Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 10th, 2006 at 04:27am
I<3AlexTurner:
the real whatsername:
I love andrews fro...
anyone have any fav songs by them? mines joker and the theif! Very Happy

My favourite has always been "Woman". I love Joker And The Theif too though.
My favorite is definately Mind's Eye. -nods-
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:29am
the real whatsername:
Aw come on people could there please be no hatered or any kind of bad stuff in my threads please! i havent been replying to the topic because i have been getting ready to go to a play tonight. and now that i have to go could you all please just be nice and talk about how good wolfmother are? please!

I'm being nice!! People are just misunderstanding what I wrote!! I'm sorry if I upset people, but as if people are upset from what I said, can you please just read my previous post.
Rock on Wolfmother.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 10th, 2006 at 04:33am
How about.
We all stfu about things other than Wolfmother.
Makes sense to me.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:38am
Yes I Am God:
How about.
Makes sense to me.

*nods in agreement*....hmmmm...did you hear that andrew said that he'd shave off his 'fro for a million bucks (to give to charity)? He didn't end up doing it though cos no one was willing to give a million bucks away...even for charity...tisk tisk. But I think it's a good thing cos now we still have andrew's fro to marvel at!! Very Happy
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 10th, 2006 at 04:40am
I<3AlexTurner:
Yes I Am God:
How about.
Makes sense to me.

*nods in agreement*....hmmmm...did you hear that andrew said that he'd shave off his 'fro for a million bucks (to give to charity)? He didn't end up doing it though cos no one was willing to give a million bucks away...even for charity...tisk tisk. But I think it's a good thing cos now we still have andrew's fro to marvel at!! Very Happy
xD
-Pets fro-
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
August 10th, 2006 at 04:43am
Okie dokie. I'm gonna go now..watching "Neighbours"...haha. Night night ya'll.
"x"
Falling In Love With The Board
"x"
August 10th, 2006 at 05:11am
Panic!medic:
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
Yes I Am God:
I<3AlexTurner:
I absolutely adore the 'Mother, but I suspect you will find that a lot of The Living End fans completely dispise them...
Oh? Why is that.
I love em. =]

I'm not sure. But someone else had started a Wolfmother thread that ended up getting locked because TLE fans were dissing Wolfmother. I think they find them as some kind of threat to TLE because they're both from Australia...but I'm not really sure.
Well that's ghey.

I have never listened to The Living End. Sooo.. Shocked
But yeah. Wolfmother. How bout dat? Cool

That is not true and you know it.

Wolfmother and TLE have nothing in common except for coming from the same country (Australia is HUGE) and that means nothing and both being on the same Big Day Out tour. I will seriously not like to hear someone knocking a great band because of a few people and then you go and say you've never even heard TLE - then don't insult them and their fans. This is spamming also by the way.

--

I am not much of a Wolfmother fan because Ive personally heard the riffs in their songs before... Hmm... Thats suss...

EDIT: They're also mediocre live.
They have alot in common with the Rogue Traders.

They either a) steal riffs from other peoples songs. Or b) Use the same one over and over again.
muzz
Geek
muzz
August 10th, 2006 at 06:34am
i like woman and love train
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 10th, 2006 at 06:38am
I<3AlexTurner:
I'm not saying it was all TLE fans. I'm a TLE fan myself. But what they were saying was always comparing the two bands, thats why it just seemed that they thought they were a threat or something. As I said, I'm not sure. It's just that all they were saying was "Wolfmother are crap, TLE has been the best aussie band for 12 yrs...yada yada yada"

I am going to admit here that I was one of those posting in the other thread, and therefore would know much more about what was said in that thread than others. TLE and Wolfmother were not compared, and if TLE were even mentioned, it was just because the person that did is such a TLE nut, they did not compare the two bands at all. So I would appreciate it if you did not make major generalisations, such as "most TLE fans don't like them" and spreading rumours about how TLE fans will come here and bitch about wolfmother.

