S Club 7

AuthorMessage
Your X Lover is Dead
Geek
Your X Lover is Dead
September 5th, 2006 at 08:38pm
i used to be freekin obsessed wth that show, i loved it. I was sad when it stopped showing though. Sad haha good times
spgdfreak
Geek
spgdfreak

Mibba
September 5th, 2006 at 08:53pm
Jay&SilentBob=<3:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. Yeah me and my sister are crazy for them. Search "S Club Party" on Google video. There's these two guys... Ahaha.

if it's the dudes in the other car racing, they got it from the tv special "back to the 50s" their car reached like 999 999 miles and then set itself back and since it was a 50s model, it went back to the 50s when it was made. then they met up with these dudes and shit

yes, again, i feel like a dork for knowing all that shit. i remember all of their tv specials and every episode and i can probably recite the whole movie lol.

still not helping my own case here lol
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
September 5th, 2006 at 09:06pm
spgdfreak:
Jay&SilentBob=<3:
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. Yeah me and my sister are crazy for them. Search "S Club Party" on Google video. There's these two guys... Ahaha.

if it's the dudes in the other car racing, they got it from the tv special "back to the 50s" their car reached like 999 999 miles and then set itself back and since it was a 50s model, it went back to the 50s when it was made. then they met up with these dudes and shit

yes, again, i feel like a dork for knowing all that shit. i remember all of their tv specials and every episode and i can probably recite the whole movie lol.

still not helping my own case here lol
I remember that one! And they got hit with a big plastic burger.
Love my insanity
Jackass
Love my insanity
September 5th, 2006 at 09:08pm
I sed to fucking love that show! I didnt know a lot of people watched it!
Whoa...
spgdfreak
Geek
spgdfreak

Mibba
September 5th, 2006 at 09:21pm
YES!! i'm not the only person who remembers stuff like that lol! i also remember that the soft drink machine in that restaurant was from 99 or whenever the movie was made and it was supposed to be the 50s and of course, the pepsi logo was different and yeah...

i could go on all day about s club and my infinite knowledge. yes, it is good to see that so many ppl used to like them as well lol.

i also remember the one where they were in a wreck, i think it was the christmas special, and hannah kept repeating things.

i have a book about them too that i got at walgreens. it was surprising to see something like that there because the ones here never had any books about anyone besides nsync and hanson and shit like that. i still have it, i just seen a few days ago.
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
September 5th, 2006 at 09:40pm
I hated that show but liked them. I remember my best guy friend at the time was all "Hannah this she's so pretty I'm going to marry her! And I'm like "STFU Hand" and yes we were seven. 4-5 years ago my ex friend had to do a dance to Don't Stop Moving and she was singing along and she thought it went "Don't stop moving to the fuzzy wuzzy bee" and sang it like that on stage and...ahaha let's say she was really embarrassed.
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
September 6th, 2006 at 02:24pm
Shocked

lmfao I used to love them, I saw them in concert... It was still awful then...
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
September 6th, 2006 at 02:29pm
This has brought back memories. I won tickets to see them when I was about eight or nine. I'd never tell anyone outside the internet though.
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
September 6th, 2006 at 02:32pm
I saw s club live Retard

I loved them XD
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
September 6th, 2006 at 02:59pm
OMG, it was ages ago since I liked em, but I still remember some of the lyrics to "S Club Party" Laughing

"S Clubbbbbbb [there ain't no party like an S Club party! [let me show you howwwwwwwww...."

oh and I remember the bit:

"tinas doing her thing, jons looking for romance, pauls getting down on the floor, while hannahs screaming up for more, you wanna hear rachel sing, you wanna see bradley do his thing, and then we got jo, shes got the flow, so come on everybody here we go!"
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
September 6th, 2006 at 03:16pm
Ahahaha. They were great werent they =]
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
Geek
Emo Orange Bunneh Ears
September 6th, 2006 at 03:18pm
The Latest Plague:
Ahahaha. They were great werent they =]

they are!

hah... XD
I Heart Bunney
I Heart Bunney
September 6th, 2006 at 03:20pm
Walking A Line:
OMG, it was ages ago since I liked em, but I still remember some of the lyrics to "S Club Party" Laughing

"S Clubbbbbbb [there ain't no party like an S Club party! [let me show you howwwwwwwww...."

"tinas doing her thing, jons looking for romance, pauls getting down on the floor, while hannahs screaming up for more, you wanna hear rachel sing, you wanna see bradley do his thing, and then we got jo, shes got the flow, so come on everybody here we go!"

Shocked That sounds so wrong now... lmfao
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
September 6th, 2006 at 05:45pm
'97:
Walking A Line:

Shocked That sounds so wrong now... lmfao

I know! lol like they're in some kinda orgie or something! Laughing
new.slang
Idiot
new.slang
September 6th, 2006 at 06:00pm
*sings* I never had a dream come true until the day that I found yoooooou!

We are two in a million, we got all the love we could be given!

GZA Ahhh the good ol' days. That reminds me of that chick with the big blue couch...oh shit, now I have to look it up.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
September 6th, 2006 at 06:02pm
1-800-new.slang:

GZA Ahhh the good ol' days. That reminds me of that chick with the big blue couch...oh shit, now I have to look it up.
Big Comfy Couch? with Molly the Dolly?
new.slang
Idiot
new.slang
September 6th, 2006 at 06:10pm
Sara.:
1-800-new.slang:

Big Comfy Couch? with Molly the Dolly?

Ah OMFG! YESYESYES. I looked up the website and it had videos and such. I was going to marry Major Bedhead. Haha, I had the Molly doll.
spgdfreak
Geek
spgdfreak

Mibba
September 6th, 2006 at 07:51pm
there's a girl in a few classes of mine at school that looks like her, except she's chunkier and a really big bitch lol

not saying that her being chunky makes her a bitch, i'm saying the fact that she thinks she's better than everyone else cuz she's popular and a cheerleader does

that was waaaay off topic...

i think my favorite s club song had to be "i'll keep waiting" or "i'll be there" or "stand by you" or "all in love is fair"

i was in love with the 2nd cd, what can i say? i actually got all 3 of their first cds, but the 4th cd which was like a soundtrack to the movie *well it was called seeing double like the movie* i got was called don't stop moving and was a mix between the 3rd and 4th and it sucked badly and i'm not allowed to order stuff off the internet so i was stuck with the sucky version and files that won't downloa off limewire lol
dook1e_23
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dook1e_23
September 6th, 2006 at 08:28pm
LMAO. I liked them when i was younger, a lot younger.
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
September 6th, 2006 at 08:38pm
AHHHHHHH I LOVE S CLUB!! I miss their show. Sad
Register