Jesus of Suburbia Video

AuthorMessage
{Lucy} In The Sky
Jackass
{Lucy} In The Sky
May 8th, 2005 at 05:20pm
Hey, don't you think that there should be a Jesus of Suburbia music video? it'd probably be really good if there was one...even though the song is pretty long
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
May 8th, 2005 at 06:32pm
yes it is long....and thats a good thing Very Happy but i think it would be great!
Ants IN Your Pants
King For A Couple Of Days
Ants IN Your Pants
May 8th, 2005 at 06:33pm
yes they said they were working with some live footage on stevens untitled rock show and might do a video
Blasphemous_Rumors
Jackass
Blasphemous_Rumors
May 8th, 2005 at 06:33pm
I was watching Steven's Untitled Rock Show (correct me if i'm wrong) but they were actually talking about making a video for JOS Very Happy it made me happy
the unpolished rake
Jackass
the unpolished rake
May 8th, 2005 at 06:35pm
i think it would be awesome, but id hate to see it played on mtv and shit. i consider JOS to be one of the songs reserved for the people who are really into the album, not just the singles. i think it would be cool if they released it on a DVD or online or something. im already gonna hate seeing wake me up when september ends on tv and having people run up to me saying "oh my god i love that september song!!" but then thats all they're ever interested in...
Tom Blinks Me.
Idiot
Tom Blinks Me.
May 8th, 2005 at 06:36pm
WelcomeToPunkParadise:
yes they said they were working with some live footage on stevens untitled rock show and might do a video

yeah..I heard them say that too..
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
May 8th, 2005 at 06:57pm
ya i heard that too!
.Ashley.
Falling In Love With The Board
.Ashley.
May 8th, 2005 at 07:05pm
i do but i don't. If they do make it, I dout it will be played alot. because its so long.
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 9th, 2005 at 04:09am
Yeah that would be cool and an interestin vid since there is so many different parts to the song so the vid would have to change as well
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
May 9th, 2005 at 12:41pm
the unpolished rake:
i think it would be awesome, but id hate to see it played on mtv and shit. i consider JOS to be one of the songs reserved for the people who are really into the album, not just the singles. i think it would be cool if they released it on a DVD or online or something. im already gonna hate seeing wake me up when september ends on tv and having people run up to me saying "oh my god i love that september song!!" but then thats all they're ever interested in...
Indeed. I thought exactly the same. It would be great on a DVD or something.
sav_luv_bja
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
sav_luv_bja
May 9th, 2005 at 12:53pm
i tink they shud make one...its a really gud song tho...i want whatsername or letterbomb to be a vid as well....lol
Frank I E R O
Jackass
Frank I E R O
May 9th, 2005 at 12:54pm
They could make a mini movie out of it like Micheal Jackson did with Thriller
*Kate*
Idiot
*Kate*
May 9th, 2005 at 01:49pm
OOPPPPSS!!!!!!!
I was the person that said no but i meant yes!!!
shorty
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shorty
May 9th, 2005 at 02:00pm
Hell, yes. That is the song that turned them into a respected band (we all ready knew that though, right guys?), one track into the album and it hits you right in the face. When I heard it the first time it was real emotional (I guess i get into music a bit too much) I just layed there and thought "Oh my god, this is Green Day and they are massive and they mean something".

It hit me again the other day, listening to American Idiot that there really was something important going on with this album, more than just the political intelligent side of it and more than just the amazing new song struchters and musical experiments.

So, yes, I there should be. Because it's a great song mainly but also because one thing i really hate is singles, the people that just buy singles and think they know the band, especially with a conncept record like american idiot.
walking_lonely_roads
Idiot
walking_lonely_roads
May 9th, 2005 at 05:59pm
Definatly! I would love to see that song made into a video! Probably would only get played once in NZ though cuz it would be too long Confused
TheUltimateMinority
TheUltimateMinority
May 9th, 2005 at 06:06pm
yes. i would love it if they made a video. i heard on Stevens Untitled Rock Show that they were thinking about it. i am not sure if it would be played alot though. cuz it's so long and all. but it would take up all the time they use on trl to just talk about 50 cent's new video or some other stupid news that no one cares about.
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
May 9th, 2005 at 06:09pm
NO! cuz GD is overplayed enough as it is!
if they make a JOS vid, then all the preps will like GD more and there will be nothing left for us....
what im trying to say is that if they overplay them...all the GD fans will get kind of sick of their songs and not like them that much! and all the preps that dont even kno any other songs except the ones off of AI will invade their concerts! stupid teenies
VF Lover!
VF Lover!
May 9th, 2005 at 06:10pm
the unpolished rake:

exactly my point
Ants IN Your Pants
Ants IN Your Pants
May 9th, 2005 at 06:11pm
yes theres a radio station who plays it on the radio so theres a good chance of there beeing a video of them live
shorty
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
shorty
May 10th, 2005 at 11:13am
1lghtyearawayfrmhurtingu:
the unpolished rake:

exactly my point

Good point, i never thought of it that way, yes, it should be reserved for the people that bother to go out and buy the album. (downloading the album illegaly is also wrong, illegal downlaoders piss me off)
Register