lol
the milky bar kid
Jackass
the milky bar kid
June 3rd, 2005 at 11:26am
fancy pants:
the milky bar kid:
wot do u think of to days education???
Judging by how you wrote that I'd say it's not very good. heh heh.

lmfao I'm so stupid
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:33pm
the milky bar kid:
fancy pants:
the milky bar kid:

lmfao I'm so stupid

just blame it on todays education...
† foresaken †
Geek
† foresaken †
June 3rd, 2005 at 12:36pm
rock00chick:
the milky bar kid:
fancy pants:
the milky bar kid:

lmfao I'm so stupid

just blame it on todays education...

i think that was the point of the comment..
rock00chick
Geek
rock00chick
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:12pm
yes...i know....
Fely
Basket Case
Fely
June 3rd, 2005 at 01:47pm
He:
I'm going to talk about destruptive children, in lessons.

I feel sorry for some of the teachers at my school. They have to teach classes with lots of destriptive kids... they shout out, talk constantly, throw things around the classroom, throw things at the teacher, argue with the teacher, insult the teacher, start fights in the classroom, and generally try to piss the teacher off as much as possible.

It is impossible to learn in this environment.
Classes are destrupted, and teachers usually give up in the end.
i TOTALY agree with you.my 2nd year class was like ughhh......soo annoying! i pitty the teachers that have to teach them.
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
June 4th, 2005 at 04:45pm
I think that the education here is really bad. ignoring children won't make them any smarter, we need to try to get everyone as educated as possible. if teacher's made learning more fun and also promoted learning outside of the classroom then maybe kids would pay more attention. everyone learns diffrently, by teaching the same things over and over again they're just boring people. your own piers are your best teachers, they can understand you better, that's why teachers should let open discussions take place in the classroom, so long as the students stay on topic there should be no problem.
mosher
Geek
mosher
June 10th, 2005 at 01:52pm
the milky bar kid:

Not good were you are is it?
grimmie666
Geek
grimmie666
July 3rd, 2005 at 03:09am
education in the past is more "educational". teachers today are very bullshit! they wont respect you opinions even though you said it very nicely.
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:37pm
Well, the school I go to, no one cares. I do and the teachers try to get it through these kids' heads that it's important to have one but they're just concerned about stealing, writing on desks, and smoking their pot when they get home. It's very sad. Whatever profession you have, you need an education.
LordsOfDogTown<5
LordsOfDogTown<5
September 2nd, 2005 at 11:49pm
if you're in a private school i guess you have an advantage. But in my view all schools are the same, it jsut depends on the person.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 3rd, 2005 at 12:05am
LordsOfDogTown<3:
if you're in a private school i guess you have an advantage. But in my view all schools are the same, it jsut depends on the person.
Yeah, that makes sence.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
September 6th, 2005 at 07:34pm
i think our country's education is not bad compared to many, but its certainly not the best it could be.
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
September 6th, 2005 at 08:40pm
i dont feel like typing that long today... i have lots of problems with it that most people would think were stupid or wouldnt even consider.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 20th, 2006 at 07:30am
RevolutionRock:
He:

I feel sorry for some of the teachers at my school. They have to teach classes with lots of destriptive kids... they shout out, talk constantly, throw things around the classroom, throw things at the teacher, argue with the teacher, insult the teacher, start fights in the classroom, and generally try to piss the teacher off as much as possible.

i TOTALY agree with you.my 2nd year class was like ughhh......soo annoying! i pitty the teachers that have to teach them.

they do it because they know they can get away with it all, teachers should be able to punish accordingally.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 20th, 2006 at 03:47pm
the milky bar kid:

It's going to hell apparently...
I'm probably the 1000th person to try that jokeRetard
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
March 20th, 2006 at 03:50pm
Magne:
RevolutionRock:
He:

they do it because they know they can get away with it all, teachers should be able to punish accordingally.

No, I think they do it because its fun. I mean my school is about 50 years behind most places by which I mean teachers can hit kids and get away with it. But on the other hand it is a secondary school so all the students are aged 13-18 so its not like they're beating the shit out of some five-year-old.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 20th, 2006 at 03:52pm
Incubus:
the milky bar kid:

It's going to hell apparently...
I'm probably the 1000th person to try that jokeRetard

I agree...

That may be so but I still found it funny Cool
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
March 20th, 2006 at 05:20pm
Incubus:
Magne:
RevolutionRock:
He:

No, I think they do it because its fun. I mean my school is about 50 years behind most places by which I mean teachers can hit kids and get away with it. But on the other hand it is a secondary school so all the students are aged 13-18 so its not like they're beating the shit out of some five-year-old.

what fun kids have these days HAY! Stopping other kids who want to get a good standard of education, i wish i payed more attention at school though, i got my qualifications out of school and i would never suggest anyone do it like that either, i was wrong kids!
blood
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
blood
March 21st, 2006 at 02:58pm
When ever people shout something out in my geography lesson, our teacher makes us copy out of the book rather than doing something fun. People quickly learn Smile My school is in the top 4% in the country, so most people do pretty well. but there are those few...
Register