Live Freaky Die Freaky!

AuthorMessage
St. Jimmy Jazz
King For A Couple Of Days
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 19th, 2005 at 11:08pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
Am I the only one not bothered by the Charles Manson murders? Call me a heartless asshole, I don't care, because I am.

I DEATHLY want to see this movie and I'm buying it no matter what my mother says.
I'm not either... Everyone finds it so sick and wrong... I can't wait for it to come out... I'm dying to see it...

I find...interesting.

I mean..he got this group of people to follow him and kill for him.
DogNPonyShow
Geek
DogNPonyShow
December 19th, 2005 at 11:09pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:
Am I the only one not bothered by the Charles Manson murders? Call me a heartless asshole, I don't care, because I am.

I DEATHLY want to see this movie and I'm buying it no matter what my mother says.

...well, then. That makes two heartless assholes. Horrible stuff happens all the time.

Hannibal Lecter was based on Albert Fish who killed and ate children. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was loosely based on Ed Gein (esp. the way he 'decorated' his house). And did those movies get shit? Rolling Eyes

those movies werent mocking the murder of people and portraying the vicious killer as a God. Can you imagine how the family of the 35 known vitims feel about this? Not to mention The Manson family targets celebrites, thats what they do, Charles Manson is up for parol in 2007, and he hasnt gotten parol before, if there wasnt a chance he could get out, he wouldnt be up for paroll. Mocking a serial killer who targets celebrities wasnt that bright. I find it sick and wrong. Its an x-rated puppet movie, not a documentary style film, demented and disturbed.

He's been denied parole TEN times. I seriously doubt he'll get this one.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
December 19th, 2005 at 11:11pm
DogNPonyShow:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:

...well, then. That makes two heartless assholes. Horrible stuff happens all the time.

Hannibal Lecter was based on Albert Fish who killed and ate children. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was loosely based on Ed Gein (esp. the way he 'decorated' his house). And did those movies get shit? Rolling Eyes

those movies werent mocking the murder of people and portraying the vicious killer as a God. Can you imagine how the family of the 35 known vitims feel about this? Not to mention The Manson family targets celebrites, thats what they do, Charles Manson is up for parol in 2007, and he hasnt gotten parol before, if there wasnt a chance he could get out, he wouldnt be up for paroll. Mocking a serial killer who targets celebrities wasnt that bright. I find it sick and wrong. Its an x-rated puppet movie, not a documentary style film, demented and disturbed.

He's been denied parole TEN times. I doubt he'll get this one.

They would have to be on some serious drugs to give that loon case parole.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 11:14pm
Edge Wall: Dirntologist:
DogNPonyShow:
I_worship_tre_Cool:
DogNPonyShow:
Gimme Murder Gimme Loss:

He's been denied parole TEN times. I doubt he'll get this one.

They would have to be on some serious drugs to give that loon case parole.

Yes, he has, but he has gotten parol twice, third times a charm.

I also find it very unlikyl he will get out, but his cult still exists, he is there god, its twisted, they wont do anything without his consent, but they are crazy, no telling when one of the will get a "sign from god" to slaughter those that mock him. Sharon Tate did nothing and got butchered, a whole cast mocked him, if they were to get offended, imagine what they could do.
DogNPonyShow
Geek
DogNPonyShow
December 19th, 2005 at 11:20pm
*higher_than_hope*:
I have no idea what it is, but i was reading the cast somewhere and "Tre Cool- the...maid?" please can someone tell me what's that about?

Oh boy...does he wear the costume, too?

lmfao lmfao lmfao
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 19th, 2005 at 11:26pm
DogNPonyShow:
*higher_than_hope*:
I have no idea what it is, but i was reading the cast somewhere and "Tre Cool- the...maid?" please can someone tell me what's that about?

Oh boy...does he wear the costume, too?

lmfao lmfao lmfao

its a puppet movie, his voice is in it
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
December 20th, 2005 at 08:21am
Dude i really wanna see pictures of the puppets! and so do loads of other people, where the hell are they? can someone post them please?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 08:22am
xXxbringme2lifexXx:
Dude i really wanna see pictures of the puppets! and so do loads of other people, where the hell are they? can someone post them please?

www.livefreakydiefreaky.com has a picture of the Charles Manson puppet

there is a thread in the pictures forum about it, for pictures, the picture forum might be the way to go Cool
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 08:26am
Yes! They upgraded the site!
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
December 20th, 2005 at 08:29am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
xXxbringme2lifexXx:

www.livefreakydiefreaky.com has a picture of the Charles Manson puppet

there is a thread in the pictures forum about it, for pictures, the picture forum might be the way to go Cool

Thanks
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 20th, 2005 at 10:11am
billie looks awsum!! n mike is in the movie?!?! i knoew that tre wuz this like bug and a maid or sumthin like that, but who the hell is mike?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 20th, 2005 at 10:13am
well, the puppet.. i think thats the 1 i saw
Blue*Eyed*Girl
Geek
Blue*Eyed*Girl
December 20th, 2005 at 10:13am
tre as a maid. lmfao i can see him in a mini skirt and a tight shirt. sorry. im taking a mate to see live freaky die freaky when it comes out.
Kelley_of_Suburbia
Geek
Kelley_of_Suburbia
December 21st, 2005 at 11:32pm
I really want to see it too. Is it coming to theaters or just DVD, because I saw the dvd on sale on teh website
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 21st, 2005 at 11:36pm
You can pre-order the DVD/CD combo and the PSP UMD from Amazon.com
Tommy
Falling In Love With The Board
Tommy
December 21st, 2005 at 11:37pm
Im sorry to say I dont understand
What is it?
Whatzername409
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Whatzername409
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:09am
LOL I love the whole idea ...and so does my mom it creeps me out but she wants to see it too so i'm defenantly [sp] getting it!!! Very Happy Very Happy
pomatoes
pomatoes
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:19am
scary puppets scare me (well duh)

but i wanna see it...

ill risk being paranoid for months
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:22am
whothefuckistrecool619:
Im sorry to say I dont understand
What is it?

You know Team America: World Police, with the parts yeah? Well...

Its a movie with puppets potraying (sp?) Charles Manson - the guy that started a cult called "The Family" that ended up murdering Sharon Tate and her un-born baby. They smeared blood everywhere... One of the most disgusting murder scenes...

But they're made it into a sick comedy with puppets and changed the names of the characters to like "Sharon Hate" and stuff....

Billie Joe is doing the voice of Charles Manson or whoever they're calling him in it.

They've taken years to make it...

(All the voices are done by people from bands).
Emily-Jane.
Jackass
Emily-Jane.
December 22nd, 2005 at 12:24am
i really wanna see it dosnt it come out in january or somfin like that?
Register