angus the spanish moderator

AuthorMessage
Anorexorcist
King For A Couple Of Days
Anorexorcist
November 12th, 2004 at 04:23am
turkey:
i hate french Evil or Very Mad
me too, i had the chose if i did french or and extra comp lesson...i took the comp lesson, i only lern german, i know some handy sentances like Millitorrdachs benötigt einen Piss= my badger needs a piss , mein Bein ist radioaktiv= my leg is radio active, Blick! es gibt einen riesigen Truthahn mit aktiven Radionippeln!= look! there's a giant turkey with radio active nipples!
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
November 12th, 2004 at 11:03am
thats fucking retarded!!! if your gonna put stuff in another language at least put it into a good one! like german! not mexican or whatever that shits called! (no i am not racist i just hate that language cuz those people are invading america! and a lot of them dont speak any english! they need to learn before they get here!)
Turkey
Basket Case
Turkey
November 12th, 2004 at 11:26am
egg_roll:
turkey:
i hate french Evil or Very Mad
me too, i had the chose if i did french or and extra comp lesson...i took the comp lesson, i only lern german, i know some handy sentances like Millitorrdachs benötigt einen Piss= my badger needs a piss , mein Bein ist radioaktiv= my leg is radio active, Blick! es gibt einen riesigen Truthahn mit aktiven Radionippeln!= look! there's a giant turkey with radio active nipples!
hahahahahhahaha thats so cool
.n o b o d y .
Jackass
.n o b o d y .
November 12th, 2004 at 12:40pm
Samus:
It's Those pictures are annoying now. close though Smile

lol im almost there......................:S hahaha iv only been lernin 4 a few months Very Happy
Angus
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Angus
November 13th, 2004 at 09:13am
well...i´ve read all your answers.... but one answer was offensive with my languaje.... yeas im talking to you (you know who is)look... if you are going to write all the time the same offensive shit about my langauje, you only have shit in your head.and if you dont like it , stay the fuck out of it.
thanks
NOFX{@nEuRySm@}
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
NOFX{@nEuRySm@}
November 15th, 2004 at 02:23am
Grosooo man!! Shocked
Copado que la tradujeras, así más gente entraría a la página. Very Happy

Salu2 desde villa crespo, capital federal.

P.S.:
green_day_punk wrote:
"...not mexican or whatever that shits called! (no i am not racist i just hate that language cuz those people are invading america! and a lot of them dont speak any english!..."

You moron, spanish is NOT mexican, and it's not shit, you retarded. You'd better shut your fuckin' mouth before talking like that. I'm from Argentina, you piece of shit. As you can see, I can speak your stupid language. What does it mean? that i'll be welcome if I put a single toe in your country? I don't think so, and that's coz' you're all fucking racists.

Besides, a lot of american people visit my country, and they DO NOT speak spanish. However, they're received as honorable guests...we should kick'em in the ass, back to your country...
And USA is not AMERICA, dumbshit! (I'm american too, North american asshole!)
Alyson
Falling In Love With The Board
Alyson
November 15th, 2004 at 12:01pm
NOFX{@nEuRySm@}:
Grosooo man!! Shocked

P.S.:
green_day_punk wrote:
"...not mexican or whatever that shits called! (no i am not racist i just hate that language cuz those people are invading america! and a lot of them dont speak any english!..."

You moron, spanish is NOT mexican, and it's not shit, you retarded. You'd better shut your fuckin' mouth before talking like that. I'm from Argentina, you piece of shit. As you can see, I can speak your stupid language. What does it mean? that i'll be welcome if I put a single toe in your country? I don't think so, and that's coz' you're all fucking racists.

