New York Times headline:

Rockstar Wife, Backhands Photog With Pimp Hand, While Smiling

Laughing
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 23rd, 2010 at 01:34pm
Pretty Reckless:
Joey was at Wembley on Saturday, with Adrienne too (and Ruri and Micheal Mayer). Adie was at the side of the stage and Joey was in the mosh pit. I didn't see him close up or anything, but people on GDC have stated that he was there. I was really really close to the mosh pit on the right side, in the Golden Circle, but I don't know if Joey was in the right or the left. I think he was on the left because I didn't see him in the right.

I thought I saw him, he asked to get passed with a polite ''Excuse me'', but I don't think it was him, which doesn't make any sense lmfao . Anyways, the boy that looked like // was Joey was shorter that I expected but did really look like him and I was like ''Is that Joey?'' but y'know I didn't ask, mainly because if it was him, I didn't wanna sound like a stalker freak, which I actually do writing this Smile
I'm like 95% sure we were standing next to Jakob in The Golden Circle. If it wasn't him, he was the absolute spit of him, tanned, big brown eyes, longish hair, short Abercrombie & Fitch trousers..
Spinnerette
King For A Couple Of Days
Spinnerette
June 23rd, 2010 at 01:46pm
It's annoying me now, I wanna go back and find out if it was him Smile It could of been Jakob that I saw because he was quite short, and Joey is really tall, well compared to Billie. Whoever it was definitely had Adrienne-ish eyes and tanned skin.
Spinnerette
Spinnerette
June 23rd, 2010 at 01:46pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
New York Times headline:

Rockstar Wife, Backhands Photog With Pimp Hand, While Smiling

Laughing

lmfao
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 23rd, 2010 at 01:52pm
Pretty Reckless:
It's annoying me now, I wanna go back and find out if it was him Smile It could of been Jakob that I saw because he was quite short, and Joey is really tall, well compared to Billie. Whoever it was definitely had Adrienne-ish eyes and tanned skin.
I know, I want photographic proof they were there! lol. We were too scared to say anything, but were keeping an ear out to see if he was American, but we only noticed just as the pink bunny came out, so then all hell broke loose!
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 23rd, 2010 at 01:54pm
Oh and.. our crap pic of Adie from the left of the pit! XD

Spinnerette
Spinnerette
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:07pm
The boy that asked to get passed was really quiet but I seriously can't remember what he sounded like. I couldn't get a picture of Adie because my camera on my BlackBerry is crap and it went all blury Sad I found this on facebook.

Apparently Ruri was there but I didn't see her and I was quite close to the artwork, I must've been somewhere by you for part of the concert but then I moved further to the left.
Sherlock
Board Parasite
Sherlock
June 23rd, 2010 at 02:44pm
My sister took the pic on her Blackberry! lol. I'm always too scared to bring my actual camera into the pit. It would just get smashed to pieces! I hope there's a pic of them all somewhere so I can stop driving myself crazy about whether it was him, or not!
Spinnerette
Spinnerette
June 23rd, 2010 at 06:24pm
I hope there's a pic too Smile Somebody lost their phone in the pit and then found it after the concert, broken but found. And then someone else lost their Converse lol.
Gloria21Guns
Geek
Gloria21Guns
June 24th, 2010 at 12:41am
haha how do u lose a converse!? thats y u should always go with the high tops.. they are basically impossible to lose if theyre tied lol..
Batman.
Falling In Love With The Board
Batman.
June 24th, 2010 at 10:24am
Pretty Reckless:
The boy that asked to get passed was really quiet but I seriously can't remember what he sounded like. I couldn't get a picture of Adie because my camera on my BlackBerry is crap and it went all blury Sad I found this on facebook.

Apparently Ruri was there but I didn't see her and I was quite close to the artwork, I must've been somewhere by you for part of the concert but then I moved further to the left.

...This is irrelavent, but is that Jason on the far right? If it is, his hair is hilarious lmfao
Spinnerette
Spinnerette
June 24th, 2010 at 07:25pm
Yup it's Jason White, I love his crazy hair Very Happy

MrsBillieJoe95:
haha how do u lose a converse!? thats y u should always go with the high tops.. they are basically impossible to lose if theyre tied lol..

It was a converse one star he lost I think, the one with the one star on the side without the logo, like Kurt Cobain wore a lot.

And just so I'm not spamming / going off topic, here's some random Adie pictures :

HartLikeAHandGrenade
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
HartLikeAHandGrenade
June 27th, 2010 at 11:54am
I was at Wembley and it was fuckin amazing!!!
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 04:50pm
Maybe some one saw jasons hair and thought it was ruri?
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
June 27th, 2010 at 04:54pm
nadroj:
Maybe some one saw jasons hair and thought it was ruri?
no, ruri was there. but this doesn't belong in the billie thread.
nadroj
Geek
nadroj

Mibba Blog
June 27th, 2010 at 11:50pm
Oh fuck xD wrong thread. sorry guys
[adie]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[adie]
July 7th, 2010 at 02:59pm
Another piccy
knockout
Geek
knockout

Mibba
July 8th, 2010 at 06:05pm
Does anyone have Joey's MySpace or Facebook?
Jello Biafra.
Falling In Love With The Board
Jello Biafra.

Blog
July 8th, 2010 at 06:49pm
if he has either, it'd be beyond rude to post them, not to mention he's probably smart enough to not add people he doesn't know. if anyone did have it, it'd be nice to respect his privacy and keep it to themselves.
PinkFloyd
Geek
PinkFloyd
July 8th, 2010 at 08:00pm
Yeah he wouldn't accept probs, he'd end up with loadsa people he didn't know lol, im not going to post but i do actually know his Facebook name, cause somebody else posted it somewhere i think.
Register