done to me!!! Shocked

"When do you when tourings done with? You, you just know! I mean, it's like, when do know when you're finished having sex? You just do! It's done, you know? Time to move on."

lmfao I love it

i love that part!! i was laughing my head off and my bro didnt even hear what he said!! lmfao lmfao lmfao
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
May 31st, 2006 at 03:58pm
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
Jenni Jen:
Interviewer: What's dangerous about Green Day?
Billie Joe: Our odour probably..

LOL. Cool

hahahahaha lmfao
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 31st, 2006 at 04:17pm
billie_joe_fit:

I tried it yesterday, but I put the eyeliner in hot water first as I didnt have a match/lighter. I ended up screwing my eyeliner up and burnign my eyes and now they're sore. Look what Billie Joe done to me!!! Shocked

"When do you when tourings done with? You, you just know! I mean, it's like, when do know when you're finished having sex? You just do! It's done, you know? Time to move on."

lmfao I love it

RAWR!! out of all of the examples he could have used lmfao, thats our BJ

And if you didn't have a lighter you should have just quickly put it through the flame on your cooker
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
May 31st, 2006 at 04:19pm
greendayjunkie:
billie_joe_fit:

lmfao I love it

RAWR!! out of all of the examples he could have used lmfao

And ig you did have a lighter you should have just quickly put through the flame on your cooker

I don't have flames on my cooker xD I couldn't do that OR would I attempt it, luckily I have wet and dry masacara, you wet it and it goes really runny and easy to put on..I can't do the top of my eye lid o.x [/spam]
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 31st, 2006 at 05:29pm
"Come on, just bring them on down, come on, please Mr Security guard, i need 200, just bring them on down, please, come on. This is a fucking Rock and Roll concert not a fucking tea party alright"
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
May 31st, 2006 at 05:36pm
oooooooo another one
"hey wa wa wa wa wa wa wait a minute stop, Stop. Hey guys thats not fucking appropriate man, these kids are just trying to have a good time, you dont have to fucking muscle them around alright, nobody's fucking getting hurt, come on, be cool"

bless him lol
Athy
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Athy
May 31st, 2006 at 05:38pm
~Im The Minority~:

lmfao I love it

i love that part!! i was laughing my head off and my bro didnt even hear what he said!! lmfao lmfao lmfao

It came on just as my MOTHER walked into the room. I went into cover mode immediately. "Sex? Who said sex? Billie certainly didn't say sex he said...uh...he said chex. When you're done with chexmix, that's it. Shocked Believe me."
Wakemeupwhenrealityends
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wakemeupwhenrealityends
May 31st, 2006 at 05:42pm
Hey pearlyfrets, where is that 'putting eyeliner on during an earthquake' quote from?
Batteries Not Included.
Batteries Not Included.
May 31st, 2006 at 05:50pm
Athy:
~Im The Minority~:

lmfao I love it

It came on just as my MOTHER walked into the room. I went into cover mode immediately. "Sex? Who said sex? Billie certainly didn't say sex he said...uh...he said chex. When you're done with chexmix, that's it. Shocked Believe me."

hahaha lmfao lol!

my mom walked in right b4 he does his masturbation/groping thingy. i switched off the video tho! Very Happy lmfao
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
May 31st, 2006 at 07:19pm
billie_joe_fit:

OH GOD. Reminds me of the time I put toothpaste on my eyelids (I heard it'd help to wake me up)..

... UM DIDN'T WORK! I was squinty-eyed all day.

I can't believe BJ puts his eyeliner on like that. I've burnt mine as well but it just burned Dno

And it doens't look messy to me. WHAT A FAILURE.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 10:15am
You people are doing it wrong! LOL. Just VERY briefly flick a flame over it and the eyeliner should go all shiny and liquid, and then when you put it on, it hardens. Do be careful not to get any in your eyes though, cos that shit hurts like a motherfucker when it dries.
Too Much Eyeliner
Jackass
Too Much Eyeliner

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 10:30am
pearlyfrets:
You people are doing it wrong! LOL. Just VERY briefly flick a flame over it and the eyeliner should go all shiny and liquid, and then when you put it on, it hardens. Do be careful not to get any in your eyes though, cos that shit hurts like a motherfucker when it dries.
Amen.

