Live Freaky Die Freaky!

AuthorMessage
x Miss Murder x
Geek
x Miss Murder x
January 7th, 2006 at 03:49pm
fuck i didnt know it would make such a loud sound when you click one of teh pages...my speakers were on really loud cuz i was blasting music...holy crap o_o it scared the shit out of me lmao! that loud slashing noise of a sword or soemthing. anyway..i watched the trailer at nice also...i had the images of charles manson puppet with red eyes stuck in my head all night xD
x Miss Murder x
Geek
x Miss Murder x
January 7th, 2006 at 03:50pm
x breakdance not hearts x:
fuck i didnt know it would make such a loud sound when you click one of teh pages...my speakers were on really loud cuz i was blasting music...holy crap o_o it scared the shit out of me lmao! that loud slashing noise of a sword or soemthing. anyway..i watched the trailer at nice also...i had the images of charles manson puppet with red eyes stuck in my head all night xD

i mean night*** lol not nice
Expressway To Yr Skull
King For A Couple Of Days
Expressway To Yr Skull
January 7th, 2006 at 03:51pm
anybody have limewire?
type in 'Charles Manson'
and download his speech to the parol officers.
that's what i'm listening to now.
hahaha
how is babby formed
Idiot
how is babby formed
January 7th, 2006 at 03:53pm
I'm really interested about that movie. o_O
redc
Jackass
redc
January 9th, 2006 at 12:36pm
Just an FYI - but most of you probably already know - there's a private premiere in LA on January 17th.
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
January 9th, 2006 at 02:43pm
redc:
Just an FYI - but most of you probably already know - there's a private premiere in LA on January 17th.
yeah, but isn't it like invitation only?
redc
Jackass
redc
January 9th, 2006 at 03:12pm
Jesus Christ Supermarket:
redc:

Yeah...but I'm sure there's a red carpet thingy going down and the BIAB was invite only and some radio station was giving away tickets...so ya never know...althought I've been to the film festival here in Toronto and sometimes it can be awkward seeing a film at the same time as the director/actors/etc.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 9th, 2006 at 04:59pm
redc:
redc:

Yeah...but I'm sure there's a red carpet thingy going down and the BIAB was invite only and some radio station was giving away tickets...so ya never know...althought I've been to the film festival here in Toronto and sometimes it can be awkward seeing a film at the same time as the director/actors/etc.

Thats why I just go to the back exits of the theatres and wait for those actors and such to come out so I can meet them. I never actually go to the movies themselves ...
Ahem, Johnny Depp. Cool
redc
Jackass
redc
January 9th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Tig:
redc:
redc:

Thats why I just go to the back exits of the theatres and wait for those actors and such to come out so I can meet them. I never actually go to the movies themselves ...
Ahem, Johnny Depp. Cool

Oh...Johnny Depp no way....I was inches away from Viggo M @ The History of Violence screening.

Anyhoo - I just read some scathing reviews of LFDF - not by critics by "fans".
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
January 9th, 2006 at 06:55pm
Stanley and the Love Buns:
*Blue Star*:
*higher_than_hope*:
I have no idea what it is, but i was reading the cast somewhere and "Tre Cool- the...maid?" please can someone tell me what's that about?

lmfao
lmfao
the maid found the bodies...
Expressway To Yr Skull
Expressway To Yr Skull
January 9th, 2006 at 06:56pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
....that fucking film....

........they should be ASHAMED of themselves for it.....

...and as for BJA.........fucking sell-out.....it's beyond bad taste

.....CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!!!!!!!

H-F-P-R
i never quite understood the whole charlie don't surf thing...
care to explain?
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 9th, 2006 at 08:21pm
redc:
Tig:
redc:
redc:

Ahem, Johnny Depp. Cool

Oh...Johnny Depp no way....I was inches away from Viggo M @ The History of Violence screening.

Are you serious?!?! I was watching him on tv ... wasn't that the one though where it was under a tent and all the fans were like on the other side of the street? ...

-is jealous- He's one of my favourite actors after Johnny.
Her_Uber_Radness
Jackass
Her_Uber_Radness
January 9th, 2006 at 08:40pm
OMG!
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
January 9th, 2006 at 08:42pm
cant wait for that movie to come out
I preordered it off amazon! *dances* lol, i'm such a dork Laughing
redc
Jackass
redc
January 9th, 2006 at 08:45pm
Tig:
redc:
Tig:
redc:
redc:

Ahem, Johnny Depp. Cool

Are you serious?!?! I was watching him on tv ... wasn't that the one though where it was under a tent and all the fans were like on the other side of the street? ...

-is jealous- He's one of my favourite actors after Johnny.

Yeah - got tickets through work and it was so bizarre because I was waiting for my friends who were in the bathroom and there's this red-rope right beside me...just as I turn around to see...he walks by. I was gob-smacked. He's not that tall and he is a million times better looking in person. Yum.
whospiltmybeer
Idiot
whospiltmybeer

Blog
January 9th, 2006 at 08:47pm
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
whospiltmybeer:
It's a really great and out there movie....in order to not be repulsed by it ya gotta have an open mind and one of those far out sense of humors....I personally loved the movie and thought it was a great parody of the actual manson murder cases, John Roecker did a really good job on it and I'm glad he fought so long to finally get it on the market.

You've seen it?!?! Shocked

-is extremely jealous-

Yes indeedy, I went to the premier waaay back in march when it was first coming out : ) John's a pretty cool cat indeed
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
January 9th, 2006 at 08:57pm
whospiltmybeer:
whospiltmybeer:
It's a really great and out there movie....in order to not be repulsed by it ya gotta have an open mind and one of those far out sense of humors....I personally loved the movie and thought it was a great parody of the actual manson murder cases, John Roecker did a really good job on it and I'm glad he fought so long to finally get it on the market.

-is extremely jealous-

Yes indeedy, I went to the premier waaay back in march when it was first coming out : ) John's a pretty cool cat indeed

-extremely jealous also-
TresFine
TresFine
January 10th, 2006 at 01:14am
iSnortDoughnutSprinkles:
hitchinalife:
i think the two madden bothers look really gay. but that must be because they are gay. together Grli
whoever you are.. you rock... i cant stand them.

they are gay.come on after all joel madden datting hilary duff you know hes not getting nothing out of it
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 07:53am
Tig:
whospiltmybeer:
whospiltmybeer:

-is extremely jealous-

-extremely jealous also-

That makes me extremely jealous again.... Mad
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
January 10th, 2006 at 07:55am
Her_Uber_Radness:
OMG!

Off topic Rolling Eyes

At least type a sentance...
Register