Anti-Flag

AuthorMessage
steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
November 28th, 2006 at 03:12pm
>>nimrod<<:
[QUOTE="Baby, Iabsolutlely...most people dont notice there is a message in every song!

To me, that defeats the purpose of the song, and even listening to political punk music. If you don't like politics, why listen to political punk rock, and have no understanding of what they're singing about. You know what I mean?
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
November 28th, 2006 at 03:48pm
they're really into politics
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 04:39pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Does anyone else notice that... like overnight Anti-Flag has became insanely popular? I mean, kids who usually wouldn't listen to this type of music are all over them like a Fat kid on cake. It's depressing me. I don't care about the new fans part, because honestly, I've only been a fan for a year and a half, but, I don't think the majority of the new fans get their message.

Anyone else feel like this?
Yeah, I Feel The Exact Same Way. I mean, It Takes A While To Keep A Fat Kid Away From Cake XD (Sorry...I Was Tempted To Say That lol)

But Seriously, I Do Agree......The Only Reason The New Fans Are Listening To Their Music Is Cause "Punk" Is In And Thats What They Are. Nobody Exept the REAL Fans (Like Us Rofl) Are Getting Their Message. Like I've Liked Them Since I Saw Them Supporting Green Day (1 & 1/2 Years Ago! Heck Yes!) And Once I Downloaded And Listened To Their Songs, I Knew That They Were Trying To Prove A Point (It Didn't Help The First Song I Ever Downloaded By them Was Die For The Government lmfao )

Teenies Must Burn In A Big Deep Hole lmfao lmfao Cause Most Of These New Fans Are Teenies Shocked
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 04:41pm
Micro Sheep.:
they're really into politics
No, Really? Shocked Laughing Laughing Just Joking

BTW Has Anyone Told Eli Its Her Day Today? I Swear I Saw J2 Wandering Down The Street....
steady riot.
steady riot.
November 28th, 2006 at 05:01pm
XXAshXX:
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
Does anyone else notice that... like overnight Anti-Flag has became insanely popular? I mean, kids who usually wouldn't listen to this type of music are all over them like a Fat kid on cake. It's depressing me. I don't care about the new fans part, because honestly, I've only been a fan for a year and a half, but, I don't think the majority of the new fans get their message.

Yeah, I Feel The Exact Same Way. I mean, It Takes A While To Keep A Fat Kid Away From Cake XD (Sorry...I Was Tempted To Say That lol)

But Seriously, I Do Agree......The Only Reason The New Fans Are Listening To Their Music Is Cause "Punk" Is In And Thats What They Are. Nobody Exept the REAL Fans (Like Us Rofl) Are Getting Their Message. Like I've Liked Them Since I Saw Them Supporting Green Day (1 & 1/2 Years Ago! Heck Yes!) And Once I Downloaded And Listened To Their Songs, I Knew That They Were Trying To Prove A Point (It Didn't Help The First Song I Ever Downloaded By them Was Die For The Government lmfao )

Teenies Must Burn In A Big Deep Hole lmfao lmfao Cause Most Of These New Fans Are Teenies Shocked

Cool Exactly. I'm the same as you. I've been a fan since I saw them support Green Day August 12th 2005.
The first song I heard from them was Post-war breakout Laughing
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 05:05pm
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:
XXAshXX:
Baby, I'm an Anarchist:

Cool Exactly. I'm the same as you. I've been a fan since I saw them support Green Day August 12th 2005.
The first song I heard from them was Post-war breakout Laughing

Cool Nice. Yes, August 12, 2005 Was One Of The Awesomest Days Of My Life Smile Cool
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 05:35pm
yeah it depresses me to know that there are people who only care about them being 'cool' now and don't get their message...
its sad.
I mean when I first listened to them I didn't know they were 'political' I mean lmfao the first song I've ever heard was "Indie Sucks, Hardline Sucks Emo Sucks You Suck" XD
and I didn't really get politics...at all...but once I started to listen to them I'm actually passing tests in school!
because I actually LISTEN to the music and understand it now instead of just pretending to know what its about. Rolling Eyes
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 05:40pm
SWIS:
yeah it depresses me to know that there are people who only care about them being 'cool' now and don't get their message...
its sad.
I mean when I first listened to them I didn't know they were 'political' I mean lmfao the first song I've ever heard was "Indie Sucks, Hardline Sucks Emo Sucks You Suck" XD
and I didn't really get politics...at all...but once I started to listen to them I'm actually passing tests in school!
lmfao
Thats The Last Song I've Downloaded By Them Hahah XD