"I'm gonna smash up against a window. I'm gonna smash up against a window! Yea I am! I got a pet rock I got a pet rock too I got a pet rock that's really cool."

I think I'm forgeting something. But I'm too lazy to go find out what it is.
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 1st, 2006 at 10:33am
pearlyfrets:
Do be careful not to get any in your eyes though, cos that shit hurts like a motherfucker when it dries.

I think he did that once .. you know .. when he had that red shticky on his right eye .. But who knows Cool

"STICK IT TO THE MAN"
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 10:41am
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
pearlyfrets:
Amen.

"I'm gonna smash up against a window. I'm gonna smash up against a window! Yea I am! I got a pet rock I got a pet rock too I got a pet rock that's really cool."

Hehehe...

"I'm gonna get on my big wheel! No I'm gonna get on my bicycle, I'm gonna get on my scooter, no I'm gonna get on my bicycle, I'm gonna go down the strip and smash....*above quote*......pet rock, It's kinda like a worry stone! You rub it, you rub it, you rub it, you worry, you worry, you worry, you rub it, you worry you worry you worry...SSSHHH!!! She...." Very Happy
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 10:43am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
pearlyfrets:
Do be careful not to get any in your eyes though, cos that shit hurts like a motherfucker when it dries.

I think he did that once .. you know .. when he had that red shticky on his right eye .. But who knows Cool

"STICK IT TO THE MAN"

Hehe...aww!! "STY-LINER. It comes pre-infected." Cool
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 03:07pm
pearlyfrets:
Dont Touch Me Im PMSing:
pearlyfrets:
Amen.

Hehehe...

"I'm gonna get on my big wheel! No I'm gonna get on my bicycle, I'm gonna get on my scooter, no I'm gonna get on my bicycle, I'm gonna go down the strip and smash....*above quote*......pet rock, It's kinda like a worry stone! You rub it, you rub it, you rub it, you worry, you worry, you worry, you rub it, you worry you worry you worry...SSSHHH!!! She...." Very Happy

I.....LOVE...YOU.... Very Happy

"I have the shittiest love life know to man" Sad
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
June 1st, 2006 at 05:57pm
+Maiku-San+:
"I have the shittiest love life know to man" Sad

".. I mean, out of all seriousness.. I mean, it's really aweful. I mean FUCK."

Oh how sexy was he in that interview?

MAJOR.
State Radio
Falling In Love With The Board
State Radio
June 1st, 2006 at 06:02pm
Haven't we all seen this thread before.

"Are you canadian? Oh, okay, 'cause you're sure as hell acting like one right now."

"All saints are gonna be there? Tre, you might get laid!"

VH1's Behind the Music: "We put the fun back in dysfunctional."

VH1's Behind the Music: "You say it to my face, you might be pickin' yourself off the ground."

"[Our 'Waiting' video] was totally a failure. [MTV] doesn't show any videos anymore. If we had a booty video - if we had, like, McG, with girls shaking their ass in the video -- it would probably get played. Actually, I am just really bitter right now."

"It's fun until someone gets hurt...then it's halarious."

"Punk rock is dead...and I fucking killed it."

"Minority is about being an individual. It's like you have to sift through the darkness to find your place and be that individual you want to be your entire life."

"You think your life is tough? Try being a parent!"

"I'm not gonna say anything inspirational; I'm just gonna fucking swear a lot."

"They have bad taste. I am not a good-looking guy."

"School is practice for the future, and practice makes perfect, and nobodies perfect, so why practice?"

"I sound like an Englishman impersonating an American impersonating an Englishman."

"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it."