Besides, a lot of american people visit my country, and they DO NOT speak spanish. However, they're received as honorable guests...we should kick'em in the ass, back to your country...

yea... im frm scotland n i kno my spansih sux but at least i try...it really pisses me off wen tourists go n think its shit that local ppl cant speak theyr language

n ppl in mainland spain look on south america as the americas..because they colonised them, as we found and colonised the USA so we cal that america
FUCK GSB
Banned
FUCK GSB
November 16th, 2004 at 05:11pm
NOFX{@nEuRySm@}:
Grosooo man!! Shocked

P.S.:
green_day_punk wrote:

it is called AMERICA here! so you are the dumbshit not me. appearantly you know nothing about this place. you would be welcomed here ther are a ton of people that immigrate here every day! so dont call us racist! and you can speak spanish there. my point to what i had said wasn't to dis on people that speak that it was that theres a lot of people that MOVE here (i dont care about the ones visiting cuz they aren't staying here forever) and dont know the language, and are making it so that we have to learn the language. but you dont live here so you wouldn't know anything about this place. so just keep your mouth shut unless you know what you're talking about.
green kimmy
Geek
green kimmy
December 3rd, 2004 at 05:35pm
You stupid asshole! Sorry but it's true my mother is from Mexico and my Father is from El Salvador and as you can see i speek your stupid language just well oh and guess what? I live in the USA and i speak spanish AND english so there you ass!
Somiyah
Geek
Somiyah
December 12th, 2004 at 11:49pm
GUYZ!!!!! the only piece of advice I have (if you need any) is to stop fighting!!! Forget about where you're from for a moment, put yourselves in each other shoes, and try to solve this!! Please don't shout curse words at each other, it won't help. All of you guys have valid points of views, you're all right in different situations. I am not the biggest fan of the spanish language (I am dying to learn german) but it IS a language, like it or not. It also doesn't mean you shouldn't learn the language of the country you live in; it's always helpful. I am not trying to be meen to anyone or take someone's side. PEACE PLEESE!!!
[Insert_A_Cool_Name_Here]
Geek
December 13th, 2004 at 10:13pm
I'm Mexican, so yeah i speak spanish Rolling Eyes

And ANARCHY, dont say you arent racist, cause you are... You should listen to the song Frijolero of Molotov (Tre loves that song, he rocks Razz ) Talks about that americans who are racist and think they are the center of the universe... But you wouldnt understand it cause you dont speak spanish so forget it...

People like you are the ones you start wars, so you look kind of hypocrite with that siggie.
Lisa.
Addict
Lisa.
December 23rd, 2004 at 05:58pm
Im from Puerto Rico but I was born in N.Y.
Elrom
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elrom
December 26th, 2004 at 07:06pm
A ver el boludito este que dice que America es E.E.U.U. me parece que no fue a la escuela, porque America engloba a Sudamerica, Centro America, y Norte America, que es donde vive este ignorante. Ahora, si no entendio lo que dije, que la chupe.

Un guacho de Argentina, jaja.
Aymara
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Aymara
December 26th, 2004 at 09:13pm
Hola, soy de argentina y veo que hay unos cuantos de mi pais. hablo ingles pero me parece barbaro que tambien podamos hablar en español. Laughing
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
December 26th, 2004 at 09:17pm
ill speak french with myself, or thai, or welsh
ylwkabz
ylwkabz
December 26th, 2004 at 09:18pm
i can speak spanish as well as i can fly.
Elrom
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elrom
December 27th, 2004 at 08:44am
Jeje, se encuentra de todo aca che... Y yo como un boludo matandome hablando en ingles en los otros foros, jaja... Rolling Eyes
Geek
December 27th, 2004 at 08:54am
Elrom:
Jeje, se encuentra de todo aca che... Y yo como un boludo matandome hablando en ingles en los otros foros, jaja... Rolling Eyes

Estoy igual que tu =P
beat down babylonyhglchtg
beat down babylonyhglchtg
December 27th, 2004 at 08:57am
im english, so i cant speak
Elrom
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Elrom
December 27th, 2004 at 12:08pm
¿Nadie sabe si Green Day planea venir a la Argentina? Estaría bastante bueno... jeje...
La ultima vez que vinieron fue en el 98', si mal no recuerdo... Rolling Eyes
Register