And Yeah Since I've Started Listening To Them, I've Gotten More Into Politics. I've Also Become Part Of the Military Free Zone As Well X)
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
November 28th, 2006 at 05:46pm
To me, that defeats the purpose of the song, and even listening to political punk music. If you don't like politics, why listen to political punk rock, and have no understanding of what they're singing about. You know what I mean?

I couldn't agree more.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 05:50pm
Matrixx:

I couldn't agree more.
Agreed. Very Happy
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 06:09pm
omg another great question on Ask AF

Question from: Beka in Dallas,TX
ok..i have a bellybutton and it looks wierd sometimes..so um..what do I do.

Answer: don't look at it?
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 06:13pm
SWIS:

haha I Saw That One Laughing

I Put Pat And The Scarfy One In My Locker lmfao

Heres Another One:

saw you guys at the Nisan Pavilion for the DC Warped Tour. Now, I've seen in a few places that "Anti-flag does not drink/smoke/do drugs, ect.". But the drummer was definitely stoned during your show. I mean, smiling 'cause it's great to play in front of so many people is one thing, but your drummer was good and ripped. There's nothing wrong with a little pot now and then of course, but why would you say none of you drink/smoke when your drummer obviously had smoked that day? You probably won't put this up, but hey, I tried.d

Answer: ahahahhahahahahhaaa, the day pat smokes will be the day i go back to work at a grocery store deli... in other words, NEVER
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 06:22pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

Heres Another One:

saw you guys at the Nisan Pavilion for the DC Warped Tour. Now, I've seen in a few places that "Anti-flag does not drink/smoke/do drugs, ect.". But the drummer was definitely stoned during your show. I mean, smiling 'cause it's great to play in front of so many people is one thing, but your drummer was good and ripped. There's nothing wrong with a little pot now and then of course, but why would you say none of you drink/smoke when your drummer obviously had smoked that day? You probably won't put this up, but hey, I tried.d

Answer: ahahahhahahahahhaaa, the day pat smokes will be the day i go back to work at a grocery store deli... in other words, NEVER

lmfao yeah I just read that one

I printed out all the funny QandA and read them off in lunch. I think I made Anna choke on her pizza with the Scarfy one. Laughing

Question from: Cri-zak in Jersey...(sigh) i hate jersey
Where the fuck is the secret page

Answer: it wouldn't be a secret if we told you now would it?

And this is a bit scary:
Question from: Bobby in Idaho
I heard Justin wears thongs to every show- is this true? cuz if it is, i officially have a boner

Answer: no, sorry
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 06:26pm
Question from: aaron in fort collins, CO!!!
Hey what's up with you guys making your show in Denver "non-smoking at the band's request"? I know you guys are straight edge, but I thought you were also in to peoples' right to choose. And how come you guys come to Fort Collins to mix your records but don't do any shows here? Peace.

Answer: This isn't us forcing things on you, this is because Justin is INCREDIBLY allergic to smoke of any kind. Around 1999 or 2000 Justin got pneumonia twice in one year from smoke at shows, and then got bronchitis just from being at a wedding reception where many of the people there were smoking (he had to miss 3 weeks of that summers warped tour and #2 had to sing & our good friend Drew had to step up and play justins parts on guitar)

We dont force our being straight edge on anybody, hell half of the A-F Records staff smokes. We just don't want Justin to die or come close again!

Awwwww that made me sad!
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 06:27pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:

Heres Another One:

lmfao yeah I just read that one

I printed out all the funny QandA and read them off in lunch. I think I made Anna choke on her pizza with the Scarfy one. Laughing

Question from: Cri-zak in Jersey...(sigh) i hate jersey
Where the fuck is the secret page

Answer: it wouldn't be a secret if we told you now would it?

