What is your favorite Green Day album?

AuthorMessage
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
April 12th, 2007 at 10:30am
Nimrod and American Idiot.
They have MORE feeling and are more gritty.
And I pose I like them songs more intit Very Happy
x
Siva
King For A Couple Of Days
Siva
April 12th, 2007 at 04:20pm
Nimrod. Not sure why.
l10895
Geek
l10895
May 1st, 2007 at 06:51pm
I love all they`re albums, but dookie, american idiot, and Nimrod are my favs Cool
vivalarorya
Falling In Love With The Board
vivalarorya
May 4th, 2007 at 09:08pm
I sense a long post coming on.....

Well, for me it changes constantly....sometimes by the week, sometimes by the hour. Lately for me it's been Dookie...but it really depends on your mood.

I listen to Dookie when I'm hating life and everything in it....being a teenager, basically. The beats and songs make me forget whatever's going on. It's usually what I listen to when my parents are fighting, so I don't have to listen to them. It works, and I usually wind up forgetting about it when I listen to Dookie. Plus it's fun to sing to. Retard

I listen to Insomniac when...well, when I don't have time for a longer album, and when I need something hard and fast. Something a bit edgier, y'know?

I listen to Nimrod when I want variety, pissed-offedness, and just regular everyday feelings, along with a couple not-so-regular [King For A Day, anyone?] It's one of my favorites, definitely.

I listen to 39/Smooth when I want to remember last summer, when I first got it and didn't know the words...as much as I love knowing all the words to every Green Day song known to man, I also love not knowing them, because then it's fresh and new. Also, this one's got the love songs, and I like thinking of how Billie was around my age when he wrote them.

Kerplunk is just for when I want Green Day and don't care what album...but I like how it was the first album Tre was on, and of course there's the Adrienne stuff on it as well that I adore...but it's an awesome album.

Warning...wellllll...it's one of my all-time favorites. It was my first post-AI album, the first one I got after American Idiot. And I fell in love with it immediately. I like how they start making that sort of transition into American Idiot, with songs like Minority and Macy's Day Parade...
....And Misery just fucking owns.

Shenanagins is just an awesome record with awesome covers. I love the drums in Suffocate...and my friend is always saying something bout a coma, and then I'll sing, "Slipped into a coma once again..." Ironically, today for school some of us had to pretend to be a dead person [For prom, long story] and for my character, under "cause of death," it said "Hit by a drunk driver, was in coma for 6 months before dying." When I saw that I was just, "DUDE! SUFFOCATE!" lmfao
Toxic Narcotic
Toxic Narcotic

Mibba
May 5th, 2007 at 12:53pm
nimrod...cause it's cool
and insoniac cause it's almost like underground punk/punk/punk instead of punk/pop
Kills Little Sister
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Kills Little Sister
May 6th, 2007 at 01:07pm
Well, I love them all but my favourites have to be: American Idiot,Nimrod, Warning and Kerplunk. Not too sure why though...
Wasted Little Dj
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Wasted Little Dj
May 14th, 2007 at 04:38pm
Shenanagins, Nimrod or 1,039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
May 14th, 2007 at 07:50pm
Lately, it's been Dookie.

My favorite changes frequenly also.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
May 15th, 2007 at 04:02pm
KERPLUNK!
Or nimrod.
SorryMa
SorryMa

Mibba
May 21st, 2007 at 02:38pm
All of them..but if i had to choose, i'd say 39smooth..or kerplunk, or nimrod, or warning, or dookie, or insomniac or maybe shenanigans American idiot or international superhits....
SEE? i can't choose =[
Joel McHale.
Joel McHale.

Blog
June 12th, 2007 at 08:21pm
Nimrod Because it just a variety and so many really great songs i.e. Time of your life, Hitchin' a ride, King for a day etc
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 13th, 2007 at 11:04pm
WHOOOOO BOY...this is hard...i think Nimrod or Slappy hours....its so original...i love all of th songs on it....it sounds what my band sounds like....
nepenthe.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
nepenthe.
June 15th, 2007 at 10:53am
Nimrod.
define_normal
Banned
define_normal

Blog
June 16th, 2007 at 12:46am
Nimrod, 1039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours, and American Idiot are probably my faves. Nimrod because there is so much variety and AI and Slappy Hours because they rock! I love them all, of course, though.
JackSaySNO
Geek
JackSaySNO
June 16th, 2007 at 10:06pm
hmmm i still cant choose...I like Tre songs...which only 2 are on cds....i like Food Around the Corner...when Mike yodels....hahahahahaha
vivalarorya
vivalarorya
June 16th, 2007 at 11:18pm
That's MIKE yodeling???

.....Holy fuck. lmfao
Yvonne.
Yvonne.
June 17th, 2007 at 09:13am
Dookie, Shenanigans.
Red Flag
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Red Flag
June 17th, 2007 at 03:43pm
Shenigans.
more pop than all the others.
i like that.
nimrodidiot
Jackass
nimrodidiot

Blog
June 18th, 2007 at 01:08pm
At the time:

nimrod

Mostly because of Billie's clever writing. I love to just read the lyrics without the music playing.
Kme
Jackass
Kme
June 18th, 2007 at 02:30pm
My favorite album is Warning. But it may not be the best. In my opinion it's the best. Cool
Register