The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

AuthorMessage
humpty*dumpty*was*pushed
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
humpty*dumpty*was*pushed
July 31st, 2006 at 09:38pm
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
They're okay. I like the song 'Face Down'.

I love that song I was actually listening to it yesterday and kept playing it over for about an hour. Yeah that's how I am when I like a song Smile
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
August 1st, 2006 at 01:54am
humpty*dumpty*was*pushed:
Ze Nerd, Bitch:
They're okay. I like the song 'Face Down'.

I love that song I was actually listening to it yesterday and kept playing it over for about an hour. Yeah that's how I am when I like a song Smile

very catchy, like it gets stuck in your head

thats why me loves it Cool
Blink.
Addict
Blink.
August 1st, 2006 at 12:59pm
Jimmy of Suburbia:
-waffle-nimrod-:
Jimmy of Suburbia:
Laughing
Shocked

I love your avatar. Cool

I love my avatar too. [/Captain Jack love]

Thank you. Cool
Welcome. Mr. Green
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
December 29th, 2006 at 10:13am
Awesome band Very Happy Though, I will admit, one thing that I really like about them is that they're a bit cheesy, in my eyes, but they're still great Cool.

I saw them live a few weeks ago. My boyfriend hates them, but he went with me anyway (so now I owe him one concert, so I have to go see The Casualties (for the 4th time) when they come back), and he ended up getting really sick and blamed it on the band. haha. "That stupid Jumpsuit band made me sick!!!". haha, no Nathan, the moshpit made you sick. haha. Laughing

Oh, and to anyone who has the regular CD (meaning not the advance one), does it have a 14th song on it and is the screaming part still in "Face Down"?
libbey crocodile
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
libbey crocodile

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 12:04pm
Generation Terrorist:
Oh, and to anyone who has the regular CD (meaning not the advance one), does it have a 14th song on it and is the screaming part still in "Face Down"?

I'm pretty sure there is still the screaming part in Face Down on my CD. And by the 14th song do you mean the hidden track "Grim Goodbye" or something else? Wait, that's not right. My CD only has twelve songs, including the hidden track. Now I'm just listening for the screaming part. I have two different versions so I might be confusing them. Confused

But wait, I don't even know if I have the regular or the advanced. What's the difference?
Arcane-Inamorata
King For A Couple Of Days
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
January 5th, 2007 at 12:25pm
I've only heard Face Down, but I LOVE that song. I hope they come out with more stuff soon.
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 6th, 2007 at 04:04pm
*Mr_Whirly*:
Generation Terrorist:

I'm pretty sure there is still the screaming part in Face Down on my CD. And by the 14th song do you mean the hidden track "Grim Goodbye" or something else? Wait, that's not right. My CD only has twelve songs, including the hidden track. Now I'm just listening for the screaming part. I have two different versions so I might be confusing them. Confused

But wait, I don't even know if I have the regular or the advanced. What's the difference?

I was wrong, it's actually the 12th song that's not listed and actually on there, so yeah, probably that one.

I think if both versions have the screaming and the hidden track, then I think the only difference is the release date and the way it looks.
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 6th, 2007 at 04:05pm
Mike_is_sexy_86:
I've only heard Face Down, but I LOVE that song. I hope they come out with more stuff soon.

Uhhh... They've got an entire album plus some out! If you wanna hear more stuff, just buy the album or download some more songs.
Nisrin
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nisrin
January 6th, 2007 at 07:07pm
I USED to like them... back when i met them at warped... not so much anymore..

Elias doesn't care for his fans, he cares for the money... they are rude, selfish people....

but the music is still good, just wish that they had the personalities to match = /
Merci Pour Le Venin
Idiot
Merci Pour Le Venin
January 6th, 2007 at 07:45pm
uhm i havent really listened to them but the song
Face Down is awesome
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~rawr_im_a_tiger~
January 6th, 2007 at 08:32pm
I lost Dont You Fake It =[

i think someone stole it..... damn hookers
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 6th, 2007 at 10:34pm
So... where are songs like Home Improvement, Love Seat, 20 Mile Road, and Eyes Watering from?
SHIZZZ.
Geek
SHIZZZ.
January 6th, 2007 at 11:34pm
Hmmm...
One of my current obsessions...
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
January 6th, 2007 at 11:42pm
i've lsot a little interest in them.
but i still love to listen to face down.
i'd love to see them live though <3
La Resistance
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
La Resistance
January 7th, 2007 at 12:19am
i think they are a terrible band. It's such a shame that they wasted a cool name on a bunch of losers like them.
Generation Terrorist
Geek
Generation Terrorist
January 9th, 2007 at 09:11am
Nisrin:
I USED to like them... back when i met them at warped... not so much anymore..

Elias doesn't care for his fans, he cares for the money... they are rude, selfish people....

but the music is still good, just wish that they had the personalities to match = /

Why do you say that?
charmishgirl
Geek
charmishgirl

Mibba
January 29th, 2007 at 11:46pm
I looked up the topic, but couldn't find it. well, anyways, I love them!! Why do you guys only like the song? I bought the cd!!
Sunset Veins
King For A Couple Of Days
Sunset Veins
January 30th, 2007 at 07:52pm
TRJA are one of my current favorite bands. I adore them right now.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
January 30th, 2007 at 07:58pm
[quote="mzcrazyagogo"]I looked up the topic, but couldn't find it. well, anyways, I love them!! Why do you guys only like the song? I bought the cd!![/quote.]

bravo.
i bought the cd too.

damn regret pwns Cassie
Tom Blinks Me.
Idiot
Tom Blinks Me.
March 5th, 2007 at 06:06pm
They're assholes.

But I like their music.
Register