And this is a bit scary:
Question from: Bobby in Idaho
I heard Justin wears thongs to every show- is this true? cuz if it is, i officially have a boner

Answer: no, sorry

lmfao I've Read Those As Well. I Like The Justin And The Thong one...... tehe Hahahaha The World Wishes Laughing Well, Okay, Maybe I Just Wish But Meh, Justins Sexy Smile
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 06:27pm
SWIS:
Question from: aaron in fort collins, CO!!!
Hey what's up with you guys making your show in Denver "non-smoking at the band's request"? I know you guys are straight edge, but I thought you were also in to peoples' right to choose. And how come you guys come to Fort Collins to mix your records but don't do any shows here? Peace.

Answer: This isn't us forcing things on you, this is because Justin is INCREDIBLY allergic to smoke of any kind. Around 1999 or 2000 Justin got pneumonia twice in one year from smoke at shows, and then got bronchitis just from being at a wedding reception where many of the people there were smoking (he had to miss 3 weeks of that summers warped tour and #2 had to sing & our good friend Drew had to step up and play justins parts on guitar)

We dont force our being straight edge on anybody, hell half of the A-F Records staff smokes. We just don't want Justin to die or come close again!

Awwwww that made me sad!

Poor Guy omgno
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 06:38pm
I know! Sad thats so sad

great...now I'm all depressed...

but hey! You can use that!
Didn't you say your parents don't like you going to concerts because they're "afraid you'll do drugs"?
If there's no smoking at Anti-Flag concerts because of Justin's health how the hell are you gonna do that? and I mean...why would you? It could kill him...
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 06:44pm
SWIS:
I know! Sad thats so sad

Didn't you say your parents don't like you going to concerts because they're "afraid you'll do drugs"?
If there's no smoking at Anti-Flag concerts because of Justin's health how the hell are you gonna do that? and I mean...why would you? It could kill him...

Hahahaha I LOVE YOU.
Nice Nice Nice
My Moms Reading What I have To Write Now....And She's Like "Uh, No Thats Not The Reason, It's Cause There's Bad People Down There"

Uh...Don't Bad People Do Drugs? lmfao

Meh, She Still Won't Let Me Go, Even Though The Band Are Straight Edge And Everything. Sad Crying or Very sad
SWIS
SWIS
November 28th, 2006 at 06:49pm
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
I know! Sad thats so sad

Hahahaha I LOVE YOU.
Nice Nice Nice
My Moms Reading What I have To Write Now....And She's Like "Uh, No Thats Not The Reason, It's Cause There's Bad People Down There"

Meh, She Still Won't Let Me Go, Even Though The Band Are Straight Edge And Everything. Sad Crying or Very sad

aww I sorry! Sad
well...I tried.

Bad people? At an ANTI-FLAG CONCERT!?
how does that happen? Confused it just sounds weird...

and another good one:
Question from: Eric in Pickerington, Oh
Did Justin play the role of Dr. Evil in the Austin Power's movies?

Answer: no. he's too nice to be Dr. Evil!

oh and another good one to go with that whole "Justin is allergic to smoke thing"

Question from: Critical in Minneapolis,MN
I heard Justin had scar tissue during the summer of Warped Tour 2000 and he could not come with to play! Is that the correct illnes he had?

Answer: No, he had pneumonia. Scar tissue isn't an illness, by the way...
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
November 28th, 2006 at 07:28pm
SWIS:
XXAshXX:
SWIS:
I know! Sad thats so sad

Hahahaha I LOVE YOU.
Nice Nice Nice

aww I sorry! Sad
well...I tried.

Bad people? At an ANTI-FLAG CONCERT!?
how does that happen? Confused it just sounds weird...

and another good one:
Question from: Eric in Pickerington, Oh
Did Justin play the role of Dr. Evil in the Austin Power's movies?

Answer: no. he's too nice to be Dr. Evil!

oh and another good one to go with that whole "Justin is allergic to smoke thing"

Question from: Critical in Minneapolis,MN
I heard Justin had scar tissue during the summer of Warped Tour 2000 and he could not come with to play! Is that the correct illnes he had?

Answer: No, he had pneumonia. Scar tissue isn't an illness, by the way...
Awe And I Thank You For Trying Sad Damn...This Sucks.

Hahah no Kidding....I Could Never Imagine A Bad Person At An Anti-Flag Concert lol Confused

And Haha That Question Was good. Laughing Justin Sane=Dr. Evil lmfao That'd Be Hilarious
Register