Mibba
October 19th, 2006 at 01:27am
gonna see them in feb.
Ol' Blue Eyes.
King For A Couple Of Days
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
October 19th, 2006 at 01:28am
I just started listening to them in early July, and I reallyreally like their style.

I remember thinking initially that they kind of reminded me of the Clash or something of that nature....
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
October 19th, 2006 at 06:05pm
Jimmy's Kid:

lol, good thing you have me here to bug everyone about RA....speaking of which, it looks like the new single is going to be Prayer for the Refugee, and I'm pretty sure they just filmed it. They had an article on MTV.com that metioned it was the new single and it seems like touring bands usually film their videos during tour breaks, and since they're starting the US tour now that their short break is over they just had a chance to film it. So....i'm guessing, remeber just guessing, the video will be out late November, if not they'll film it during the other break they have at the end of November and it wil be out around Christmas, end of December-ish. That's like seven months, which is getting toward the late side for releasing another single so it should be out soon....

lol, can't tell I'm excited for another video can you?
Prayer of a Refugee is an awesome song. Very Happy
I think I lost my Sufferer and the Winess CD but luckily I made a copy of it.
yeah_you
yeah_you
October 22nd, 2006 at 10:49am
14 MORE DAYS!
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
October 22nd, 2006 at 02:38pm
I found a pretty good RA site on their streetwise boards, www.generationlost.net , the person in charge of that site has some B-sides and vids and things. It's pretty good, I'd suggest checking it out. I got some tracks off there that I'm in love with at the moment.
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
October 28th, 2006 at 11:07am
sooo....if anyone here is extremely lucky and lives in the Chicago/Milwaukee area there are going to be two shows (one in Chicago, one in Milwaukee) with Rise Against playing with MCR & Red Jumpsuit, they're on December 15 and December 13 respectively and they're both radio sponsored shows so if you go to the radios' websites you can get presale info. I'm not quite sure about the radio address stuff, just check out www.riseagainst.com for more info on the tickets/location.
I'm going to try for the Chicago one since it's on a Fri...anyone going to either of these shows?
steady riot.
steady riot.
October 28th, 2006 at 11:52am
Jimmy's Kid:
sooo....if anyone here is extremely lucky and lives in the Chicago/Milwaukee area there are going to be two shows (one in Chicago, one in Milwaukee) with Rise Against playing with MCR & Red Jumpsuit, they're on December 15 and December 13 respectively and they're both radio sponsored shows so if you go to the radios' websites you can get presale info. I'm not quite sure about the radio address stuff, just check out www.riseagainst.com for more info on the tickets/location.
I'm going to try for the Chicago one since it's on a Fri...anyone going to either of these shows?

lmfao lmfao Rise Against is playing with MCR and The red jumpsuit... lmfao that's going to be hilarious.

All of the nine year olds that love MCR and the red jumpsuit are going to go for just them... and then when Rise Against comes on they're going to get killed in the mosh pits.

Ah. That's funny.
yeah_you
yeah_you
November 3rd, 2006 at 09:29pm
ok my shows coming up does anyone know the setlist.
it would mean a great deal!!
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 7th, 2006 at 08:44pm
Twelve days! Ahbrow

Hmm...I would like a setlist as well. Time for some searching!
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 7th, 2006 at 08:58pm
Setlist for the first night of the tour!

Give it All
State of the Union
Life Less Frightening
Ready to Fall
Prayer of the Refugee
Blood Red White and Blue
Injection
Survive
Like the angel
Black masks and gasoline
Bricks
Drones

Alriiight, Like the Angel is on there. Very Happy And somebody on another message board has seen them three times and said they always played State of the Union last.
love.
love.
November 7th, 2006 at 09:10pm
i like them.
johnny jockstrap
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
johnny jockstrap
November 7th, 2006 at 09:21pm
i Like Ready to Fall
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 7th, 2006 at 09:58pm
Good news! *jumps up and down* apparently the video for the next single Prayer of the Refugee is going to be on www.mtv2.com on monday, the 13th! It's an awesome song and the video's giong to be amazing.

*starts screaming chorus of Prayer*
Don't hold me up now,
I can stand my own ground,
I don't need your help now,
You won't let me down, down, down! Smile
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
November 10th, 2006 at 03:02pm
I'm seeing them Feb 2nd.
And if I already posted saying that ..

Too bad. Saying it again. Cool
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 13th, 2006 at 07:47pm
NEW VIDEO out now, I'm not sure it's my favorite by them, but it's still pretty good.

the video is at MTV2.com, http://www.mtv2.com/#videoPremiere/1545597
and the making of is at mp3.com http://www.mp3.com/media_player/7556/4/viewer.php&rgroup=&user_uploaded=&time=1163444779&auth=c5ad6d5ccbef76175373838ba4de2bbf&edit_allowed=

*edit* for those of you not in the US it's not going to play on MTV2.com for you guys, you'll have to wait until it's on youtube and I know some people over at Streetwise are working on that, so it's only a matter of time
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
November 13th, 2006 at 08:45pm
Awesome videoooo.

Five days till I see them! Aleckz tehe
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
November 13th, 2006 at 09:26pm
their new album sucks my sister bought it. i only like their old stuff Razz
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
November 13th, 2006 at 09:28pm
Forever~Fallen:

care to eleborate on that, or shall we leave it at "I think it sucks"?
please, if you don't have anything positive related to Rise Against don't bother taking up space posting it. If someone wants to say that they don't like something about RA feel free to tell, but please give a reason and don't simply bash the band.
Forever~Fallen
Geek
Forever~Fallen
November 13th, 2006 at 10:11pm
Jimmy's Kid:
Forever~Fallen:

please, if you don't have anything positive related to Rise Against don't bother taking up space posting it. If someone wants to say that they don't like something about RA feel free to tell, but please give a reason and don't simply bash the band.

excuse me but this is a poll in which asked if you like them or if you don't. i simply answered the poll. i said the new album sucks just because i wasn't really feeling it. but their old stuff is good. and here's a tip you should be open to other people's opinions in the future cuz that shit gets on my nerve k? Rolling Eyes sorry to come off as a bitch but i hate it when people open a thread asking if like them or not and then yell at people who don't if you only want fans posting then you should change it to "rise against fans thread"
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 13th, 2006 at 10:19pm
Forever~Fallen:
Jimmy's Kid:
Forever~Fallen:

excuse me but this is a poll in which asked if you like them or if you don't. i simply answered the poll. i said the new album sucks just because i wasn't really feeling it. but their old stuff is good. and here's a tip you should be open to other people's opinions in the future cuz that shit gets on my nerve k? Rolling Eyes sorry to come off as a bitch but i hate it when people open a thread asking if like them or not and then yell at people who don't if you only want fans posting then you should change it to "rise against fans thread"

No. It's because you didn't state why it sucked in your opinion.

MINDFREAK;; Tig:
I'm seeing them Feb 2nd.
And if I already posted saying that ..

Too bad. Saying it again. Cool

Dude. Dude. Me too Cassie
Register