King For A Couple Of Days
It Had to Be You.
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:28pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
It Had to Be You.:
green_day_green_day:
Angel Of My Dreams:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
OH MY GOD!!!!! SO MUCH DIRNT IN WHITE!!!
*Twitches up and dies*

Hug
lmfao I told you!!!
Are you people trying to kill me?!
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Nah seriously I love you guys to death for this! Hug
The Iced Out New Years eve is by far my most favorite performance of theirs!
Well, don't thank me. Thank the darling who made the thread. Hug
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:33pm
This has officially made my entire day!!! Very Happy Do overlook the other to boys....
if you'll direct your attention to the left of this photo, you'll see Mr. Dirnt there sporting that white suit of his. Drool
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:35pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
This has officially made my entire day!!! Very Happy Do overlook the other to boys....
if you'll direct your attention to the left of this photo, you'll see Mr. Dirnt there sporting that white suit of his. Drool
lmfao

Mike seriously looked the best that night. I mean, some other ceremonies, Billie great as well, but both him and Tré aren't attractive at all there. YAYMIKEVery HappyD
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:38pm
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
It Had to Be You.:
green_day_green_day:
Angel Of My Dreams:
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
OH MY GOD!!!!! SO MUCH DIRNT IN WHITE!!!
*Twitches up and dies*

Hug
lmfao I told you!!!
Are you people trying to kill me?!
lmfao lmfao lmfao
Nah seriously I love you guys to death for this! Hug
The Iced Out New Years eve is by far my most favorite performance of theirs!
Well, don't thank me. Thank the darling who made the thread. Hug

awww hehe Very Happy
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:41pm
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Mike seriously looked the best that night. I mean, some other ceremonies, Billie great as well, but both him and Tré aren't attractive at all there. YAYMIKEVery HappyD
He certainly did, that white suit is just....guh nothing beats that. He needs to wear it more. XD
And the performances were ace! Longview never gets old!
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:41pm
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Up
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:42pm
Angel Of My Dreams:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

He certainly did, that white suit is just....guh nothing beats that. He needs to wear it more. XD
And the performances were ace! Longview never gets old!

indeed!
It Had to Be You.
It Had to Be You.
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:43pm
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Up
=O Damn straight! DONTCONTRADICTME! Azdaja

Shifty
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 07:44pm
It Had to Be You.:
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Up
=O Damn straight! DONTCONTRADICTME! Azdaja

Shifty

lmfao!! Cool
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:11pm
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/Dirntlover/Green%20Day/greendaygroup411hl.jpg
lmfao

Up

EXCUSE ME!! lmfao I have to admit Mike did look rather fetching shall we say that night, but erm i am sorry to say Billie and Tre looked better Very Happy he still looked good though!
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
Board Parasite
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:22pm
greendayjunkie:
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/Dirntlover/Green%20Day/greendaygroup411hl.jpg
lmfao

Up

EXCUSE ME!! lmfao I have to admit Mike did look rather fetching shall we say that night, but erm i am sorry to say Billie and Tre looked better Very Happy he still looked good though!

i agree with you there sister Cool Billie and Tre Drool Sex

Shifty
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:22pm
greendayjunkie:
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Up

well everyone has their own opinions lol
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:25pm
^^^ Thats true Cool
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:27pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
greendayjunkie:
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Up

Shifty

MIKE!
Sex Sex Sex Sex Sex
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:28pm
greendayjunkie:
^^^ Thats true Cool

Retard
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:42pm
Tre Cool's Lady Marmalade:
greendayjunkie:
green_day_green_day:
It Had to Be You.:
Angel Of My Dreams:
lmfao

Up

Shifty
That's not necessary.
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:43pm
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 3rd, 2006 at 08:06am
THEY'RE SO HOT IN WHITE
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
June 3rd, 2006 at 10:33am
TreCoolIstSoGeil:
THEY'RE SO HOT IN WHITE
Mike looked absolutely divine in that white suit.
I wished I could have seen the whole thing.
Roisin-Marie
Roisin-Marie

Blog
June 4th, 2006 at 04:36pm
Angel Of My Dreams:

Drool
Register