Falling In Love With The Board
Less Than Jack
May 10th, 2005 at 03:54pm
IF THEY DO, then there should be a Homecoming Video also
Asparagus
Idiot
Asparagus
May 11th, 2005 at 05:43pm
I heard they were making an American Idiot movie...

Oh and for anyone who DIDN'T notice Holiday and Boulevard of Broken Dreams are linked, meaning if you played the Holiday video then BOBD, it'd be like they were linked together like a movie or something. I don't know. Crap, I think I screwed that up completely.
american_idiot_94
american_idiot_94
May 11th, 2005 at 05:43pm
1lghtyearawayfrmhurtingu:
NO! cuz GD is overplayed enough as it is!
if they make a JOS vid, then all the preps will like GD more and there will be nothing left for us....
what im trying to say is that if they overplay them...all the GD fans will get kind of sick of their songs and not like them that much! and all the preps that dont even kno any other songs except the ones off of AI will invade their concerts! stupid teenies

agreed
MarieArt
Idiot
MarieArt

Blog
May 11th, 2005 at 05:47pm
yes that video would fucking rock and plus 9 minutes of Billie Joe/ Mike/ Tre
american_idiot27
Idiot
american_idiot27
May 14th, 2005 at 09:10am
yea i heard that they are definitely doing one, but they wont start fliming it until after the WMUWSE's video
LittleSister
LittleSister
May 14th, 2005 at 11:44am
have you seen this short movie, promoting one of tv channels? there's "jesus of suburba" used... and its damn good. Green Day dont play there, but all movie suits to song. i love it.
greenDAYgrrly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
greenDAYgrrly
May 14th, 2005 at 11:53am
ok, all i can say is that if they make a JOS vid, then it will totally make all the little preps in to them even more, and that will really piss me off when i see preps walking up t me in school going, omigawd, do you like Green Day? i do, i love billie joe, he is so hot, and BOBD is like so awesome, like omigawd....it would get so annoying, all the more reason to wanna die, in my opinion.....and i am not saying all new fans suck, it is great they have finally found music that is worth listening to, but i just hate those god dam preps and posers.....
† Lestat †
Idiot
† Lestat †
May 14th, 2005 at 01:47pm
Yeah i think its a great song and its long so the longer we see them on tv for
English_Idiot*
King For A Couple Of Days
English_Idiot*
May 15th, 2005 at 03:35am
they r realseing that song so ive heard
Minority_GreenDayRlz
Idiot
Minority_GreenDayRlz
May 15th, 2005 at 03:36am
Yeah!!! Very Happy , but it is a bit long ... Confused
talkback
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
talkback
May 15th, 2005 at 07:58am
i read in Kerrang a couple of months back that they were gonna release it as a single. If they did make it, it would have to connect the American Idiot video to the holiday video. Starting off with them walking off and getting dried off after all the gunge, and eventually ending with them getting the car from the Holiday video. (with other stuff happening inbetween of course)
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
May 15th, 2005 at 12:09pm
That would be wicked if there was a JOS vid! It would last for ages but i bet ya that it would look well good!!
Rage&Love
Rage&Love
May 15th, 2005 at 12:10pm
talkback:
i read in Kerrang a couple of months back that they were gonna release it as a single. If they did make it, it would have to connect the American Idiot video to the holiday video. Starting off with them walking off and getting dried off after all the gunge, and eventually ending with them getting the car from the Holiday video. (with other stuff happening inbetween of course)
Really?? well good i want them to make it now Very Happy
paige
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
paige
May 22nd, 2005 at 07:48pm
i think it would be awesome, but id hate to see it played on mtv and shit. i consider JOS to be one of the songs reserved for the people who are really into the album, not just the singles. i think it would be cool if they released it on a DVD or online or something. im already gonna hate seeing wake me up when september ends on tv and having people run up to me saying "oh my god i love that september song!!" but then thats all they're ever interested in...

i agree cause i hate it when some people in school try to say they are big greenday fans when all theyve heard of is BOBD and AI, or holiday- that just pisses me off. and i love greenday-but i hate it when their songs get si popular that people think they are into them!! argh.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
May 23rd, 2005 at 11:31am
We must all brace ourselves for the moment that is sure to come.

Its annoying I have GD art on my school bag and such and people will come up and be you like Green Day? Yeah....Yeah that Boulvard song is good.....Right..
Asparagus
Idiot
Asparagus
May 30th, 2005 at 10:07am
Just like as if:
the unpolished rake:
i think it would be awesome, but id hate to see it played on mtv and shit. i consider JOS to be one of the songs reserved for the people who are really into the album, not just the singles. i think it would be cool if they released it on a DVD or online or something. im already gonna hate seeing wake me up when september ends on tv and having people run up to me saying "oh my god i love that september song!!" but then thats all they're ever interested in...
Indeed. I thought exactly the same. It would be great on a DVD or something.

I agree with both of you. MTV ruins great things.
Asparagus
Idiot
Asparagus
May 30th, 2005 at 10:08am
talkback:

And they would have a lot of time to do that in the JOS video since the song is nine minutes.
Babi Kid Rachy
Babi Kid Rachy
May 30th, 2005 at 10:11am
if there was a vid to that song they would proberly have to take some parts out of the vid because its like 9 mins 10 mins long?i forgot i will have a look at american idoit album
ren
Idiot
ren
June 2nd, 2005 at 08:27pm
I hope they make a JOS music video thats one of my favorite songs on American Idiot. It will be long but true fans wont care and who cares if MTV doesnt play it quite honestly, im not that big of MTV i do like MTV2 though. I think its a shame when people say yea i love that september err whats it called video hes so hot, but real fans want to see it. I know i do. Oh i also wanted to ask is Kerrang only released in the UK? is it available in the US because i unfortnely live there. If they make a video i dont want them to cut any part of the song, its all connected i cant imagine them cutting any part and it still being the same. I dont care how long it is. Hm i wonder though what they would do....
-k-
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
June 4th, 2005 at 07:58pm
Asparagus:
talkback:

And they would have a lot of time to do that in the JOS video since the song is nine minutes.

I like your ava
Register