Live Freaky Die Freaky!

AuthorMessage
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
December 28th, 2005 at 03:42pm
i just preordered it off of amazon with the gift card i got for xmash and because i got free shipping it's not going to ship till feb. 4! I'll probably have forgotten about it by then...
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
December 28th, 2005 at 07:50pm
-wants it-

I was saving one of my HMV gift cards for the new Billy Talent cd...maybe I should save my other one to help by this...
Kelley_of_Suburbia
Geek
Kelley_of_Suburbia
December 28th, 2005 at 08:35pm
wheee! I'm downloading teh song now!
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
December 28th, 2005 at 08:40pm
Itr was actually Tim Armstrongs idea
TresFine
King For A Couple Of Days
TresFine
December 30th, 2005 at 02:18am
has there ever been any premieres or anything for the movie yet
Platypus14232
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Platypus14232
December 30th, 2005 at 03:12am
puppets scare the hell out of me, and my moms super protective, and the story is incredibly disturbing

but i'm seeing it anyway
Platypus14232
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Platypus14232
December 30th, 2005 at 03:31am
Bloodraine:
In memory? He's very much alive and well.

holy fuck, charles manson's alive? now i'm scared
Abby :retard:
Geek
Abby :retard:
December 30th, 2005 at 04:22am
Shenanigans With A Nimrod:
Abby Retard:
Billie Joe's song is on amazon if you want to hear it.

Song:http://wm.amazon.usa.speedera.net/wm.amazon.usa/dvd/MEC_0002.WMA
Vid:http://wm.amazon.usa.speedera.net/wm.amazon.usa/dvd/BJA_0003.WMV

I like the way you post that just after I did. Rolling Eyes

Sorry. I was a dumbass and didn't read the posts in front of me.....
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 04:30am
Platypus14232:
Bloodraine:
In memory? He's very much alive and well.

holy fuck, charles manson's alive? now i'm scared

Yeah, he keeps going up for parole (sp?), they only reject him because he still thinks he did nothing wrong at all. No remorse whatsoever.

The reason he so easily brainwashed those people in his "family" was because he is a very smart man and has extremely high charisma (sp?)like: Hitler and even out very own Billie Joe Armstrong.

My spelling has been so bad lately...
Tommy
Falling In Love With The Board
Tommy
December 30th, 2005 at 04:39am
whats the link for this site?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 04:41am
whothefuckistrecool619:
whats the link for this site?

www.livefreakydiefreaky.com I would think. Well, im sure it was posted earlier if thats not right.
perfectpictureofbadhealth
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
perfectpictureofbadhealth
December 30th, 2005 at 04:50am
Does anyone know if the release date is the same for Australia?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 04:53am
perfectpictureofbadhealth:
Does anyone know if the release date is the same for Australia?

Hmmm.... Ask like the Sanity people and stuff.

Thats a tough question, but yes I want to know that too.

I wouldve asked JB Hi-Fi today but some bimbo served me and I wasnt going to ask her. Rolling Eyes
Tommy
Falling In Love With The Board
Tommy
December 30th, 2005 at 04:55am
i want to get that
when does it come out?
i know im asking obvious questions
i just dont want to look for the awnsers
ShE sCrEaMs In SiLeNcE
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ShE sCrEaMs In SiLeNcE
December 30th, 2005 at 05:03am
WTF? It's JOE!:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
Am I the only one not bothered by the Charles Manson murders? Call me a heartless asshole, I don't care, because I am.

I DEATHLY want to see this movie and I'm buying it no matter what my mother says.

...well, then. That makes two heartless assholes. Horrible stuff happens all the time.

Hannibal Lecter was based on Albert Fish who killed and ate children. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was loosely based on Ed Gein (esp. the way he 'decorated' his house). And did those movies get shit? Rolling Eyes

those movies werent mocking the murder of people and portraying the vicious killer as a God. Can you imagine how the family of the 35 known vitims feel about this? Not to mention The Manson family targets celebrites, thats what they do, Charles Manson is up for parol in 2007, and he hasnt gotten parol before, if there wasnt a chance he could get out, he wouldnt be up for paroll. Mocking a serial killer who targets celebrities wasnt that bright. I find it sick and wrong. Its an x-rated puppet movie, not a documentary style film, demented and disturbed.
nevr thought about the aprole thing. WHOA. i doubt he'll get parole though...

so if charles manson sees that billie joe is doing his voice or something do u think he would get pissed?? i mean billie is a celebrity ahhh
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 05:35am
whothefuckistrecool619:
i want to get that
when does it come out?
i know im asking obvious questions
i just dont want to look for the awnsers

January 31st according to the website and amazon.com
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 30th, 2005 at 05:36am
ShE sCrEaMs In SiLeNcE:
WTF? It's JOE!:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
Am I the only one not bothered by the Charles Manson murders? Call me a heartless asshole, I don't care, because I am.

I DEATHLY want to see this movie and I'm buying it no matter what my mother says.

...well, then. That makes two heartless assholes. Horrible stuff happens all the time.

Hannibal Lecter was based on Albert Fish who killed and ate children. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was loosely based on Ed Gein (esp. the way he 'decorated' his house). And did those movies get shit? Rolling Eyes

those movies werent mocking the murder of people and portraying the vicious killer as a God. Can you imagine how the family of the 35 known vitims feel about this? Not to mention The Manson family targets celebrites, thats what they do, Charles Manson is up for parol in 2007, and he hasnt gotten parol before, if there wasnt a chance he could get out, he wouldnt be up for paroll. Mocking a serial killer who targets celebrities wasnt that bright. I find it sick and wrong. Its an x-rated puppet movie, not a documentary style film, demented and disturbed.
nevr thought about the aprole thing. WHOA. i doubt he'll get parole though...

so if charles manson sees that billie joe is doing his voice or something do u think he would get pissed?? i mean billie is a celebrity ahhh

Rolling Eyes
This Friend That Sees
Geek
This Friend That Sees
December 30th, 2005 at 02:09pm
ha, my sis is afraid of the site.....another reason why i love it......<3
xxwatsername80xx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xxwatsername80xx
December 31st, 2005 at 01:04am
Duuuuude, Charles Manson is from my town, his old house is right down the street from mine here in ohio. Its Shocked
a creepy house...as a matter of fact we looked at it today, it's bright blue and is all old and torn up and people actually live in it now. Kind of creepy but yeah, up on www.livefreakydiefreaky.com they have trailers and scenes, and one of the scenes is called Charlies Plan and you can really tell it's Billie, and then in the scene Charlie Preps the Family you can really tell he's doing the voice too. But the Manson house is ungodly creepy! Shocked
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 31st, 2005 at 01:10am
xxwatsername80xx:
Duuuuude, Charles Manson is from my town, his old house is right down the street from mine here in ohio. Its Shocked
a creepy house...as a matter of fact we looked at it today, it's bright blue and is all old and torn up and people actually live in it now. Kind of creepy but yeah, up on www.livefreakydiefreaky.com they have trailers and scenes, and one of the scenes is called Charlies Plan and you can really tell it's Billie, and then in the scene Charlie Preps the Family you can really tell he's doing the voice too. But the Manson house is ungodly creepy! Shocked

lmfao lmfao

Imagine if he got parole and returned there. Wink
Register