Should Salvia even be legal?

AuthorMessage
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
October 29th, 2008 at 03:31pm
I'm not sure, because the fucking DEA put Marijuana, a very harmless drug, as Shedule One drug. Which is total bullshit. All psychedelics are shedule one, so it will probably be up there too. People smoke it alot when they're under the influence of LSD/LSA/DMT/Mushrooms

I personally think anyone as a right as to what the hell they want to do to themselves. Salvia can give people great epipfanies like psychedelics can, or at least I've heard of. I don't know much about salvia.
Yes, we haven't found any medical use for it, but at the same time, it is not addictive
Mycophobia
Basket Case
Mycophobia

Blog
November 8th, 2008 at 07:57pm
so is it like a psycidelic?
StraightFromdaFridge
Geek
StraightFromdaFridge
November 10th, 2008 at 07:50pm
I don't see why it shouldn't be legal as long as people aren't trying to drive on it, or anything of that nature. I've tried it before, and it just makes you act weird and "trip out" for a very short period of time. For me, there's always a pink bunny involved. haha. I don't see a problem with grown adults doing it in the safety of their own home every once in a while.
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
November 10th, 2008 at 08:17pm
Emily-Cool:
vonny:
I thought this said "Saliva" at first glance. Don

Until I read your comment I was like.. wait theres a drug called saliva? *feels stupid* haha. I don't really know anything about this drug if i'm honest, so I won't comment.

Omfg same here!
I think everyone thought it was "saliva" at one point or another. lmfao
PCG
Jackass
PCG

Mibba Blog
November 10th, 2008 at 08:20pm
Where is this legal/illegal? JUST RANDOMLY WONDERING.
Like, what states is it legal, what states is it not? That kinda thing.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 11th, 2008 at 02:45pm
St. Mikey:
Where is this legal/illegal? JUST RANDOMLY WONDERING.
Like, what states is it legal, what states is it not? That kinda thing.
http://www.erowid.org/plants/salvia/salvia_law.shtml

Erowid is your best friend.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 11th, 2008 at 02:47pm
Danny Callahan.:
It's a half-assed psychedelic.
toybox trash
Jackass
toybox trash
November 18th, 2008 at 11:57am
Bleach:
Danny Callahan.:

haa .
i'd say quarter-assed psychedelic!
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 18th, 2008 at 03:25pm
Toybox Trash:
Bleach:
Danny Callahan.:

haa .
i'd say quarter-assed psychedelic!
yeah, that explains it better. Mr. Green
Mike Dirnt.
King For A Couple Of Days
Mike Dirnt.

Mibba
November 24th, 2008 at 12:02pm
I don't see why it shouldn't be legal.
Sure, it can cause hallucinations but so can alcohol and that's not banned.
Also, the hallucinations do not last for long and there are no long term damages, if I read clear?

So as long as people aren't binging off it, I see no trouble with it really.
I'd rather see people with Salvia than crystal meth or some shit like that |:.
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 25th, 2008 at 09:35am
I have never heard of Salvia before, so far it sounds a whole lot like pot or shrooms.
And because I'm against the fact that the government is going to make shrooms illegal (Im from Holland btw) and the fact that they are talking about closing al the coffeeshops (wich would really piss me off) I also don't see why they would make Salvia illegal.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 25th, 2008 at 01:41pm
Sally godverdomme:
I have never heard of Salvia before, so far it sounds a whole lot like pot or shrooms.
And because I'm against the fact that the government is going to make shrooms illegal (Im from Holland btw) and the fact that they are talking about closing al the coffeeshops (wich would really piss me off) I also don't see why they would make Salvia illegal.
you guys got 5 days Sad man I heard about that a week or so ago, that sucks. and the coffeeshops too. fuck that
Effy
Addict
Effy
November 26th, 2008 at 07:55am
5 days! you're shitting me! My boyfriend and I wanted to do them before they become illegal, not that I think it will make it harder to get them though.

I think it is stupid that they are making it illegal because a french girl killed herself after using. A lot of foreigners do not know how to handle pot or shrooms, and now we are being 'punished' for that. I think it is a great thing that those things are legal, because teenagers here really know how they should use drugs [i]if[/] they even use. People always seem to think that everybody in Holland is a junkie, but most people that smoke are being looked down upon. I hardly know people that do it.

Also I think that making it illegal will kill our tourism. I never spoke to a foreign person without the name 'Amsterdam' being dropped.

(Me making a big deal outta something xD)
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
November 26th, 2008 at 11:16pm
Sally godverdomme:
5 days! you're shitting me! My boyfriend and I wanted to do them before they become illegal, not that I think it will make it harder to get them though.

I think it is stupid that they are making it illegal because a french girl killed herself after using. A lot of foreigners do not know how to handle pot or shrooms, and now we are being 'punished' for that. I think it is a great thing that those things are legal, because teenagers here really know how they should use drugs [i]if[/] they even use. People always seem to think that everybody in Holland is a junkie, but most people that smoke are being looked down upon. I hardly know people that do it.

Also I think that making it illegal will kill our tourism. I never spoke to a foreign person without the name 'Amsterdam' being dropped.

(Me making a big deal outta something xD)
I thought they start being illegal Dec. 1. Whatever, making it illegal never completely stopped anyone. You can still do shrooms. Shrooms probably kick ass.
I know, what is up with that? nobody in america does LSD anymore! It's because there are all of those stories of retarded kids munching up tabs, expect to see pretty colors, and then just freak out, and get taken to a hospital. People are being so irresponsible about drugs. If you want to do a drug, research it first! That way, you know what to do in a bad situation, and you wont ruin everyone else's fun.... the girl killing herself is a good example.
that is so true. that's the only reason why people go there.
I wonder what people are gonna do on the last day they're legal... probably go out on the streets and have one big tripfest. haha
Trelovescookies
Idiot
Trelovescookies

Blog
April 24th, 2009 at 07:31pm
Jello Biafra.:
I thought this title said Should Saliva Be Legal? Coolio

Ditto. Dance
Register