Live Freaky Die Freaky!

AuthorMessage
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 01:28am
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
xxwatsername80xx:
Duuuuude, Charles Manson is from my town, his old house is right down the street from mine here in ohio. Its Shocked
a creepy house...as a matter of fact we looked at it today, it's bright blue and is all old and torn up and people actually live in it now. Kind of creepy but yeah, up on www.livefreakydiefreaky.com they have trailers and scenes, and one of the scenes is called Charlies Plan and you can really tell it's Billie, and then in the scene Charlie Preps the Family you can really tell he's doing the voice too. But the Manson house is ungodly creepy! Shocked

lmfao lmfao

Imagine if he got parole and returned there. Wink
If he moved back in I would seriously like crap myself. I would seriously crap myself. My sister works right in front of his house too. waffle house. but if he got parole I dont know what I would do...I mean it seems like my town gets all the murderers...I mean right down the street from Charles Mansons house is James Rupperts house and he killed all 11 members of his family on Easter Sunday at dinner, he shot them all while they were in different rooms so no one would know. He's in jail for two life sentences though cause he was charged with only killing three of the eleven and the other eight were through reason of insanity. And then on MY STREET this women was chopped up with an axe in the 70's but those are the only murders in my town that get national recognition. But if he got parole and moved back here I would have a big brown spot on the back of my pants...haha
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:30am
ShE sCrEaMs In SiLeNcE:
WTF? It's JOE!:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
Am I the only one not bothered by the Charles Manson murders? Call me a heartless asshole, I don't care, because I am.

I DEATHLY want to see this movie and I'm buying it no matter what my mother says.

...well, then. That makes two heartless assholes. Horrible stuff happens all the time.

Hannibal Lecter was based on Albert Fish who killed and ate children. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was loosely based on Ed Gein (esp. the way he 'decorated' his house). And did those movies get shit? Rolling Eyes

those movies werent mocking the murder of people and portraying the vicious killer as a God. Can you imagine how the family of the 35 known vitims feel about this? Not to mention The Manson family targets celebrites, thats what they do, Charles Manson is up for parol in 2007, and he hasnt gotten parol before, if there wasnt a chance he could get out, he wouldnt be up for paroll. Mocking a serial killer who targets celebrities wasnt that bright. I find it sick and wrong. Its an x-rated puppet movie, not a documentary style film, demented and disturbed.
nevr thought about the aprole thing. WHOA. i doubt he'll get parole though...

so if charles manson sees that billie joe is doing his voice or something do u think he would get pissed?? i mean billie is a celebrity ahhh

Rolling Eyes

It doesnt help he makes pop music (yes, get over it, American Idiot is pop, along with many other Green Day songs) Thats where all most all Charles Mansons motive comes from. Almost everyone here underestimatews him, do you know what a threat he was to celebrities in the 70's. that is along time ago, but he still has a very devoted cult who believe everything he said and says, its rather creepy.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:33am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
ShE sCrEaMs In SiLeNcE:
WTF? It's JOE!:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
Am I the only one not bothered by the Charles Manson murders? Call me a heartless asshole, I don't care, because I am.

I DEATHLY want to see this movie and I'm buying it no matter what my mother says.

...well, then. That makes two heartless assholes. Horrible stuff happens all the time.

Hannibal Lecter was based on Albert Fish who killed and ate children. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was loosely based on Ed Gein (esp. the way he 'decorated' his house). And did those movies get shit? Rolling Eyes

those movies werent mocking the murder of people and portraying the vicious killer as a God. Can you imagine how the family of the 35 known vitims feel about this? Not to mention The Manson family targets celebrites, thats what they do, Charles Manson is up for parol in 2007, and he hasnt gotten parol before, if there wasnt a chance he could get out, he wouldnt be up for paroll. Mocking a serial killer who targets celebrities wasnt that bright. I find it sick and wrong. Its an x-rated puppet movie, not a documentary style film, demented and disturbed.
nevr thought about the aprole thing. WHOA. i doubt he'll get parole though...

so if charles manson sees that billie joe is doing his voice or something do u think he would get pissed?? i mean billie is a celebrity ahhh

Rolling Eyes

It doesnt help he makes pop music (yes, get over it, American Idiot is pop, along with many other Green Day songs) Thats where all most all Charles Mansons motive comes from. Almost everyone here underestimatews him, do you know what a threat he was to celebrities in the 70's. that is along time ago, but he still has a very devoted cult who believe everything he said and says, its rather creepy.

I dont underestimate that man at all.