"I think the little bush is a bit stupid and more or less the puppet of his old man."

"I fucking hate Lynyrd Skynyrd, I've always hated Lynyrd Skynyrd. Fuckin' backwards ass hillbilly shit."

"B-I-L-L-I-E J-O-E. My real name is Billie Joe. And it's southern, my moms from Oklahoma and that's how I got the name."

"Well, you know, I look at myself in the morning and yes, yeah I-I am a God."

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!'

"It's my fucking life and you know what nobody invited you...so there's the door...see ya!"

"When someone is in a car accident and they're driving at 100 mph, drunk, who's tape do you think his listening to at that time? Think about it."

"The darkness is coming now god dammit!"

"My mom was from Oklahoma, hence the name Billie Joe...It's not William Joseph it's just Billie Joe."

"They sound like Tré choking on a hair ball." (Slipknot)

"Just about 99% of the population masturbates while the other 1%, lie about it."

"This song's off our album. It's called Kerplunk. It's kind of in line with the shit thing, ya know, it's like you take a dookie and it kerplunks in the toilet."

"What? You can heckle me if you want, it's okay I won't understand!" (at a foreign concert)

"'Welcome to Montreal-- fuck you', would be a good sign at your highways."

"Ah, if someone falls down, please pick him back up cuz it doesn't mean that there's a fuckin' camera in your face that you don't have to lookout for each other."

"Yeah fuck me! I wish all of you could fuck me!"

"A lot of people, when they talk to me, I can't wait for them to shut up. Like, shut up. you're a moron. I have nothing to say, you know?"

"Never run in the rain with your socks on."

"I never thought that being obnoxious would get me where I am now."

"Aw, how the fuck are you all doin' tonight?... That's what I fuckin' wanted to hear, goddamnit!"

"I'm not as depressed as I used to be. The Prozac's working!"

"I hate celebrities. I really hate them."

"I actually have less friends now than I ever had."

"I'm still wearing the pants I had in the eleventh grade."

"Our passion is our strength."

"Adrienne is the only woman I will ever love."

"I got body lice in Gremany! I'd tell you they were crabs, but I wasn't getting laid."

"You want a drumstick? Like a ice cream cone or a chicken wing!?"

"One thing I want to teach my son is sensitivity to other people. I want to teach him not to be this macho freak."

"I kind of became everyone’s weird uncle. I was drunk all the time wearing a fucking leopard g string."

"Attack your instruments. Don’t let them attack you."

"Punk is always something that’s going to be with us and to try and explain that would be stupid at this point."

"Do I want to change the world with music? Well fuck yeah I want to change the world to a certain extent yeah. It needs to be changed....it needs a kick in the ass."

"What do you mean we walked around dressed like girls? We walked around in our own clothes they just happened to be dresses."

(In regards to the story on the Kerplunk cover The Diary of Laurie L) "I thought it was kinda lame. The story was great. Totally hilarious. But it was too much. Kinda like turning us into a parody of ourselves."

(When asked in 1992 where they would be in 3 years) "I’m going to point a gun at Tre. Tre is going to point a gun at Mike. Mike is going to point a gun at me." (Mike: "We’re going to count to 3 and pull the trigger."Wink

"History will tell if we were really a good band or just a one day fly."

"There is not a band you can mention that we haven’t kicked their ass at one time or another."

(at the 47th Annual Grammy Awards, acceptance speech) "Rock 'n' roll can be fun and dangerous at the same time."

"Woodstock was about the closest thing to anarchy I've ever seen in my whole life, and I didn't like it."

"You're the fucking leaders, you have the power. Don't let these bastards dictate the rest of the world, or dictate you fucking life!" (at Live 8 concert on July 2, 2005 in Berlin, Germany)
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 1st, 2006 at 06:13pm
Shocked
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 1st, 2006 at 06:19pm
Valkyrie_Missile:
"They have bad taste. I am not a good-looking guy."

He's a lil liar Very Happy