Open Discussion Of Sex

AuthorMessage
Verbatim.
King For A Couple Of Days
Verbatim.
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:25pm
ghost.of.you:
she wants to know when we are going to do it

lmfao I had visions of "Mum, we're just going for a quickie in the garden, I won't be long"

I'm always shy about talking about it, I just brush it off with a joke. Like I did there xD
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 03:34am
Dreamspace:
ghost.of.you:
she wants to know when we are going to do it

lmfao I had visions of "Mum, we're just going for a quickie in the garden, I won't be long"

I'm always shy about talking about it, I just brush it off with a joke. Like I did there xD

garden? that wouldnt turn out very good

the neighbours could see
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 03:56am
ghost.of.you:
my mum sat me down the other day and we talked about it

she was saying that with my boyfriend we can have sex but she wants to know when we are going to do it
You're 13! I know I'm being hypocritical, but that's too young.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:01am
Anji:

I know I shouldn't be stereotyping, but she's from an area where it isn't all that uncommon. So it's better her mum tells her about it now, because there is a chance it could happen now.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:15am
Coff:
Anji:

I know I shouldn't be stereotyping, but she's from an area where it isn't all that uncommon. So it's better her mum tells her about it now, because there is a chance it could happen now.
Excuse me? You're acting like I haven't been through that. I have. And I did it. And as much as I don't regret it, I still think it was stupid. I was a slut, and I can from an area where everyone was a slut as well. I'm only advising that it is much better to wait until you're older. I didn't tell my parents though. And that wasn't uncommon either. None of that ever was. But it should be.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:20am
Anji:
Excuse me? You're acting like I haven't been through that. I have. And I did it. And as much as I don't regret it, I still think it was stupid. I was a slut, and I can from an area where everyone was a slut as well. I'm only advising that it is much better to wait until you're older. I didn't tell my parents though. And that wasn't uncommon either. None of that ever was. But it should be.

Jesus no need to get all defensive o.O

I didn't mean anything like that. I was saying that it's better her mum told her now because it could happen now. I wasn't saying that you didn't know about that o.O

You just took what I said and twisted it. I didn't mean anything ... belittling by it or anything like that...

Because it happens there, if she talks with her mum about it, even at her young age, it will end up for the better. Because it will probably happen.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:43am
Coff:
Anji:

Jesus no need to get all defensive o.O

I didn't mean anything like that. I was saying that it's better her mum told her now because it could happen now. I wasn't saying that you didn't know about that o.O

You just took what I said and twisted it. I didn't mean anything ... belittling by it or anything like that...

Because it happens there, if she talks with her mum about it, even at her young age, it will end up for the better. Because it will probably happen.
-_- I wasn't getting defensive. I was merely informing you that you didn't have to talk to me like I don't know what goes on.

Now, I'm getting defensive, because you played offense too hard in a dud defense move, and I am offended. I didn't twist, and you did mean. If you didn't, then try to be a bit more specific. Or at least don't quote me if you don't want a debate.
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
January 3rd, 2007 at 04:57am
I didn't want to debate. I'll make what I was saying a bit more clearer for you then.

I was explaining to you. If you're gonna take that to offence, then sure, go for it, because I'm honestly too exhausted to continue that, but I was saying that yeah, her circumstances are like that. No where did I say that you didn't know what you were talking about. I was saying what it's like where she lives. I know it's like that (worse, even) where you live. And you just said you didn't twist, but then you said I did mean? I told you I didn't mean that. Please don't put words in my mouth. I was saying it's good for her and her mum to be able to say stuff like that to each other. I never once said you didn't know what you were talking about, I never implied that, either. I still don't mean that, because I know that you do.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:12am
Coff:
I know it's like that (worse, even) where you live.
OK. You really have to learn when comments like that are and aren't appropriate. It isn't in this case.

And I wasn't putting words in your mouth, it was what I think you were trying to tell me, because you did quote me.

And don't talk abuot my country like that. We have it tough enough as it is. I was caught in a bomb scare yesterday. I've had enough of people talking about what they think they know.
gasp.
Geek
gasp.

Mibba
January 3rd, 2007 at 05:18am
Anji:
ghost.of.you:
my mum sat me down the other day and we talked about it

she was saying that with my boyfriend we can have sex but she wants to know when we are going to do it

yeah i know but its not like im gonna do it!

im still in the stage where i think its gross and laugh about it
The Doctor
Falling In Love With The Board
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:54pm
Anji:

A slut is another term for a prostitute. Wink u8nless you were sellin' it, then you weren't a slut.

Well, it's only recently that the whole age issue has became...an issue.

Romeo and Juillet were only like...12.

Apperently.

But in ancient Roman times et al, people the age of 12 and such were married off and had kids.

As soon as you hit puberty, you're ready.

I think it's important to be open about it. The more it's talked about, it's less of a taboo and an immature topic.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:56pm
But sex becomes an emotional thing. Is a twelve year old ready to share that bond with another person? To bear a child? To raise a child if she doesn't die while giving birth? Would a boy be able to help raise a child?

Seriously doubt it. Oh, you're physically capable of having sex when you hit puberty, but that does not mean you're ready.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:59pm
many years ago, girls of 13 got married and had kids, because they weren't expected to,live to much longer than that.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 12:59pm
lyrical_gaah52:
But sex becomes an emotional thing. Is a twelve year old ready to share that bond with another person? To bear a child? To raise a child if she doesn't die while giving birth? Would a boy be able to help raise a child?

Seriously doubt it. Oh, you're physically capable of having sex when you hit puberty, but that does not mean you're ready.
Depends on the kid.

Besides, I was just refering to olden times yo.

But it should really be talked about more.

It's bad when you have the word sex mentioned in a class and everyone bursts out laughing.
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:02pm
In my school, no one laughs. Its just awkard silence.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:03pm
lyrical_gaah52:
In my school, no one laughs. Its just awkard silence.
My fellow calssmates finds the height of hilarity a crudely drawn dick on the window. File
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:04pm
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

A slut is another term for a prostitute. Wink u8nless you were sellin' it, then you weren't a slut.

Slut can also be used to describe a person (usually female) who engages in many promiscuous sexual acts.
It isn't just a term for harlots, so she's right in using that word.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Mibba Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:13pm
Bloodraine:
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

Slut can also be used to describe a person (usually female) who engages in many promiscuous sexual acts.
It's what I was taught Faith
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:21pm
thats a point why is it that a woman can sleep with has many guys has she wants and she is called a whore/slut but if a guy does it then he's the best?
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
January 3rd, 2007 at 01:26pm
Bloodraine:
Joan Greenwood:
Anji:

So maybe I was selling as well?
Register