Green Day in the Simpsons movie.

AuthorMessage
Demonic.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Demonic.

Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 08:32am
lyrical_mess:
Gaaah! Sruti loves the Simpsons. Sruti adores Green Day.

They'll both be in this movie...EXTRA LOVADORATION. I hope they get a speaking part. That would be so cool. If they do, I bet anything they'll make Tre say "I can suck my own."

You think? That would be funny. In The Simpsons Movie trailer Billie Joe screams like a girl, so they might get a speaking part.
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 24th, 2007 at 11:06am
I think if they have speaking parts, it won't actually be them speaking.

It'll be like a voice a like person ._.
lyrical_mess
Falling In Love With The Board
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 11:54am
You never know. They might have a line in the movie.
spgdfreak
Geek
spgdfreak

Mibba
February 24th, 2007 at 06:53pm
Serena Vox:
Haha, yeah. Mike's the only one who actually looks right...granted we can't exactly see Tré.
I've been dying to see the movie since I first caught wind of it and I wasn't expecting Green Day to be in. Can't wait to see how it turns out, looks like it's AI though...

my friend kylie had a pic more close up of tre and he looked asian. i'm not kidding. i have the pics.
*~<3punkchick34<3~*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*~<3punkchick34<3~*

Mibba
February 24th, 2007 at 07:01pm
I wanted to see it anyways but now they are in it I cant wait till it comes out.
John Entwistle
Great Success!
John Entwistle
February 25th, 2007 at 01:51am
I want to the see the movie before I knew Green Day in it, but now I want to see it even more!
cabot gal
GSBitch
cabot gal

Mibba
February 25th, 2007 at 07:40am
spgdfreak:
Serena Vox:
Haha, yeah. Mike's the only one who actually looks right...granted we can't exactly see Tré.
I've been dying to see the movie since I first caught wind of it and I wasn't expecting Green Day to be in. Can't wait to see how it turns out, looks like it's AI though...

my friend kylie had a pic more close up of tre and he looked asian. i'm not kidding. i have the pics.
Post them then? Coffee
Addison Montgomery.
Addison Montgomery.

Mibba Blog
February 25th, 2007 at 08:36am
I wanetd to see it anyway!
Stallion Duck
Jackass
Stallion Duck

Mibba
February 25th, 2007 at 11:32am
Kryssi-Cool:
Make you Smile.:
[euh, I hope this hasn't been made yet.]

Green Day are gonna appear in the up coming Simpson movie. It's coming out and there's short scene with a band playing on a sinking ship. ...

And they happen to look a lot like Green Day.

For me as long time Simpson and Green Day Fan, all I can say is: w00t!!!111 Cassie
this is fer sure!! Yeahp, this is Green Day, cause what other band looks like this?! But whyyy do they have to put them on a sinking ship?!! I just hope something really good happens to them in the movie!! I also liked the episode of King in the Hill that Tre appeared in. thats real good. Smile
\
everyone in green day was in that episode =]
GD Addicts Anonymous
GD Addicts Anonymous
February 26th, 2007 at 08:35am
I freaked out when I saw the pic of the cartoon version of them... it's so cute. Laughing I still don't know if I want to watch it though.
IGOTSOEMOIFELLAPART
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
IGOTSOEMOIFELLAPART
February 26th, 2007 at 12:15pm
Haha,look at the St.Jimmy jump Billie does *lmfao*
Demonic.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Demonic.

Blog
February 26th, 2007 at 06:58pm
spgdfreak:
Serena Vox:

yeah...Tré looks asian! Hilarious! Laughing
Demonic.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Demonic.

Blog
February 26th, 2007 at 07:02pm
Make you Smile.:
[euh, I hope this hasn't been made yet.]

Green Day are gonna appear in the up coming Simpson movie. It's coming out and there's short scene with a band playing on a sinking ship. ...

And they happen to look a lot like Green Day.

For me as long time Simpson and Green Day Fan, all I can say is: w00t!!!111 Cassie

It's definitely them. no other band dresses quite like that with the black and pink. And in the trailer when Billie Joe screams like a girl, it actually sounds a LOT like him!
asthenia.
asthenia.

Blog
February 26th, 2007 at 10:21pm
You know, I was just thinking...how come cartoon Billie doesn't have any tattoos? Eh
x-jaded-x
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
x-jaded-x
February 27th, 2007 at 09:14am
rehabreject:
Simpsons movie = awesome
Green Day in it = icing on cake

too true !!!!!
Jix
King For A Couple Of Days
Jix

Mibba
February 27th, 2007 at 03:04pm
katie's not grey:
You know, I was just thinking...how come cartoon Billie doesn't have any tattoos? Eh
Maybe they couldn't get the pen with the smallest point int the world to draw in the details Dno
Demonic.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Demonic.

Blog
February 28th, 2007 at 07:20am
llama:
katie's not grey:
Maybe they couldn't get the pen with the smallest point int the world to draw in the details Dno

Yeah, and they don't always draw tatoos. I just got a Cartooning With The Simpsons book, so I hope by the time The Simpsons Movie comes out, I can figure out how to draw Green Day in Simpsons form. (and not make Tré look asian)
redgreendayfan
Geek
redgreendayfan

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2007 at 10:46am
the simpsons movie is gonna ROCK with greenday in it i am so gonna watch it Very Happy Very Happy
finksgirl
Geek
finksgirl

Mibba
February 28th, 2007 at 01:16pm
YEYEYEYEYEYEYEY!!!!!!!
i've been hyped up like i was on crack or something since i heard tehy were making a Simpsons movie..
but when I heard Green Day were in it...
Cheese
thats the face i made...

im gonna die...GAH!!!

Simpsons and Green Day is love....
bjgreenday12
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
bjgreenday12
February 28th, 2007 at 04:59pm
i heard about that on greendayauthority its soooooo cool i really want to see it now my brothers r probly not going to like that b/c they like the simpsons but they really hate gd Don Molly my brother said he wish they would die Grmml Crying or Very sad
Register