Apparently he also watches a lot of TV I heard.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:34am
xxwatsername80xx:
xxwatsername80xx:
Duuuuude, Charles Manson is from my town, his old house is right down the street from mine here in ohio. Its Shocked
a creepy house...as a matter of fact we looked at it today, it's bright blue and is all old and torn up and people actually live in it now. Kind of creepy but yeah, up on www.livefreakydiefreaky.com they have trailers and scenes, and one of the scenes is called Charlies Plan and you can really tell it's Billie, and then in the scene Charlie Preps the Family you can really tell he's doing the voice too. But the Manson house is ungodly creepy! Shocked

lmfao lmfao

Imagine if he got parole and returned there. Wink
If he moved back in I would seriously like crap myself. I would seriously crap myself. My sister works right in front of his house too. waffle house. but if he got parole I dont know what I would do...I mean it seems like my town gets all the murderers...I mean right down the street from Charles Mansons house is James Rupperts house and he killed all 11 members of his family on Easter Sunday at dinner, he shot them all while they were in different rooms so no one would know. He's in jail for two life sentences though cause he was charged with only killing three of the eleven and the other eight were through reason of insanity. And then on MY STREET this women was chopped up with an axe in the 70's but those are the only murders in my town that get national recognition. But if he got parole and moved back here I would have a big brown spot on the back of my pants...haha

Shocked That sucks....
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:36am
this has a topic in the important debate and discussion thread just so you guys know Cool
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 01:38am
So move to ohio! hahaha Home of Charles Manson!! and some other murderers! YAY! Wink
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:39am
xxwatsername80xx:
So move to ohio! hahaha Home of Charles Manson!! and some other murderers! YAY! Wink

Dont move to Kansas, they had BMT, he was crazy. Shocked
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 01:41am
*makes mental note* dont move to Kansas.
my stepdads from Kansas! he still has family that lives there too.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:51am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
xxwatsername80xx:

Ive heard of BMT off the CI network and they did a knock-off off Law and Order: SVU.

Hmmm.... Perth has the Clarmont Killer. He still hasnt been found after all these years.... One of the bodies hasnt been found still either.
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 02:02am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
xxwatsername80xx:

Ive heard of BMT off the CI network and they did a knock-off off Law and Order: SVU.

Hmmm.... Perth has the Clarmont Killer. He still hasnt been found after all these years.... One of the bodies hasnt been found still either.
The Perth Clarmont killing was weird. They still can find one of the bodies...kind of an eerie thought that one of the bodies are still out there but that kind of thing happens everyday.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 03:05am
xxwatsername80xx:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
xxwatsername80xx:

The Perth Clarmont killing was weird. They still can find one of the bodies...kind of an eerie thought that one of the bodies are still out there but that kind of thing happens everyday.

But I have the wierd feeling she isnt dead. Like she was the first too go... She might be working with him. Shifty I have no idea why I thought that is just.... She was the first and never found.... And the others were found fairly easily..... Confused

I heard that they're gonna get the FBI to fly over and work on it.

Clarmont always gives off a weird vibe....
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 11:57am
xxwatsername80xx:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
xxwatsername80xx:

But I have the wierd feeling she isnt dead. Like she was the first too go... She might be working with him. Shifty I have no idea why I thought that is just.... She was the first and never found.... And the others were found fairly easily..... Confused

I heard that they're gonna get the FBI to fly over and work on it.

Clarmont always gives off a weird vibe....
OH! ive never thought of that! thats creepy! like really creepy. But it's very believable, and even more since she was the first one "killed" and never found...I never thought about that either
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 12:01pm
xxwatsername80xx:
OH! ive never thought of that! thats creepy! like really creepy. But it's very believable, and even more since she was the first one "killed" and never found...I never thought about that either

Very creepy......
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 12:11pm
xxwatsername80xx:

Very creepy......
*creepy voice* hmm yes, veeeerrrry weird...Shocked
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 12:17pm
xxwatsername80xx:
xxwatsername80xx:

Very creepy......

lmfao lmfao Its the first of Jan, 06 here.

31 days till 'Live Freaky! Die Freaky!' excellent....
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 12:20pm
xxwatsername80xx:
xxwatsername80xx:

Very creepy......

lmfao lmfao Its the first of Jan, 06 here.

31 days till 'Live Freaky! Die Freaky!' excellent....
Its not January here yet!! I wish there was only 31 days here!! haha
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 12:22pm
I was just trying to bring it back on topic. But it was still on topic in a way....
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 12:25pm
haha yeah, i guess to bring it back even more, it looks like a really good movie and I think John Roecker did an amazing job on it and all the casts did great too.
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
December 31st, 2005 at 12:26pm
That's hawt. LOL.:
i think the two madden bothers look really gay. but that must be because they are gay. together Grli
lmfao it looks awesome the game on the website is pretty weird though...but its fun to say stuff and for charlie to say random stuff that doesnt relate to your question Cool
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 12:49pm
The game is lots of fun haha. everything is all random and stuff its so funny. and the trailers and movie clips are really fun for me too. i dont know about anyone else haha.
Register