steph.

Blog
March 22nd, 2008 at 02:49pm
DONT YOU SMELL CLEAN
Angelic Fruitcake
Falling In Love With The Board
Angelic Fruitcake
March 22nd, 2008 at 03:15pm
why yes it must be this new soap i'm using.

what a weird line.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
March 22nd, 2008 at 03:20pm
Angelic Fruitcake:
erm no wtf is with that.
They should not make stuff up.
: s
erm no wtf is with that? What do you mean by that?
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
March 22nd, 2008 at 04:55pm
lol basically something along the lines of 'what the hell'/'what's all that about'.
My shock at the weirdness of them adding stuff that isn't in the book caused me to chuck my proper use of English out of the window. tehe
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
March 22nd, 2008 at 07:21pm
Oh okay. I thought you were saying there was something wrong with my wtf.

And I've made my decision. This is a library rental. They are not getting my money.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
March 23rd, 2008 at 04:24am
Cassie
lol nope.

Ah, they probably won't get the DVD at my library until about 3 years after it's released.
There's always blockbusters. Hmmm. I'll end up buying it.
:]
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
March 23rd, 2008 at 09:32am
I hate blockbuster Finger with a livid passion.

I'll probably wind up going to see it -__- I said it about the last two as well. -_-
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
March 23rd, 2008 at 10:40am
tehe
Everything there is ridulously overpriced., but I go if I have to.
I always go and see it a couple of times (If I can persuade anyone to come), then buy it when it comes out.
I like the dvd extras Shifty
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
March 27th, 2008 at 11:11am
The article describes the upcoming sixth Harry Potter film as such: "Against all expectations, the sixth installment of the saga will not be as dark as the previous one. In spite of the tragic end of Harry's mentor, Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), the movie actually revolves around the awkward and comical romance between Harry and Ginny Weasley, sister of Harry's best friend Ron (played by Bonnie Wright, who made her debut in the second installment).

Actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is quoted as saying "It's a complex story, it isn't a simple romance because Harry is such a close friend of Ron's, and Ginny is his sister, and Harry feels as if he's walking on eggshells". According to director David Yates, "the fifth [film] was pretty intense, but this one has more comedy in it (...) There are many subtleties in the relationship, and a lot of sexual and emotional tension."

TRAINWRECK TBH
tomamazon
GSBitch
tomamazon

Mibba Blog
March 27th, 2008 at 04:34pm
Freaky Styley:
The article describes the upcoming sixth Harry Potter film as such: "Against all expectations, the sixth installment of the saga will not be as dark as the previous one. In spite of the tragic end of Harry's mentor, Dumbledore (Michael Gambon), the movie actually revolves around the awkward and comical romance between Harry and Ginny Weasley, sister of Harry's best friend Ron (played by Bonnie Wright, who made her debut in the second installment).

Actor Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter) is quoted as saying "It's a complex story, it isn't a simple romance because Harry is such a close friend of Ron's, and Ginny is his sister, and Harry feels as if he's walking on eggshells". According to director David Yates, "the fifth [film] was pretty intense, but this one has more comedy in it (...) There are many subtleties in the relationship, and a lot of sexual and emotional tension."

TRAINWRECK TBH

i suppose they can change it as much as they like because if the core of the story is still there then it'll be accepted.
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
March 27th, 2008 at 05:38pm
Freaky Styley:

TRAINWRECK TBH
I AGREE. Finger
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
March 28th, 2008 at 09:44am
I actually don't like the sixth book much, I'm glad they're doing something different >_<

It just seemed to me that the whole fucking book was just explanation, explanation, back stories, guesswork, guesswork, more explanation... then all of a sudden Dumbledore's like "HARRY COME TO MY OFFICE K" then they've suddenly gone off to the cave, then the fight, then the funeral all in a few chapters at the end. It just seemed too inconsistent. It built up to nothing across the whole story (I had completely forgot about Dumbledore saying "I will let you know when it is time to take action" or whatever) then all of this stuff was suddenly thrust upon us at the end: finding the horcrux, dumbledore's death, Snape supposedly evil and Harry leaving Hogwarts.

I know that if it wasn't for all of that then the 7th book would make no sense whatsoever, but there just wasn't enough action in the middle of the book for my liking, so I'm glad they're concentrating on the minor story here. Plus for the 7th book they'll be able to show just how much Ginny means to Harry so that whenever she's mentioned it'll show as tearing at his very soul.

Don't forget that they run everything by JK first, so if she's happy with putting extra scenes in, deleting certain ones and generally concentrating on this part of the story, then it's fine by me.

I will definitely be going to see it as soon as its released.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
March 28th, 2008 at 01:47pm
i just h8 ginny

and harry
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
April 2nd, 2008 at 06:11am
I still have to watch the 5th one. ..Remind me to. I KEEP PUTTING IT OFF BECAUSE I THINK I'M GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED! And I don't want to see Sirius die.

But, after reading that about the 6th movie, I kind of want to see the 6th one. Cassie
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
April 9th, 2008 at 07:00am
TheSnitch can also reveal that two characters are being introduced to Half Blood Prince by Warner Brothers.
The character names are Flora and Hestia Carrow and they are being played by Amber and Ruby Evans respectively.
These two actresses were present at the filming at Gloucester Cathedral but as of yet we are not sure of their role in the upcoming film. So to clarify: These two characters are not the creation of JKR, but are brand new characters for the Half-Blood Prince film. There were reports months ago about Warner Bros. creating two new characters for the film. If you recall, in Deathly Hallows: Alecto Carrow is the sister of Amycus Carrow, who are Deatheaters appointed by the new Headmaster Severus Snape to be teachers at Hogwarts. They have fun torturing the students and screwing their heads up with anti-muggle lies. Neville gets tortured by them in the book...etc. So why are Warner Bros. changing JKR's characters and putting them in Half-Blood Prince?

i clearly enjoy posting but wtf is THIS
just_call_me_dookie
Addict
just_call_me_dookie

Mibba
April 9th, 2008 at 04:06pm
Freaky Styley:
TheSnitch can also reveal that two characters are being introduced to Half Blood Prince by Warner Brothers.
The character names are Flora and Hestia Carrow and they are being played by Amber and Ruby Evans respectively.
These two actresses were present at the filming at Gloucester Cathedral but as of yet we are not sure of their role in the upcoming film. So to clarify: These two characters are not the creation of JKR, but are brand new characters for the Half-Blood Prince film. There were reports months ago about Warner Bros. creating two new characters for the film. If you recall, in Deathly Hallows: Alecto Carrow is the sister of Amycus Carrow, who are Deatheaters appointed by the new Headmaster Severus Snape to be teachers at Hogwarts. They have fun torturing the students and screwing their heads up with anti-muggle lies. Neville gets tortured by them in the book...etc. So why are Warner Bros. changing JKR's characters and putting them in Half-Blood Prince?

i clearly enjoy posting but wtf is THIS
tbh I'm already very disappointed.
Angelic Fruitcake
Angelic Fruitcake
April 10th, 2008 at 02:21pm
WB have lost the plot abit I think. Cheese
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
April 11th, 2008 at 03:14pm
Still won't stop me from queing up to see the movie, to be quite honest. Coffee
lyrical_mess
lyrical_mess

Mibba Blog
April 12th, 2008 at 10:25am
Yeah, I won't be able to resist fersure.
steph.
Banned
steph.

Blog
April 14th, 2008 at 12:55pm

narcissa looks busted man ew
Register