I don't personally like Wolfmother, except for that one song. Other than that one song, that sounds pretty cool, I find them boring.
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
August 10th, 2006 at 08:27am
I saw them @ Rock Werchter a while ago, they were okay.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 10th, 2006 at 06:42pm
K, so this may be spamming but it needs to be said.

Why do people think Wolfmother are so good? They're shit. all that guy does is screech and it's so annoying. why is it shit bands like that do shit all and make it in other countries so easily, when bands like TLE work their asses off and get nowhere.

Everytime that add for the mtv movie awards, which is finally being shown here tonight is on, i want to throw something at the tv, with the footage of Wolfmother -_-
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
August 10th, 2006 at 06:43pm
the real whatsername:
Wait so will this thread get locked if physco tle fans come here and diss them?
the reason the one before got locked was because the person who made the thread then went and claimed that they don't really like Wolfmother like they originally claimed.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 12th, 2006 at 03:20am
muzz:
i like woman and love train

ah woman....such a good song
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 12th, 2006 at 03:30am
SPAMeg:
K, so this may be spamming but it needs to be said.

Why do people think Wolfmother are so good? They're shit. all that guy does is screech and it's so annoying. why is it shit bands like that do shit all and make it in other countries so easily, when bands like TLE work their asses off and get nowhere.

Everytime that add for the mtv movie awards, which is finally being shown here tonight is on, i want to throw something at the tv, with the footage of Wolfmother -_-

thanks for the opinion. BUt i would just like to tell you this
1.Andrew stockdale does not screeh, he sings, he does in fact 'hate the way peaople scream to make a sound'.
2.Wolfmother have had it tough just like anyother band, their first album was a dud, recorded in a studio and on a record label that ones heard of. but they matured got their act together worked harder and made it! And if you say that they dont deserve their success....well your wrong!
3. TLE do work their asses off, and they do get somewhere! If you have not realised they had an extremely large success with State of emergency and are still looking forward to do more things.
4. Wolfmother preformed fantastically on MTV and if you wanted to throw something at your TV when they where on and miss the show....well thats your loss.

Wolfmother are awsome no matter what anyone says or thinks.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 12th, 2006 at 03:51am
omgomgomg.
Chill out. -_-
I will slap you all.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
August 12th, 2006 at 03:54am
uh fine. But did anyone enjoy them on the MTV awards?
GreenDayCastaway
GreenDayCastaway
August 12th, 2006 at 04:12am
they've grown on me
i saw them at street scene GZA
it was freakin' crazy!
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
August 12th, 2006 at 04:17am
the real whatsername:
uh fine. But did anyone enjoy them on the MTV awards?
I don't have mtv. O.o
so I didn't watch them.
hitching a ride to misery
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
hitching a ride to misery
August 12th, 2006 at 12:46pm
i love both wolfmother and TLE...
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
August 12th, 2006 at 07:50pm
Why are people comparing The Living End and Wolfmother!?

The only thing that these two bands have in common is the fact that they both come from the same country!

Just to clear a few things up about the other thread.

The person that started the thread said, at the end, that they didn't like Wolfmother anyways, and they just made the thread to see people fight
about it.

Since hate threads are not allowed on GSB, it was locked.

End. Of. Story. So, "psycho" TLE fans did not come and spam it, or anything like that, and I would appreciate it if everyone who was not there shut up about it, as they have no clue what they are talking about.

So.. Meg, stop talking about TE in wolfmother threads, you confuse the kids.

Kids, stop getting all huffy, yes, its perfectly alright to like both bands, no, your thread will not get locked if spammed by a bunch of "psycho" TLE fans (I found that extreamly offensive, and as you were not here at the time and therefor know nothing about it, I suggest you stay out of it), and now if alright with all of you, we will drop the subject of the other thread, and also stop comparing TLE and Wolfmother, who do not have much in common music wise, they just originate from the same country.
Register